Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: BALDNESS AND FEMALE DOMINANCE!!!!!!  (Read 12444 times)

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
Re: BALDNESS AND FEMALE DOMINANCE!!!!!!
« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2006, 09:49:32 AM »

:D :D :D :D
Now, plz don't scandalize her....lets not spoil her Cambodian getaway!

Combodia eh? Did she mention this someplace or was this a private PM thing that you let slip in ways truly freudian ?? :D

Yep..somewhere..some thread, she did mention Cambodia!

If you say so. The search on the DG is beyond crap, so i cant confirm :D

Search it in the General Cricket Discussion.

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2006, 09:52:38 AM »

Mock!...nice to see u staying back!... :D

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2006, 09:55:32 AM »

Hmmm...All quiet on the Cambodian front! :D

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2006, 09:56:28 AM »

When will we start discussing BALDNESS again?

Yes...that leads to baldness....
She had always this fondness for bald guys...genetic, you see!
And so, naturally, left me for bald guy

This is why it all started..
http://www.cricketvoice.com/cricketforum2/index.php?topic=4516.msg58314#msg58314
"baldies are notorious womanizers! "

Yep...true 100% ;D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 03:48:22 PM by Blwe_torch »

sudzz

• Team of the Century
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2006, 09:58:31 AM »

artificial insemination using an anonymous sperm donor (who, for all you know, could carry a gene for bad taste in  food - hasnt been mapped yet) wow what pains women will go through for the "miracle of pregnancy and childbirth"
the paperwork for adoption seems an easier alternative

now, you're getting judgemental and moralistic. that is not the point of this debate, i was merely pointing out the possibilities.
ok for the sake of the 'debate'. going by your logic that women dont need men because of IVF and artificial insemination,
men also dont 'need' women for procreation. there are plenty of surrogate moms around. place an order, collect the baby, raise the child to be macho, sexist, pessimist, or whatever you like

of course! but a uterus/woman is needed for the embryo to grow unlike the other case where a MALE physical being is not needed.

no not at all true...there are excellent incubators available!!

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #165 on: August 03, 2006, 10:03:53 AM »

btw, adoption is not all that simple as you imagine. 
I assume, you mean, beyond the paperwork part!

well, paperwork and beyond(even more critical), the former depending on where you are adopting from.

i gotta run now - ta ta, all. catch up on this later :)

yup, i am heading to Cambodia.

Searching for "Cambodia" gets hits only on this thread of people mentioning her going there. Nothing of the original source.

Me thinks this was a freudian slip on someone's part :D

Mock: FYI, Last time Anjelina Jolie went to Cambodia she came back with an adopted child.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Akka dont do it! I didnt mean my moralistic sermon to influence you that much!
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2006, 10:12:01 AM »

Hah, the error was mine, that i assumed you were up with the slang.

cmon, you're clutching at straws now! slang, indeed! consistency is the basis for any argument.without that, it can be shredded :P ennavo po!

Sorry, i assumed you were in sync with me on the implied details.

In anycase, this new development (LOVE FROM SIGHTSCREEN DAYS!!!!) takes precedence! Let us talk about that shall we ? :D

Hey Sgusa!...I was just joking!..Hope you haven't taken that seriously! :D :D

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #167 on: August 03, 2006, 10:20:45 AM »

Ladki gayi.. discussion khatam
Play with heart. Win with class. Lose with dignity

kban1

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #168 on: August 03, 2006, 10:24:40 AM »

from baldness to dietary habits to blob to some FCS / MCP posturing to love behind the sightscreen to baldness to PP and baldies being womanizers !!!

Hmm, I think I have discovered the reason behind MT's dislike for PP, and by extension her misandry.

sudzz

• Team of the Century
« Reply #169 on: August 03, 2006, 10:27:17 AM »

Ladki gayi.. discussion khatam

Arre kya discovery hai!! hamesha aise hi hota hai...

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2006, 10:34:53 AM »

believe me..it was a lively thread till I joined in! :D

MockTurtle

« Reply #171 on: August 03, 2006, 01:19:01 PM »

meanwhile, the sneaky, shameless, serial smiter strikes! he/she had taken a break y'day, it seems. mods, we seem to have a serial smiter AGAIN?

MockTurtle

« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2006, 01:21:31 PM »

artificial insemination using an anonymous sperm donor (who, for all you know, could carry a gene for bad taste in  food - hasnt been mapped yet) wow what pains women will go through for the "miracle of pregnancy and childbirth"

now, you're getting judgemental and moralistic. that is not the point of this debate, i was merely pointing out the possibilities.
ok for the sake of the 'debate'. going by your logic that women dont need men because of IVF and artificial insemination,
men also dont 'need' women for procreation. there are plenty of surrogate moms around. place an order, collect the baby, raise the child to be macho, sexist, pessimist, or whatever you like

of course! but a uterus/woman is needed for the embryo to grow unlike the other case where a MALE physical being is not needed.

no not at all true...there are excellent incubators available!!

you mean, a baby can be formed ENTIRELY outside of mother's womb? i thought incubators are for premature babies.

