Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: The Roadies Part 1  (Read 23057 times)

sgusa

Re: The Roadies Part 1
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2006, 05:16:32 AM »

mock,sgusa
there is ablog called steve dont eat it or something. i will post the link as soon as i find it. well the point is he brewed up some prison hooch. i took down the recipe and recreated it about 15 days ago. you woul dbe surprised that the red "wine" i created from all things red(koolaid, grape juice, apples etc) actually tasted really good. and that too after 13 days of rottign away. the alcohol percentage was a whopping 15%.
either ways if you are interested in making your own wine i have some killer recipes. the wine ends up tasting decent as long as you follow the recipes.

Ah, a true throw back to the days of bath tub gins ! Until i am rich enough to buy my own vineyard, i will stick to ponying up for a bottle, though.

k-slice

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2006, 05:20:45 AM »

sgusa,
brewing your own wine is actually fun. in wisconsin, where i went to school it is completely legal. in some states it isnt. but in most you can buy the casks etc for the process. it is quite easy and if you get decent grapes(available at the nearest whole foods) you can make some tasty wines.

sgusa

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2006, 05:32:30 AM »

Actually a collegeof mine does this. He gets grapes from some nearby vineyards, gets them pressed and then fermented into wine. He then bottles it and puts his own label on it. Is ice-wine is quite good too.

But the thing is I am a bit partial to big cabs, and those cannot be home brewed with any quality! And i live 15 mins from many major wineries (Woodenville , WA is 15 mins from Redmond WA were i live). So i often do $5 wine tastings on weekends and then pick some bottles.

k-slice

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2006, 05:34:42 AM »

yeah that is true. cabs . haha i tried doing it once. ended up with stuff that looked like bats ball juice. wait a second i have no idea what a bats ball juice might look like. well it looked nasty to say the least.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2006, 07:34:57 AM »

i told you guys Cricinfo are tyrants. they're ripping us off. Their *e version of an Inzy quote:

"Just before the World Cup I work harder than I ever did. I lose a lot of weight - 17 kilograms! Can you believe it? It was too much. I didn't score any runs without those 17 kilograms."
Inzamam-ul-Haq tells Donald McRae the secret behind his miserable performance in the 2003 World Cup in South Africa

coincidentally this was the joke my friends and I had during the world cup - Inzy lost all that weight and all his form. Izz .... not a good for boyz.
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2006, 08:18:32 AM »

DD - Just read your Asterix post - truly a MASTERPIECE  ;D ;D ;D

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2006, 08:24:20 AM »

;D ;D. now stay away from bangalore lest i write a new story: Asterix in Namma Bengalurru.
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2006, 08:50:10 AM »

;D ;D. now stay away from bangalore lest i write a new story: Asterix in Namma Bengalurru.

I hope to figure in this one...something for a true blue bangalorean :D

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2006, 09:46:22 AM »

Bengalurru is very much in my plan of attack  :P So, you have to now go ahead and write Asterix in Namma Bengalurru  8)

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2006, 10:03:27 AM »

Bengalurru is very much in my plan of attack  :P So, you have to now go ahead and write Asterix in Namma Bengalurru  8)

Advance notice plz.....so we would not have to make a statement like the Home Minister who said "We knew there would be an attack but did not know the place and time" ??? ???

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2006, 07:14:26 PM »

DD - great job - in many other events that have happend in and out of DG I missed some of these threads earlier.

Kix and Ravi1010 - if u guys end up meeting each other in Bangalore and debate abt SG and Kaif - who should be in the ODI squad - please post the transcript here - shud be interesting to read ur fights aka Kaif/SG arguments!!! LOL.

And then DD will write the Asterix story as well for B'lore.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2006, 02:41:18 AM »

DD - great job - in many other events that have happend in and out of DG I missed some of these threads earlier.

Kix and Ravi1010 - if u guys end up meeting each other in Bangalore and debate abt SG and Kaif - who should be in the ODI squad - please post the transcript here - shud be interesting to read ur fights aka Kaif/SG arguments!!! LOL.

