Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: BALDNESS AND FEMALE DOMINANCE!!!!!!  (Read 13470 times)

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
Re: BALDNESS AND FEMALE DOMINANCE!!!!!!
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2006, 08:06:53 AM »

i better furnish TL with answers otherwise it might cry 'foul'

Even though I can relate somewhat, better to ask u for info:
As relating to this context:
What is 1st base?
What is 2nd base?
What is 3rd base?

I guess we know home-run.

1st: french kissing
2nd: feeling/fingering w/o clothes
3rd: oral fixations
home: hopefully you know about the birds and the bees

JFK takes off for a summer vacation and this is what i have to deal with....

i do hope FL is not some 16 yr old, or this DG will face some REAL problems from his parents if they stumble upon us educating him
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 08:09:11 AM by dhruvdeepak »
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

sgusa

« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2006, 08:07:35 AM »

not smart enough to figure out the whole package? well, what can i say! it's your species.(but then there are always the odd lancelots to make up for the rest!) 

Just not masochistic enough to try!

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2006, 08:08:34 AM »

i better furnish TL with answers otherwise it might cry 'foul'

Even though I can relate somewhat, better to ask u for info:
As relating to this context:
What is 1st base?
What is 2nd base?
What is 3rd base?

I guess we know home-run.

1st: french kissing
2nd: feeling/fingering w/o clothes
3rd: oral fixations
home: hopefully you know about the birds and the bees

We can always count on the experienced Dean to clarify! ;D

MockTurtle

« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2006, 08:29:41 AM »

not smart enough to figure out the whole package? well, what can i say! it's your species.(but then there are always the odd lancelots to make up for the rest!) 

tut tut..despite all your misgivings about us women, i find your species quite fascinating. some day, i may comprehend y'all too. suraj did give me a crash course but i ain't buying that.  ;D  ;D

sgusa

« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2006, 08:31:14 AM »

tut tut..despite all your misgivings about us women, i find your species quite fascinating. some day, i may comprehend y'all too. suraj did give me a crash course but i ain't buying that.  ;D  ;D

And therein lies the secret of our success :D

MockTurtle

« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2006, 08:35:21 AM »

i find aliens fascinating too.  ;D

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2006, 08:40:17 AM »

I suggest we dont make things overly complicated.
Dean DD has spoken. If u really want to keep things bit longwinded, go through base 1-3 and then home.
If u want to keep it MSD style - simple but *very efficient* - then u can rush thru bases.

Whats beyond that? Why all complicasions?

Food, dishwashing etc will always be there - we do need food to survive and then move on to dean's topics.

MockTurtle

« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2006, 08:44:09 AM »

I suggest we dont make things overly complicated.
Dean DD has spoken. If u really want to keep things bit longwinded, go through base 1-3 and then home.
If u want to keep it MSD style - simple but *very efficient* - then u can rush thru bases.

Whats beyond that? Why all complicasions?

Food, dishwashing etc will always be there - we do need food to survive and then move on to dean's topics.

well, unfortunately, as humans, we seem to seek emotional bonding as well as biological bonding. (applies to men too). esle, you woudn't see so many marriages around us, would you? if all that ppl sought were the four steps,why bother with commitment and permanence?  ::)

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2006, 08:46:45 AM »

Sure, emotional bonding is needed. It is good, but, yes some complicasions cannot be avoided. Agreed.
Beyond that keep it simple and enjoy.  [123of reality check]

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2006, 08:48:24 AM »

Alrite PP time. Will be back in DG later.
Enjoy.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2006, 08:49:05 AM »

I think Mock is doing all that 'dieting', exercising, 'no sugar' etc, coz she is scared someday, someone might tell her this  ;D ;D ;D

BTW mock did the ones u had (years ago) - did they exercise?

i fear someone may say "you are FATTER"  ;D

my cats? sure, they did - they would run from the gate to the kitchen if they hear the milk packet being opened, run to the dining table if they heard someone crunching a papad, etc.  ;D

They were food addicts! I  believe u that they are ur cats!

i need some inspiration - i want to eat only boiled vegetables, daal and select fruits for the next 1 month. please keep calling me FATSO, BLOB etc. maybe that will work. i do well for some time only to go out on some dinner and binge. waaaah!