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2006, 01:22:20 PM »

meanwhile, the sneaky, shameless, serial smiter strikes! he/she had taken a break y'day, it seems. mods, we seem to have a serial smiter AGAIN?

I think there are 2 ..like clockwork .. 2 smites every 12 hours for me. 

MockTurtle

« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2006, 01:26:35 PM »

When will we start discussing BALDNESS again?

Yes...that leads to baldness....
She had always this fondness for bald guys...genetic, you see!
And so, naturally, left me for bald guy......[img]

blwe, please remove PP's foto and posts related to that. feels somewhat weird to drag in a living person whom i dunno at all into this fun thread. (it is a different matter that i don't like his writing/views) he might sue us all for libel!  ;D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 01:42:34 PM by MockTurtle »

MockTurtle

« Reply #175 on: August 03, 2006, 01:31:40 PM »

I think there are 2 ..like clockwork .. 2 smites every 12 hours for me. 

well, time for the moderators to investigate, if they wish! we've had serial smiters in the past who were taken to task. i have been blessed by this soul every day for the last 10 days or so and all i do is post about food!  ;D maybe my very existence irks him/her - how fascinating and gives me some perverse pleasure. now if i know who it is, i wd irk them even more.  ;D

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #176 on: August 03, 2006, 01:35:03 PM »

blwe, please remove PP's foto and posts related to that. feels somewhat weird to drag in a living person whom i dunno at all into this. (it is a different matter that i don't like his writing/views)
Always wondered this.. why cant people separate a person from their views on certain matters...specially non-important things like cricket.

BTW, if you dont like his writings/views..do you read him to get an alternate perspective or is there another reason.

MockTurtle

« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2006, 01:38:19 PM »

blwe, please remove PP's foto and posts related to that. feels somewhat weird to drag in a living person whom i dunno at all into this. (it is a different matter that i don't like his writing/views)
Always wondered this.. why cant people separate a person from their views on certain matters...specially non-important things like cricket.

BTW, if you dont like his writings/views..do you read him to get an alternate perspective or is there another reason.

i don't read him at all these days. i used to, during the SightScreen days and vehemently disagree with him, taunt him etc. esp. when he floated rumours like "SG and AA were dating sisters" and such. Blwe knows me from those days :) when he posted the above snippet, i accused him of yellow journalism and he got VERY mad at me. after that, i wd fondly refer to him as "journo-trash" just to jostle him up a bit.

i felt obliged then to point out his biases coz he is a journalist(*gulp*) of some repute and more importantly, many in the US read his reports and take it as the final say on the matter. i felt, even though he claimed it was his "personal blog", he shd show some restraint and not spread wild rumours. i have lost that urge now and don't bother to read him ever. i have mellowed down after-all and turned CONGENIAL :)

« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 01:40:20 PM by MockTurtle »

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2006, 01:38:31 PM »

we've had serial smiters in the past who were taken to task. 
Really. Can they do that? 
now if i know who it is, i wd irk them even more.  ;D
..and we will have a "irk each other posts" rather than the more recent "kumbaya/love fest".

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2006, 01:46:58 PM »

when he floated rumours like "SG and AA were dating sisters" and such.

He did..when was that? Pathetic, if he did. I agree - many of my friends adore him and think that he is the final word on cricketing matters.

My view : Call me a traditionalist, you cannot/should not do commentary or reports unless you are at the scene - live. This TV watching and reporting is so fraught with errors. Some of his interpretations of the goings-on on the final day at St Kitts test ..where so off..I was shocked that he wrote it and people drank the kool-aid.

i have mellowed down after-all and turned CONGENIAL :)
You think so.. good to live in a "positive" world. [if this is mellow, wonder what nasty was, when Prem took its brunt] ;D ;D ;
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 01:51:35 PM by losingnow »

MockTurtle

« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2006, 01:51:19 PM »

He did..when was that? Pathetic, if he did. I agree - many of my friends adore him and think that he is the final word on cricketing matters.

My view : Call me a traditionalist, you cannot/should not do commentary or reports unless you are on the scene - live. This TV watching and reporting is so fraught with errors. Some of his interpretations of the goings-on on the final day at St Kitts test ..where so off..I was shocked that he wrote it and people drank the kool-aid.

You think so.. good to live in a "positive" world. [if this is mellow, wonder what nasty was, when Prem took its brunt] ;D ;D ;

this was when he used have comments enabled in SightScreen. he was quite clever and wd float these things in "comments" instead of even the main blog forum. well, yes, he does seem to see things differently on TV from most others.

well, during my Sightscreen stint, i don't think i made many friends(except blwe and a couple of others).  ;D aargh, now i am reminded of "i"!  ....and yes, this is about as mild as i can get!  ;D

Cover Point

• Team of the Century
« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2006, 04:05:22 PM »

Wow! Four freaking pages ... in just one night! Am I glad I missed this whole conversation.