...Between Kaif and SG, even jfk has to agree that is should be SG....Kaif and VRao can be compared  ;D

There we go...no need to meet and fight...I guess it will start now  ;D ;D

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2006, 02:48:21 AM »

...Between Kaif and SG, even jfk has to agree that is should be SG....Kaif and VRao can be compared  ;D

There we go...no need to meet and fight...I guess it will start now  ;D ;D

Hmm...yes, perhaps kix will agree with  SG over Kaif. But atleast for the sake of giving us some juicy transcripts, you guys need to debate it!  ;D ;D ;D Anyway - DD will "concoct some magic potion" for Bengalurru Kix.

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2006, 12:45:47 PM »

Hmm...yes, perhaps kix will agree with  SG over Kaif. But atleast for the sake of giving us some juicy transcripts, you guys need to debate it!  ;D ;D ;D Anyway - DD will "concoct some magic potion" for Bengalurru Kix.

SG in good form is our 2nd best ODI batsman !!! So why Kaif, he should then be in the team ahead of Yuvi, Raina, Sehwag and Dravid.....

For the debate :

Kaif scores on an average 10 more runs than SG in every ODI, taking into account running between the wickets and fielding. So, take your pick - avg of 43 at 73 or avg of 41 at 74  ;)

OldPal

• Team of the Century
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2006, 12:51:21 PM »

SG in good form is our 2nd best ODI batsman !!! So why Kaif, he should then be in the team ahead of Yuvi, Raina, Sehwag and Dravid.....

For the debate :

Kaif scores on an average 10 more runs than SG in every ODI, taking into account running between the wickets and fielding. So, take your pick - avg of 43 at 73 or avg of 41 at 74  ;)

How about bowling ?
Dada can bowl toooo...

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2006, 12:52:59 PM »

For the debate :

But Kaif's running between the wickets is invariably for two runs to ensure that the batsman with the better strike rate, better aesthetics and elegant strokes gets to bat.So, discount Kaif's running between the wickets and rework the figures. And I don't remember Kaif jumping down the track to hit sixes. Add some weightage to SG's batting for that. And we have not even discussed the "off side" , as yet  ;D

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2006, 12:54:02 PM »

And yes...pankaj..Bingo !! Dada can bowl too !!! :D

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2006, 01:13:39 PM »

How about bowling ?
Dada can bowl toooo...

Yup sure. average of 2 1/2 overs per ODI  ;)

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2006, 01:19:04 PM »

How about bowling ?
Dada can bowl toooo...

And does that pale in comparison with Kaif  :)

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2006, 01:21:55 PM »

But Kaif's running between the wickets is invariably for two runs to ensure that the batsman with the better strike rate, better aesthetics and elegant strokes gets to bat.So, discount Kaif's running between the wickets and rework the figures.

well. Kaif converts 0s to 1s, 1s to 2s, 2s to 3s for his partners/teammates, whereas SG converts 1s to 0s, 2s to 1s, and 3s to 2s for his partners/teammates.

And I don't remember Kaif jumping down the track to hit sixes. Add some weightage to SG's batting for that. And we have not even discussed the "off side" , as yet  ;D

Sure, that aspect is nullified by the numerous runs that he does not run because of his poor running between the wickets.....

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2006, 01:29:34 PM »

And does that pale in comparison with Kaif  :)

Well, on an average, SG takes a wicket every 3rd ODI and gives away 13 runs every ODI, so deduct 13 runs from SG's batting avg  ;D ;D ;D (brilliant logic, pats thyself on the back -  :D)

kban1

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2006, 03:47:10 PM »

the 2 of you --get a room!!  ;D ;D ;D

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2006, 07:32:28 PM »

the 2 of you --get a room!!  ;D ;D ;D

Yeaayyzz...so now it is established there is reason for debate.
Get a room in Blore when kix visits, and lets get this thread back to Roadies so jiet/DD/others can write the roadies episodes.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2006, 08:09:05 AM »

Asterix in Namma Bengalurru

So, we return to another story about these brave Gauls.
A quick look at the protagonists...