From today till the NEXT 1 month - we need to call her FATSO, BLOB etc...Understand!?

How about OBELIXI or to bring ina little bit of nativety...OBELIXIAMMAL or OBELIXIMOL  :D

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2006, 08:50:13 AM »

are you an x-phile like me? oh crap akka i keep forgetting you dont watch tv
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

sgusa

« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2006, 08:52:05 AM »

well, unfortunately, as humans, we seem to seek emotional bonding as well as biological bonding. (applies to men too). esle, you woudn't see so many marriages around us, would you? if all that ppl sought were the four steps,why bother with commitment and permanence?  ::)

Marriage is a conspiracy created by women to ensure continued financial and other support for themselves and their children. Ofcourse in today's world since the woman can earn too, it shouldn't be necessary anymore.

PS: My statement is based on biology. The best interest of the male lies in spreading his seed as much as possible with as mnay partners as possible. The best interest of the female lies in trying the keep the male around while she is pregnant and until the children can fend for themselves.

MockTurtle

« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2006, 08:53:33 AM »

Sure, emotional bonding is needed. It is good, but, yes some complicasions cannot be avoided. Agreed.
Beyond that keep it simple and enjoy.  [123of reality check]

oh, yes, it is very simple for me, i eat, he pays. i take, he gives, i sit, he works, etc.  ::)

MockTurtle

« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2006, 08:54:33 AM »

I think Mock is doing all that 'dieting', exercising, 'no sugar' etc, coz she is scared someday, someone might tell her this  ;D ;D ;D

my cats? sure, they did - they would run from the gate to the kitchen if they hear the milk packet being opened, run to the dining table if they heard someone crunching a papad, etc.  ;D

i need some inspiration - i want to eat only boiled vegetables, daal and select fruits for the next 1 month. please keep calling me FATSO, BLOB etc. maybe that will work. i do well for some time only to go out on some dinner and binge. waaaah!

From today till the NEXT 1 month - we need to call her FATSO, BLOB etc...Understand!?

How about OBELIXI or to bring ina little bit of nativety...OBELIXIAMMAL or OBELIXIMOL  :D

ROFL - why AMMAL?? dang - do i come across as a doyenne here!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 08:56:04 AM by MockTurtle »

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2006, 08:56:20 AM »

sgusa:

PHAT = Pretty Hot & All That (there are diffrent variations of course)

it is Mock herself who mentioned she is either fat/ or rapidly approaching said state!

Yes I noticed that MT brought it up, but thats self deprecting humor. Humor protocol suggests you do not knock on a person who is indulging in self deprecation.

yes, absolutely, kban, you ROCK. applause for you.  ;D

Mock, didnt you freaking ask us to call you FAT n such to give you inspiration ?? Nallathuku kaalamilla ippalam!

i did too - am i complaining? but so gallant of kban to defend me despite all that! so he ROCKS.   ::)

All of a sudden - gallant, knight with shining armor! Too difficult to understand Akkas and aunties! Give up.

But wtf is frikkin dean doing same-side-goal! Dean needs to update curriculum. Where is he loitering?
actually i was watching the replay (on tv) of india vs windies 2nd ODI, the one where yuvraj got bowled with 2 to win.
what a game! i was holding my hands to my head again, despite already knowing the result. that match must've really knocked the stuffing out of Yuvi. but he will be back i reckon.

my comment was meant to test skills independent of your responses and various shill cries. it was rather like Ian Frazier throwing square shaped balls at Kaif. You were meant to be confused and bewildered, so not to worry all's well. dont fall out of the crib  ;D ;D
if i call Akka fat she will wallop me and I wont get any garlic rasam.