Hopefully no food discussion took place and no one talked about my Rasgullahs! All else is ok!

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2006, 04:15:14 PM »

i don't read him at all these days. i used to, during the SightScreen days and vehemently disagree with him, taunt him etc. esp. when he floated rumours like "SG and AA were dating sisters" and such. Blwe knows me from those days :) when he posted the above snippet, i accused him of yellow journalism and he got VERY mad at me. after that, i wd fondly refer to him as "journo-trash" just to jostle him up a bit.

i felt obliged then to point out his biases coz he is a journalist(*gulp*) of some repute and more importantly, many in the US read his reports and take it as the final say on the matter. i felt, even though he claimed it was his "personal blog", he shd show some restraint and not spread wild rumours. i have lost that urge now and don't bother to read him ever. i have mellowed down after-all and turned CONGENIAL :)

Almost the same here..Only that I didnot leave him hot under the collar. Infact, we had some good discussions , spoke about how I am related to Mani Ratnam and he did mention about how Mani's elder brother had helped him in his days in chennai etc.,,but somehow, I lost interest in his writings

suraj

• Team of the Century
  • How about a tattoo with my name??
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2006, 05:09:11 PM »

My view : Call me a traditionalist, you cannot/should not do commentary or reports unless you are on the scene - live. This TV watching and reporting is so fraught with errors. Some of his interpretations of the goings-on on the final day at St Kitts test ..where so off..I was shocked that he wrote it and people drank the kool-aid.

this was when he used have comments enabled in SightScreen. he was quite clever and wd float these things in "comments" instead of even the main blog forum. well, yes, he does seem to see things differently on TV from most others.

well, during my Sightscreen stint, i don't think i made many friends(except blwe and a couple of others).  ;D aargh, now i am reminded of "i"!  ....and yes, this is about as mild as i can get!  ;D

I remember you from those days too mock. While there were things he said that one should not even pay heedto, I think you got too personal after a while because I remmber you started "mock"ing and refuting even the genuine comments or rationale assesments he made after that.

BTW are we still talking abt baldness??? I was surprised to see wht ppl had to say abt it  when I saw like couple hundred replies in this thread which was actually an effort to explain the inheritance of baldness

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2006, 05:34:03 PM »

Mock,
What happened to Tibet? (changed ur mind to go see Angkor Wat?)

PS:
SGUSA - i have a feeling that ur right abt the freudian slip  ;D

MockTurtle

« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2006, 12:37:30 AM »

I remember you from those days too mock. While there were things he said that one should not even pay heedto, I think you got too personal after a while because I remmber you started "mock"ing and refuting even the genuine comments or rationale assesments he made after that.

BTW are we still talking abt baldness??? I was surprised to see wht ppl had to say abt it  when I saw like couple hundred replies in this thread which was actually an effort to explain the inheritance of baldness

ah well, am sure i took quite a few potshots at him as well.  ;D i was in the US for a month then and had not much to do(also, hiding in my room to avoid smiling at ppl, hehe) and was on a posting frenzy on SightScreen.

yup, guess this thread has meandered away from baldness and genes.

pieterSAN

• Team of the Century
  • Helwe
« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2006, 12:46:36 AM »

My semen is MALE and VERY PHSYICAL...so there!   
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
"...that is me offering you an olive basket... ...and that is you spitting in my face."

Scott Caan as Turk Malloy

MockTurtle

« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2006, 12:50:00 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

yikes, please! i am having my breakfast here! must i read such things and choke on my food? bah!

sgusa

« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2006, 12:50:59 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

yikes, please! i am having my breakfast here! must i read such things and choke on my food? bah!

What do you have against navy men ?? :D

MockTurtle

« Reply #189 on: August 04, 2006, 12:52:38 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

is this some joke/slang i am missing?  ???  too early in the morn - slow brain.

sgusa

« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2006, 12:54:17 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

SEA MEN

pieterSAN

• Team of the Century
  • Helwe
« Reply #191 on: August 04, 2006, 12:58:12 AM »

semen = seamen....sorry I ruined your breakfast...

;D ;D ;D ;D

"...that is me offering you an olive basket... ...and that is you spitting in my face."

Scott Caan as Turk Malloy

MockTurtle

« Reply #192 on: August 04, 2006, 01:03:00 AM »

semen = seamen....sorry I ruined your breakfast...

;D ;D ;D ;D

lol- shd have got that pun!  my koffy hasn't taken its effect yet and so i am not too bright.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #193 on: August 04, 2006, 01:16:20 AM »

akka a besoin d'un mocha
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

MockTurtle

« Reply #194 on: August 04, 2006, 02:43:25 AM »

Mock,
What happened to Tibet? (changed ur mind to go see Angkor Wat?)

PS:
SGUSA - i have a feeling that ur right abt the freudian slip  ;D

Tibet is still there on the cards. Why can't I decide to go to two places? And what Freudian slip are you referring to? I had already mentioned on the DG that I am travelling to Cambodia!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up