Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

CricketVoice's Best Writer

Feverpitch
- 8 (20%)
CLR James
- 19 (47.5%)
Colonel
- 0 (0%)
Achutank
- 3 (7.5%)
Dlykjan
- 2 (5%)
Pietersan
- 4 (10%)
Mock Turtle
- 3 (7.5%)
Oracle
- 1 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: August 07, 2006, 02:30:24 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The CricketVoice Summer Awards - CricketVoice's Best Writer - WINNER ANNOUNCED  (Read 2588 times)

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century

Who has the best writing style, the most convincing on the DG?

« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 02:33:30 PM by dhruvdeepak »
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
Re: The CricketVoice Summer Awards - CricketVoice's Best Writer
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 05:40:09 AM »

To the winner of the CricketVoice's Best Writer Award - prize attached.
You have the exclusive right to post this up as your display pic.
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 02:30:14 PM »

this one up next - i pick CLR and Kban
-- Mohandas K *hi

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 02:31:23 PM »

Feverpitch     - 8 (20%)
CLR James    - 19 (47.5%)
Colonel    - 0 (0%)
Achutank    - 3 (7.5%)
Dlykjan    - 2 (5%)
Pietersan    - 4 (10%)
Mock Turtle    - 3 (7.5%)
Oracle    - 1 (2.5%)

Total Voters: 40
-- Mohandas K *hi

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 02:32:19 PM »

Fantastic! CLR gets a huge majority vote!!
Congrats!
-- Mohandas K *hi

ruchir

• Team of the Century
  • WC03 Final - Ganguly is in pain after a fall

Congrats, CLRJ.....

kban1

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century

Congratulations CLR --may you continue to regale us with your writing and posts  :D :D

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing

Congrats CLR!
....and well-done Feverpitch too!

CLR James

• Team of the Century

I thank the academy (he he) and my friends in this DG, without whose active help and encouragement this award would not have been possible. In particular, I would like to mention Dex, Blue, Colonel, kban, Dhruvdeepak, Fineleg, Ruchir, Toney, Senthil, Sahir, Ravi, Mock, K-i-c, Rajesh, Cerrunous, Suraj, Justforkix, Feverpitch, and of course my old nemesis Cover Point. Please excuse my poor memory if I have missed any name.

I would also like to thank GC, SG, Dalmiya and other players small and big who animate the theatre of Indian cricket for perpetually keeping boredom at bay.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 10:10:37 AM by CLR James »

Cover Point

• Team of the Century

James Bondji, aise nahin chalega! Got the best writer award so gotta show them writing skills and we need atleast a 5000 word speach!  Yeh kya char line likh ke tarka rahe ho :)

Write on!

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!

I thank the academy (he he) and my friends in this DG, without whose active help and encouragement this award would not have been possible. In particular, I would like to mention Dex, Blue, Colonel, kban, Dhruvdeepak, Fineleg, Ruchir, Toney, Senthil, Sahir, Ravi, Mock, K-i-c, Rajesh, Cerrunous, Suraj, Justforkix, Feverpitch, and of course my old nemesis Cover Point. Please excuse my poor memory if I have missed any name.

I would also like to thank GC, SG, Dalmiya and other players small and big who animate the theatre of Indian cricket for perpetually keeping boredom at bay.

CLR,
Congratulations - Please come back to the DG in full form and give us more writeups! Enjoy the award.

suraj

• Team of the Century
  • How about a tattoo with my name??

CLR,
Congratulations - Please come back to the DG in full form and give us more writeups! Enjoy the award.

yup specially the nostalgic write-ups!
Pages: [1]   Go Up