Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: BALDNESS AND FEMALE DOMINANCE!!!!!!  (Read 12445 times)

sudzz

• Team of the Century
Re: BALDNESS AND FEMALE DOMINANCE!!!!!!
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2006, 09:20:12 AM »

this 'procreate' and 'recreate' sounds damn similar!

Thats the point...when we try to recreate ourselves we end up procreating sometimes ... ;D  ;D..If we are not well protected !!..ouch I never thought I will such things on a cricket DG

MockTurtle

« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2006, 09:20:41 AM »

et nes pas mois!

that's it - when i return from my trip, i be talking only cricket. *honing her edges*. i will also create a new id and no one will know. HA! MT will be killed.

yeah you'll be real hard to find.
all it will take is for sgusa to mention using skim milk or something and the camouflage will be gone.

watch me - i can completely alter my persona if i wish so. right now, i am being myself but i will put on my game face and fool you all.

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2006, 09:21:24 AM »

et nes pas mois!

that's it - when i return from my trip, i be talking only cricket. *honing her edges*. i will also create a new id and no one will know. HA! MT will be killed.

all it will take is for sgusa to mention using skim milk or something and the camouflage will be gone.

just mention garlic...and the first response will be her! :)

sgusa

« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2006, 09:21:25 AM »

et nes pas mois!

hahahahahaha. Cest certainment!

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2006, 09:22:30 AM »

Thats the point...when we try to recreate ourselves we end up procreating sometimes ... ;D  ;D..If we are not well protected !!..ouch I never thought I will such things on a cricket DG

You must thank Mock for taking us this way! :)

sgusa

« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2006, 09:22:37 AM »

Aree, that is why i said "in these days it(marriage) shouldn't be necesary".

And until you come up with artificial sperm, you do need a "guy" :D
arrrey, idjet, all you need is a sperm and not a GUY! haven't you heard of IVF? *slapping forehead*

You IDJET, I am talking about the sperm. The boys, the soldiers, the Guys, the minutemen, the militia, the explorers, the adventures.

Kapish ?

... but we don't need to see a GUY anywhere and your earlier statement of needing a "guy" to get pregnant and have him hang around is not VALID. (you are the bigger IDJET). yeah, he was needed somewhere in the world but a woman can live her whole life, have a kid too without SEEING a guy, if she so wishes.

unless ofcourse the kid happens to be one!

PS: 'Guy' is slang for uno spermo, El Dunco!!!

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2006, 09:23:39 AM »

I can only relate the AMMAL to some of the women we see in Tamil movies...with those long earings dangling from earholes good enough for cat and mice to play....like...like.....let me think....Yes.... Manorama in Chinna Gounder or the one who acts as Sivaji's wife in Mudhal Mariyadhai ...those types....

:'( :'( :'(

and u chose to call me an AMMAL? is that the image you have of me? kban! where are you? this is worse than a BLOB!  :o

I am open to surprises ;)

MockTurtle

« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2006, 09:25:13 AM »

arrrey, idjet, all you need is a sperm and not a GUY! haven't you heard of IVF? *slapping forehead*

You IDJET, I am talking about the sperm. The boys, the soldiers, the Guys, the minutemen, the militia, the explorers, the adventures.

Kapish ?

... but we don't need to see a GUY anywhere and your earlier statement of needing a "guy" to get pregnant and have him hang around is not VALID. (you are the bigger IDJET). yeah, he was needed somewhere in the world but a woman can live her whole life, have a kid too without SEEING a guy, if she so wishes.

oh really? and the woman shd hang around to a 'SPERM' while she is pregnant and later with the baby? DUH! EXPLAIN, Doofus Maximus!

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2006, 09:25:17 AM »

I can only relate the AMMAL to some of the women we see in Tamil movies...with those long earings dangling from earholes good enough for cat and mice to play....like...like.....let me think....Yes.... Manorama in Chinna Gounder or the one who acts as Sivaji's wife in Mudhal Mariyadhai ...those types....

and u chose to call me an AMMAL? is that the image you have of me? kban! where are you? this is worse than a BLOB!  :o

You expect more surprises from Mock?