Kban - point noted. I will set up a cradle for fineleg in a room nearby.

This is like the unfairly cheated in the Tamil vocabulary thread  :o

He called MT akka and fat w/o intending to hurt.That is what Deans are for

MockTurtle

« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2006, 08:57:18 AM »

Marriage is a conspiracy created by women to ensure continued financial and other support for themselves and their children. Ofcourse in today's world since the woman can earn too, it shouldn't be necessary anymore.

PS: My statement is based on biology. The best interest of the male lies in spreading his seed as much as possible with as mnay partners as possible. The best interest of the female lies in trying the keep the male around while she is pregnant and until the children can fend for themselves.

why shdn't women also have many partners? i mean, goose, *er, sauce, etc.?

MockTurtle

« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2006, 08:58:18 AM »

sgusa:

PHAT = Pretty Hot & All That (there are diffrent variations of course)

it is Mock herself who mentioned she is either fat/ or rapidly approaching said state!

Yes I noticed that MT brought it up, but thats self deprecting humor. Humor protocol suggests you do not knock on a person who is indulging in self deprecation.

yes, absolutely, kban, you ROCK. applause for you.  ;D

Mock, didnt you freaking ask us to call you FAT n such to give you inspiration ?? Nallathuku kaalamilla ippalam!

i did too - am i complaining? but so gallant of kban to defend me despite all that! so he ROCKS.   ::)

All of a sudden - gallant, knight with shining armor! Too difficult to understand Akkas and aunties! Give up.

But wtf is frikkin dean doing same-side-goal! Dean needs to update curriculum. Where is he loitering?
actually i was watching the replay (on tv) of india vs windies 2nd ODI, the one where yuvraj got bowled with 2 to win.
what a game! i was holding my hands to my head again, despite already knowing the result. that match must've really knocked the stuffing out of Yuvi. but he will be back i reckon.

my comment was meant to test skills independent of your responses and various shill cries. it was rather like Ian Frazier throwing square shaped balls at Kaif. You were meant to be confused and bewildered, so not to worry all's well. dont fall out of the crib  ;D ;D
if i call Akka fat she will wallop me and I wont get any garlic rasam.

Kban - point noted. I will set up a cradle for fineleg in a room nearby.

This is like the unfairly cheated in the Tamil vocabulary thread  :o

He called MT akka and fat w/o intending to hurt.That is what Deans are for

oh, i have ALLOWED him to call me akka.

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2006, 08:59:05 AM »

Hey...nice to see this thread still has no mention of food-stuff, namely rasam, onions, garlic, etc! :)
Rely on a lady to convert a cricket ground into a kitchen! ;D
But Mock...no wonder you are the big draw of this DG!...( AWARD CEREMONY RESULTS NOTWITHSTANDING!)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 09:00:42 AM by Blwe_torch »

sgusa

« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2006, 09:00:02 AM »

They can. I didnt say they cant. But once pregnant by a certain male, she needs a guy to hang around. Now in the animal kingdom another male will not help ( might even harm the baby of another male). So she needs to hold on to the baby's dad.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2006, 09:01:15 AM »

ROFL - why AMMAL?? dang - do i come across as a doyenne here!

I can only relate the AMMAL to some of the women we see in Tamil movies...with those long earings dangling from earholes good enough for cat and mice to play....like...like.....let me think....Yes.... Manorama in Chinna Gounder or the one who acts as Sivaji's wife in Mudhal Mariyadhai ...those types....

MockTurtle

« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2006, 09:02:06 AM »

They can. I didnt say they cant. But once pregnant by a certain male, she needs a guy to hang around. Now in the animal kingdom another male will not help ( might even harm the baby of another male). So she needs to hold on to the baby's dad.

and pray, why wd she need a guy to hang around? there are umpteen single moms - in fact, a "guy" is not even needed to have a child.