Asterix (aka JFK): One of the DG's wittiest members, he leads the DG in all its missions and like all the DGians enjoys a good fight.

Obelix (aka Dex): A giant of a man, he is the DG's main defense (or attack, however you want to see it) against the invaders and is largely responsible for the food/fruits that the DGdom enjoys. He fell into the magic potion (more of that later) when he was a boy and is blessed with infinite strength.

Getafix (aka sgusa): Not only is he a great chef, but he is responsible for making the magic potion (with his blend of secret ingredients) that help the DG hold out against the Cricinfians.

Vitalstatistix (aka kban1)
:  The DG's chief, he is responsible for seeing to the well-being of the DG's members. He intervenes in fights, plans strategies, and is not shy of a long speech or three, especially at the DG's banquets.

Cacofonix (aka fineleg): The DG's resident bard, he is strangely afflicted with pessimism. His poems are ahead of their time (according to him) and are not appreciated as much as they could be.

Panacaea (aka Mock)
: The heroine of the last story, she has decided to take a break from hubby Tragicomix (aka k-slice) and enjoy another story with the rest of the Roadies.

Ravibinarix (aka Ravi1010)
: Obelix's cousin from India, the Roadies reside in his village, Namma Bengalurru.

The Roadies, now enjoying their Goscinny and Uderzo-inspired avatars, have found their way to India. All is well in their merry camp - well almost all. Obelix is  sulking because he has been forbidden to thump around the locals. Namma Bengalurru is under alert because of recent disturbing events in nearby cities, and so the atmosphere is tense.

Ravibinarix: I tell you, I am sure it is the Romans who are responsible for all this madness. They will not get away with this.

Desiyankix (aka desi yankee): Where is your proof that the Romans did it? Is it not possible that some crazy Kannadigas are responsible? After all, they have committed atrocities in....

Obelix: Desiyankix, are you a Roman in disguise? You are welcome to leave and go join them. I say we go and thump the Romans, now!

Professorix (aka prfsr)
: I agree with Desiyankix. Until we have proof, there is no reason to go and thump the Romans. War is not the answer.

Obelix: Oh yeah? And just who are you to decide this? Are you the chief of our village? Hmmm?

Vitalstatistix: Calm down, boys. Ravibinarix, you are from around here. What is your view on all this? How do we help?

Ravibinarix: Actually, I have a theory. See, Asterix was in BomBahia when the disaster happened. I have noticed that throughout your Roadies' histories, Asterix is always around whenever something bad happens.

Asterix, normally a feisty character, has been acting strange of late.

Asterix: Huh? Oh, I see. That's an interesting theory...

Getafix: Asterix, are you feeling down for some reason? Maybe I can make some potion for you.

Asterix (takes a while to respond): Who me? Oh, uh no. Just a bit homesick I guess.

Asterix quietly goes and sits on a rock, away from the discussion.

Vitalstatistix: Dont worry, boys. The sky hasnt fallen on our head yet. We should analyze what exactly has happened in BomBahia. Pertaining to the actual data, I have deduced that....

Unhygenix: Now is not the time for lengthy monologues, chief! We have to take action. My fish sales are down. I dont know why, I get them fresh all the way from Lutetia. They arent as fresh as when we were in Armorica, but they're still delicious!

Fulliautomatix (aka DD): Theyre as rotten as your sense of smell you fool. I am opening a university here in Namma Bengalurru. Maybe you should join and learn something.

Unhygenix: MY FISH ARE ROTTEN EH? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SLAP SOME SENSE INTO YOU WITH ONE?

A battle ensues. Geriatrix (aka Jaat69) , able as ever, joins in the fun. Vitalstatistix is left on the ground, tapping his fingers impatiently, as his shield bearers have yet again let him down.

Panacaea: Hello, boys. I just came back from my workout. Now I am reallllly hungry. Getafix any ideas?