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2006, 09:26:32 AM »

Change that to "not adequately covered" ;)

sudzz

• Team of the Century
« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2006, 09:28:25 AM »

MT you have all the men here in a swoon..now Blwe is in love with you and expects you to surprise him ;D  ;D

Blwe bhaiyya sab mazaak hai seriously mat li jiye

sgusa

« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2006, 09:29:25 AM »

Kapish ?

oh really? and the woman shd hang around to a 'SPERM' while she is pregnant and later with the baby? DUH! EXPLAIN, Doofus Maximus!

No end to your logical falacies!

There were two parts to my premise.

A) Women need men to get pregnant
B) Women need to hold on to her baby daddy

And I stated that B) is not necessary these days right off the bat.

You said A) is also not needed, and i proved otherwise ( ok, i won by semantics (or semen-tics ;D), but victory was mine nonetheless.

Now you are using by defence of A) to hold B) against me even though i already proclaimed B) is not necessary in current times.

You rolled a 4. You seem to have no logic.. Go back to square 1.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2006, 09:29:47 AM »

artificial insemination using an anonymous sperm donor (who, for all you know, could carry a gene for bad taste in  food - hasnt been mapped yet) wow what pains women will go through for the "miracle of pregnancy and childbirth"
the paperwork for adoption seems an easier alternative
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2006, 09:30:10 AM »

MT you have all the men here in a swoon..now Blwe is in love with you and expects you to surprise him ;D  ;D

Well.......I was in love with her since our Sightscreen days! :D

sgusa

« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2006, 09:30:49 AM »

artificial insemination using an anonymous sperm donor (who, for all you know, could carry a gene for bad taste in  food - hasnt been mapped yet) wow what pains women will go through for the "miracle of pregnancy and childbirth"

And one that all the more makes sense in today's population explosion and poverty!

sgusa

« Reply #135 on: August 03, 2006, 09:31:38 AM »

Well.......I was in love with her since our Sightscreen days! :D

WOW. STOP THE PRESS. THIS IS...... WOW !!!!!!!!!

MockTurtle

« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2006, 09:32:38 AM »

Kapish ?

No end to your logical falacies!

There were two parts to my premise.

A) Women need men to get pregnant
B) Women need to hold on to her baby daddy

And I stated that B) is not necessary these days right off the bat.

You said A) is also not needed, and i proved otherwise ( ok, i won by semantics (or semen-tics ;D), but victory was mine nonetheless.

Now you are using by defence of A) to hold B) against me even though i already proclaimed B) is not necessary in current times.

You rolled a 4. You seem to have no logic.. Go back to square 1.

sure, you will decide when you are arguing A and when you are arguing B and suddenly declare that GUY = sperm. if that were the case, why did not use use the term GUY consistently? so, in earlier times, the woman needed to cling on to a SPERM? i am to interpret that GUY in A is a sperm and GUY in B is the full-blown idjet that carried the sperm, that was the GUY in A?

sgusa

« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2006, 09:33:24 AM »

Hah, the error was mine, that i assumed you were up with the slang.

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2006, 09:33:36 AM »

When will we start discussing BALDNESS again?
Play with heart. Win with class. Lose with dignity

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2006, 09:33:43 AM »

:D :D :D :D
Now, plz don't scandalize her....lets not spoil her Cambodian getaway!

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2006, 09:34:06 AM »

akka, guys are drooling and swooning over you. you think i will stand by and take this  >:( >:( >:(
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

MockTurtle

« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2006, 09:34:13 AM »

now, you're getting judgemental and moralistic. that is not the point of this debate, i was merely pointing out the possibilities.

sgusa

« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2006, 09:34:49 AM »

Combodia eh? Did she mention this someplace or was this a private PM thing that you let slip in ways truly freudian ?? :D

MockTurtle

« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2006, 09:35:53 AM »

cmon, you're clutching at straws now! slang, indeed! consistency is the basis for any argument.without that, it can be shredded :P ennavo po!

