Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our Archive Board  (Read 3122 times)

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
Our Archive Board
« on: March 01, 2006, 06:51:49 PM »

Since the General discussion board is quite crowded, I'd like to create a "classic archive" board where some of our select better discussions and articles from the past can be moved, so we can easily find them.

post below with the link and one line description of your fav link on the board.

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
Re: Our Archive Board
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 06:58:36 PM »

you mean th e non-active ones right?

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 07:03:12 PM »

yeah, old stuff that's buried

Teddy

• World XI Star
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 07:15:25 PM »

Since the General discussion board is quite crowded, I'd like to create a "classic archive" board where some of our select better discussions and articles from the past can be moved, so we can easily find them.

post below with the link and one line description of your fav link on the board.

Is is practical to move ALL articles that have not seen replied for X number of days?
Say 15 days for example.

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 07:23:57 PM »

Is is practical to move ALL articles that have not seen replied for X number of days?
Say 15 days for example.

Teddy,
I want it to be the "classic" archive -- with only the best of the stuff there just so it doesn't forever get lost here -- say things like CLR's "Gangulian" thread. The rest can just stay here, it just adds number of pages that nobody has to click on.

Teddy

• World XI Star
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 07:34:39 PM »

Say 15 days for example.

Teddy,
I want it to be the "classic" archive -- with only the best of the stuff there just so it doesn't forever get lost here -- say things like CLR's "Gangulian" thread. The rest can just stay here, it just adds number of pages that nobody has to click on.

Terrific, Dexo!
I will post some of my fav links later in the day.

You are looking for cool links from the past on this DG.

I will propose a name for the archive - COLD. 

COLD - Cool Old Links from Digiana.    ;D

jaat69

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 06:30:05 AM »

I'll do that during the weekend!

Teddy

• World XI Star
Pages: [1]   Go Up