Getafix: I say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. The local cuisine here is delicious. Ever tried some paneer? It's like cheese, only better!

Meanwhile, Obelix is checking on his friend Asterix.

Obelix: Hey Asterix, is everything okay? Let's go find some boar.

Asterix: Oh...no Obelix. I need to go see the chief about something....

Asterix wanders off, leaving Obelix to exclaim: "These Gauls are crazy! Imagine turning down a juicy boar! What a bore this Asterix has become"

Asterix heads over to Vitalstatistix, still laying on the ground, tapping his fingers and watching the fight. He seems to be evaluating something..."It appears, from my analysis that Geriatrix hasnt said anything untoward as yet. Unhygenix has said a few things, but it is still impossible to ratify who exactly the words are being directed towards. In context, I suspect that..."

Asterix: Uh, chief? I need to talk to you when nobody's looking. Who are you talking to?

Vitalstatistix (visibly embarrassed): I was...preparing a speech for later on. Never mind that. It is time to restrain our friends.

Asterix: Chief, quickly I need to tell you something. I'm not really A....

Asterix suddenly looks around, clearly perturbed by something. He changes his tone: I'm not....feeling well, I'll go home and rest. Bye.

Getafix gets the boys to stop fighting, claiming that it is time for dinner.

Panacaea: Hah! I wouldnt be caught dead eating that frozen cheese thingy. I better cook today...

Getafix: Heh. No wonder Tragicomix is as far away from this story as possible.

Vitalstatistix: Crew, I would like to say a few words. (everyone snickers) There is an emergency in BomBahia, and as new inhabitants we have to do our best to aid the community. I have a plan, but unfortunately Asterix is feeling a bit off, so we do not have anyone to carry out the tasks. does anyone have any suggestions?

Panacaea: We can make some of our Gaulish specialities and send it over to the victims. The cheese available here in Namma Bengalurru is to die for. I suggest we make our own and use it to make a lovely Au Gratin with garlic bread on the side.

Getafix: Yes and I can brew some special uplifting potion to go along with it. But dont you think we should use Llama cheese?

Panacaea: No, as I said, the cow cheese here is almost sacred so we should...

Fulliautomatix: QUIET!!! NO MORE FOOD TALK. Let's be serious here. I suggest we make weapons so that BomBahia can be ready for any further attacks.

Obelix: Who needs weapons, let's just go and thump the Romans. They are behind this.

Cacofonix: I will compose an ode praising the spirit of the BomBahians...it shall be called...

Fulliautomatix and Unhygenix: NO YOU WILL NOT!!!

Cacofonix is duly thumped into the ground. When he comes to, he is extremely angry.

Cacofonix: I've had enough of this! I am done! I am going to remove my threads, from each of my lyres, one by one, and leave forever.

A mild celebration begins to take place.

Vitalstatistix: What right have you to remove the threads of these lyres? The lyres are gifted to our community by the Romans as a part of the peace process. They are the property of everyone in this village as much as you. I commiserate your feelings as your sentiments tend to be hurt often, but it is a perilous line you walk when you hold the property of this community hostage. I warn you, this will be brought up at dinner. Your ransoming our threads will be looked at very seriously.

Ravibinarix: Alright, all. Let us give Cacofonix his due. He is invaluable to an environment like ours. He is able to make the rain-Gods open the skies, by Venkateshwara.

Getafix: Venkateshwara? What in the world is that?

Ravibinarix: Oh, that is the Indian version of Toutatis. Anyway, I say we break for lunch. There is this great restaurant nearby, easily the best in all of the country, and Namma Bengalurru's pride.

Everyone is about to go for lunch, when suddenly they hear a commotion behind Asterix's hut.

Asterix: Hey, it's Asterix!

Another Asterix (aka Sahir) has appeared!
Asterix: I know I'm me! I was abducted by the Romans along with Tragicomix, but we escaped. Tragicomix has gone to reunite with his wife. But who are you?