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2006, 09:38:15 AM »

now, you're getting judgemental and moralistic. that is not the point of this debate, i was merely pointing out the possibilities.
ok for the sake of the 'debate'. going by your logic that women dont need men because of IVF and artificial insemination,
men also dont 'need' women for procreation. there are plenty of surrogate moms around. place an order, collect the baby, raise the child to be macho, sexist, pessimist, or whatever you like
-- Mohandas K *hi

MockTurtle

« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2006, 09:38:28 AM »

And one that all the more makes sense in today's population explosion and poverty!

btw, adoption is not all that simple as you imagine. but that's another topic and i will skip that for now.

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2006, 09:38:56 AM »

Yes...that leads to baldness....
She had always this fondness for bald guys...genetic, you see!
And so, naturally, left me for bald guy.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 03:40:18 PM by Blwe_torch »

sgusa

« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2006, 09:39:25 AM »

cmon, you're clutching at straws now! slang, indeed! consistency is the basis for any argument.without that, it can be shredded :P ennavo po!

Sorry, i assumed you were in sync with me on the implied details.

In anycase, this new development (LOVE FROM SIGHTSCREEN DAYS!!!!) takes precedence! Let us talk about that shall we ? :D

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2006, 09:39:41 AM »

btw, adoption is not all that simple as you imagine. 
I assume, you mean, beyond the paperwork part!

MockTurtle

« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2006, 09:40:03 AM »

ok for the sake of the 'debate'. going by your logic that women dont need men because of IVF and artificial insemination,
men also dont 'need' women for procreation. there are plenty of surrogate moms around. place an order, collect the baby, raise the child to be macho, sexist, pessimist, or whatever you like

of course! but a uterus/woman is needed for the embryo to grow unlike the other case where a MALE physical being is not needed.

MockTurtle

« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2006, 09:41:14 AM »

And so, naturally, left me for bald guy

BLWE!!! how cd you? after all that we have been through!  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 03:41:46 PM by Blwe_torch »

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2006, 09:41:19 AM »

Combodia eh? Did she mention this someplace or was this a private PM thing that you let slip in ways truly freudian ?? :D

Yep..somewhere..some thread, she did mention Cambodia!

sgusa

« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2006, 09:41:57 AM »

of course! but a uterus/woman is needed for the embryo to grow unlike the other case where a MALE physical being is not needed.

True. Hence, for the moment while we wait for science to catch up, women will be tolerated !

;D  ( explicit for the humor impaired - i dont want to spend the next 4 days defending myself :D )

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2006, 09:42:18 AM »

btw, adoption is not all that simple as you imagine. but that's another topic and i will skip that for now.
yeah i know the process (in india) as a close family friend of mine just went through it 18 months back
-- Mohandas K *hi

sgusa

« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2006, 09:42:30 AM »

Yep..somewhere..some thread, she did mention Cambodia!

If you say so. The search on the DG is beyond crap, so i cant confirm :D

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2006, 09:42:42 AM »

BLWE!!! how cd you? after all that we have been through!  ;D  ;D

I am yet to get over it Mock! :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 03:42:10 PM by Blwe_torch »

MockTurtle

« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2006, 09:43:16 AM »

well, paperwork and beyond(even more critical), the former depending on where you are adopting from.

i gotta run now - ta ta, all. catch up on this later :)

yup, i am heading to Cambodia.

sgusa

« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2006, 09:45:55 AM »

well, paperwork and beyond(even more critical), the former depending on where you are adopting from.

i gotta run now - ta ta, all. catch up on this later :)

yup, i am heading to Cambodia.

Searching for "Cambodia" gets hits only on this thread of people mentioning her going there. Nothing of the original source.

Me thinks this was a freudian slip on someone's part :D

Mock: FYI, Last time Anjelina Jolie went to Cambodia she came back with an adopted child.

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2006, 09:48:31 AM »

No, here it is...Mock's Cambodia.....Reply no.74

"well, the immediate reality is Cambodia - going there on Aug 7! the rest will happen after that "
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 09:54:27 AM by Blwe_torch »

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2006, 09:48:33 AM »

This is why it all started..
http://www.cricketvoice.com/cricketforum2/index.php?topic=4516.msg58314#msg58314
"baldies are notorious womanizers! "
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 03:43:56 PM by Blwe_torch »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up