MockTurtle

« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2006, 09:03:19 AM »

Hey...nice to see this thread still has no mention of food-stuff, namely rasam, onions, garlic, etc! :)
But Mock...no wonder you are the big draw of this DG!...( AWARD CEREMONY RESULTS NOTWITHSTANDING!)

is this your way of telling me that i haven't won a darn thing?  ;D

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2006, 09:05:21 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Can't say...can't see!

MockTurtle

« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2006, 09:06:08 AM »

I can only relate the AMMAL to some of the women we see in Tamil movies...with those long earings dangling from earholes good enough for cat and mice to play....like...like.....let me think....Yes.... Manorama in Chinna Gounder or the one who acts as Sivaji's wife in Mudhal Mariyadhai ...those types....

:'( :'( :'(

and u chose to call me an AMMAL? is that the image you have of me? kban! where are you? this is worse than a BLOB!  :o

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2006, 09:08:44 AM »

how is an ammal?

sgusa

« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2006, 09:09:11 AM »

and pray, why wd she need a guy to hang around? there are umpteen single moms - in fact, a "guy" is not even needed to have a child.

Aree, that is why i said "in these days it(marriage) shouldn't be necesary".

And until you come up with artificial sperm, you do need a "guy" :D

MockTurtle

« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2006, 09:11:19 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Can't say...can't see!

....anyway, it's my CONGENIAL personality and not me being a DUBBLEX. Hmph! et tu?

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2006, 09:12:28 AM »

et nes pas mois!

MockTurtle

« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2006, 09:13:25 AM »

arrrey, idjet, all you need is a sperm and not a GUY! haven't you heard of IVF? *slapping forehead*

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2006, 09:14:50 AM »

arrrey, idjet, all you need is a sperm and not a GUY! haven't you heard of IVF? *slapping forehead*

Congrats on your 900th post!

MockTurtle

« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2006, 09:15:15 AM »

et nes pas mois!

that's it - when i return from my trip, i be talking only cricket. *honing her edges*. i will also create a new id and no one will know. HA! MT will be killed.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2006, 09:15:47 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Can't say...can't see!
when fineleg reads this he's going to blow a fuse.
"how come HE'S allowed to see the results and IM not? HE is trying to SWAY the voting. Please remove these posts"
-- Mohandas K *hi

sudzz

• Team of the Century
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2006, 09:16:12 AM »

Amen to that I agree...

Though Iam married and happily at that I still feel that men and women like all other animals are not designed for monogamy.

Physically in the prime of our sexual peak we are all like other animals seeking to mate as many times as possible and in our case we do not just for the need to procreate but even for recreation.

What stops is the fact that we are emotional beings and therefore we cannot deliante the physical and mental aspects very easily and bonds like marriage only strengthen that feeling.

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2006, 09:16:31 AM »

Take the award ( that is, if u win)..and then change your id...

sgusa

« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2006, 09:16:43 AM »

You IDJET, I am talking about the sperm. The boys, the soldiers, the Guys, the minutemen, the militia, the explorers, the adventures.

Kapish ?

MockTurtle

« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2006, 09:17:13 AM »

Congrats on your 900th post!

i will retire when i reach 1000.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2006, 09:17:49 AM »

et nes pas mois!

that's it - when i return from my trip, i be talking only cricket. *honing her edges*. i will also create a new id and no one will know. HA! MT will be killed.

yeah you'll be real hard to find.
all it will take is for sgusa to mention using skim milk or something and the camouflage will be gone.
-- Mohandas K *hi

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2006, 09:18:05 AM »

this 'procreate' and 'recreate' sounds damn similar!

MockTurtle

« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2006, 09:19:13 AM »

You IDJET, I am talking about the sperm. The boys, the soldiers, the Guys, the minutemen, the militia, the explorers, the adventures.

Kapish ?

... but we don't need to see a GUY anywhere and your earlier statement of needing a "guy" to get pregnant and have him hang around is not VALID. (you are the bigger IDJET). yeah, he was needed somewhere in the world but a woman can live her whole life, have a kid too without SEEING a guy, if she so wishes.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up