Fake Asterix (aka JFK): Oh thank God you're free! They threatened to kill you if I revealed who I was. They brought me here and made me pretend to be you, while they tortured you to find out our secrets.

The fake Asterix removes his face-mask to reveal himself as none other than Justforkix, Vitalstatistix's nephew!

Justforkix: Oh uncle, I was trying to get you alone to tell you all day! But they were watching me from just outside the village. Anyway, itz over now! Time for 2 cracks at them!

Vitalstatistix: Just who is this 'they' that has kidnapped a member of my tribe and tried to trick us?

Justforkix, Asterix and Tragicomix say: THE ROMANS.

Obelix, a bull enraged, shouts: CHAARRRGGGEEE. LEAVE THEM ALL TO ME!!

Geriatrix: Dont be greedy! Village seniors first!

After a violent thumping session, during which they beat out a confession to the wreckage in BomBahia, all is well in the village again. Panacaea and Tragicomix are reunited again: I will never leave you again. I may have had women in 27 countries during my travels, but there's nothing that can match the warmth of home.

Ravibinarix: Well this has been a great day. It had to happen in Namma Bengalurru. And I take back my theory of Asterix being linked with disasters everywhere he goes. Our dear Asterix is returned to us, and is a hero worth toasting.

Getafix: I do the toasting around here. Let's pop open a bottle of Brut and cheer the return of Asterix.

We leave our friends to their feasting and toasting, with a parting quote by OldBlightyix (aka Jiet), now drunk, talking to his glass of Brut: Et tu, Brut? Jolly good, then. Brut and I toast to a woonderful episode in our lives. We wallooped those Romans for six, and found our friend Asterix! Cheers!

THE END

this story proudly sponsored by k-slice. Cheers for the runs
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 08:14:15 AM by dhruvdeepak »
-- Mohandas K *hi

pieterSAN

• Team of the Century
  • Helwe
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2006, 08:17:54 AM »

Awesome! I got drunk again!

These Gauls are crazy!
"...that is me offering you an olive basket... ...and that is you spitting in my face."

Scott Caan as Turk Malloy

sgusa

« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2006, 08:18:52 AM »

MASTERPIECE! BRAVO

(awesome product support line. What was that, size 4 font ? :D )

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2006, 08:25:31 AM »

Brilliant! APPLAUSE! (with caps on) DD.

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2006, 08:26:40 AM »

MASTERPIECE! BRAVO

(awesome product support line. What was that, size 4 font ? :D )

What support line? Where is it? :P

sgusa

« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2006, 08:28:40 AM »

squint at the line past the "END" of the story :D

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2006, 08:30:14 AM »

squint at the line past the "END" of the story :D

U missed the  :P  (K-slice is getting 'ripped off' here!!! Mrrrrrrrruuuuuaaaah)

jaat69

« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2006, 09:10:08 AM »

Great creativity...well done DD!

pieterSAN

• Team of the Century
  • Helwe
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2006, 09:45:24 PM »

GC runs into K-slice, Mock_Turtle, DD and Fineleg who are playing UNO. GC frowns and turns on his internal process for mind-reading. As people will tell you this was one of the GC processes that were so useful in SG's ouster from the team. The other processes ? well...123of will tell later.

The Evil GC reads the thoughts of the roadies

Fineleg : I can put down a "draw two"... but that leaves me only two  "draw fours" and two"skips" and a "reverse". Maybe I should pick up a card?....yes that's  what I will do.

DD: beeping K-slice is upto something... I know it.

K-slice: I know all of DD's  cards...teeheehee.

M_T: ....

Confused GC looks around and tries again

M_T:.....

M_T looks up at GC. In prefect synchronisation they glare at each other. GC walks out of the room.

(an hour later)
*******I

M_T is gong to bed when GC is coming in the other direction. M_T unleashes her best scowl at GC and to her surprise GC returns an equally admirable scowl too. M_T sniffs and wonders "Just what does he thinks of himself?"

GC snorts derisively and walks on.

(breakfast the next day)
GC walk into the kitchen and finds Mock_T in digging into the freezer. After the perfucntory exchange of scowls.  GC stands next her.

M_T stares at GC and drops a bucket of chocolate ice-cream into the trash can. GC does not blink, picks up a  box of frozen paneer flings it. Mock_T grabs a some frozen dinners and tosses them. GC goes to the pantry and fishes out a puttu machine. Mock_T goes counters by grabbing the dosa kullu.

In the midst of all this a sleepy Sgusa walks in. He sees GC and Mock_T and mutters " What is all this ruckus about anyway?"

GC and M_T scowl at Sgusa.

Sgusa backs off slowly and turns around and runs away.
"...that is me offering you an olive basket... ...and that is you spitting in my face."

Scott Caan as Turk Malloy

sgusa

« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2006, 09:53:10 PM »

hahahaha. Looks like my lasting contribution to this DG would be chocolate icecream and frozen paneer :D

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2006, 12:22:51 AM »

Jiet,
ROFL!!!! I loved the Mock and GC exchanges!!! Brilliant!!!
I am visualizing GC and Mock staring at each other...ofcourse I dont know how Mock looks like so I am gonna assume GC and this good girl mock giving a stare. Mock - sorry if she does not look as good as u!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:24:51 AM by fineleg »

sgusa

« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2006, 12:26:05 AM »

Jiet,
I am visualizing GC and Mock staring at each other...ofcourse I dont know how Mock looks like so I am gonna assume GC and this good girl mock giving a stare. Mock - sorry if she does not look as good as u!

Now you have gone and done it. I have to go play my Friends collection!  ;D

MockTurtle

« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2006, 01:00:22 AM »

Jiet,

i don't like "Friends' - i don't like this woman(what's her name? i forget).  >:(

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2006, 02:10:43 AM »

DO NOT BESMIRCH JENNIFER ANISTON
-- Mohandas K *hi

MockTurtle

« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2006, 02:15:45 AM »

;D just you wait, all of you. i will soon have my version of everything!

GC runs into K-slice, Mock_Turtle, DD and Fineleg who are playing UNO. GC frowns and turns on his internal process for mind-reading. As people will tell you this was one of the GC processes that were so useful in SG's ouster from the team. The other processes ? well...123of will tell later.

The Evil GC reads the thoughts of the roadies

Fineleg : I can put down a "draw two"... but that leaves me only two  "draw fours" and two"skips" and a "reverse". Maybe I should pick up a card?....yes that's  what I will do.

DD: beeping K-slice is upto something... I know it.

K-slice: I know all of DD's  cards...teeheehee.

M_T: ....

Confused GC looks around and tries again

M_T:.....

M_T looks up at GC. In prefect synchronisation they glare at each other. GC walks out of the room.

(an hour later)
*******I

M_T is gong to bed when GC is coming in the other direction. M_T unleashes her best scowl at GC and to her surprise GC returns an equally admirable scowl too. M_T sniffs and wonders "Just what does he thinks of himself?"

GC snorts derisively and walks on.

(breakfast the next day)
GC walk into the kitchen and finds Mock_T in digging into the freezer. After the perfucntory exchange of scowls.  GC stands next her.

M_T stares at GC and drops a bucket of chocolate ice-cream into the trash can. GC does not blink, picks up a  box of frozen paneer flings it. Mock_T grabs a some frozen dinners and tosses them. GC goes to the pantry and fishes out a puttu machine. Mock_T goes counters by grabbing the dosa kullu.

In the midst of all this a sleepy Sgusa walks in. He sees GC and Mock_T and mutters " What is all this ruckus about anyway?"

GC and M_T scowl at Sgusa.

Sgusa backs off slowly and turns around and runs away.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2006, 02:16:44 AM »

the original is always better than the cheap imitations  ;D great stuff oldblightyix
-- Mohandas K *hi

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2006, 02:48:24 AM »

the original is always better than the cheap imitations  ;D great stuff oldblightyix

LOL.

Mock - yes, we will be happy to hear ur version of Roadies - bring it on!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up