Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: The Roadies Part 1  (Read 23056 times)

pieterSAN

• Team of the Century
  • Helwe
The Roadies Part 1
« on: June 27, 2006, 08:16:11 AM »

The Indian dressing room was a picture of serenity. The break of dawn had given way to a glorious morning and the dressing room was bathed in sunlight. Cool air streamed in from the wide open windows. Roadie Kban sat in a corner near Dravid’s locker with a laptop and Roadie K-slice lay flat on the floor softly singing along with the radio. All was well with Indian Cricket and it was good to be a cricket roadie.

The door burst open and Roadie Fineleg walked in and looked around frantically. He sighed and strode over to Kban and K-slice.

“Kban, where is everybody? The team meeting is in 3 hours and nobody is ready. We are playing Greece tomorrow and we need figure bowling strategies for Onassis, Socrates, Zagorakis, Archimedes, Philipoussis and Kedis. We also need to…”

“He is Lithuanian”, piped up K-slice.

“…what?”

“Anthony Kedis is Lithuanian. In fact, he is part-Lithuanian”

“I am telling you we cannot take Greece lightly. We need to score at least 400 if we want to be safe. We are lucky that George Soros is injured”, said a visibly miffed Fineleg. He turned to Kban.

“What are you doing?”

“Dravid keeps a journal of all the things that come into his head as he wakes up. Chappell thinks that it will help him visualize his own psyche and in time empower it to do what the physical body cannot. The visualization of the psyche is represented by an n-dimensional representation of the subconscious mind with...”

“I know - what are you doing?”

“I am re-writing it – obfuscating the details so that nobody will figure out our processes...”

“The Processes. That’s right, Roadies,” a boomin voice from behind Fineleg.

The Roadies turned to see Greg Chappell walk in to the room with a cane in his hand. Roadie Sgusa followed into the room behind him. Chappell continued, “This is the key to the Chappell Way. There is not one process but many processes. Focusing on all processes is the key and results will follow. You must never let this out of the our circle. People must continue to believe in the process - in the singular. This gives a significant tactical advantage"

“Yes, Sir.”

He turned and started out of the room. “And they should never know how much salt I put in the wholemeal pasta”, he called out as he went out the door.

Fineleg turned to Sgusa.

“3/8th of a teaspoon per pound of pasta.”

“Thanks.”

"Come on. Meal 1 is ready. Meal 2 is only 4 hours away at noon. I need help preparing the carb-free sauce and the guiltless pecan pie."

« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 08:18:53 AM by jiet »
"...that is me offering you an olive basket... ...and that is you spitting in my face."

Scott Caan as Turk Malloy

arjun

• World XI Star
Re: The Roadies Part 1
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 09:43:27 AM »

Nice.

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
  • Thanda Thanda Kool Kool
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 09:44:33 AM »

great beginning boss ...
Sachin Tendulkar gave the muhurat clap for 'Awwal Number' - that apart, he hasn't done much wrong in the last 20 yrs!

suraj

• Team of the Century
  • How about a tattoo with my name??
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 01:39:31 PM »

HILARRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOUS!!!!!!!!!!

good work

kingcool1432

• Hakuna Matata
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 01:47:25 PM »

LOL , Applause :D
Reality continues to ruin my life.  Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat, p67-1

Cover Point

• Team of the Century
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 01:53:01 PM »

Jiet for President!

kban1

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 04:15:14 PM »

Jiet:

Good work!! - Looking forward to the next one.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 04:29:12 PM »

this is simply the best
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

pieterSAN

• Team of the Century
  • Helwe
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 05:50:28 PM »

You guys are too nice. Did not enjoy writing this much as much as the earlier ones.  :-\ Let's see how it develops though...

"...that is me offering you an olive basket... ...and that is you spitting in my face."

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 05:52:26 PM »

You guys are too nice. Did not enjoy writing this much as much as the earlier ones.  :-\ Let's see how it develops though...

Modesty eh !! ;D

I think I missed the earlier one.Can someone provide me the link,plz

pieterSAN

• Team of the Century
  • Helwe
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 06:06:55 PM »

Ravi,

In fact, I think you probably did see them. The first one is on the itchy balls and the second one is on Sepp Blatter/FIFA. Here are the links anyway.

http://www.cricketvoice.com/cricketforum2/index.php?topic=3779.0

http://www.cricketvoice.com/cricketforum2/index.php?topic=3755.msg47327#msg47327

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 06:22:21 PM »

Ravi,

In fact, I think you probably did see them. The first one is on the itchy balls and the second one is on Sepp Blatter/FIFA. Here are the links anyway.

http://www.cricketvoice.com/cricketforum2/index.php?topic=3779.0

http://www.cricketvoice.com/cricketforum2/index.php?topic=3755.msg47327#msg47327

itchy balls...i remember..thanks anyways

Aloo Kashmiri Ul Haq

• Bismallah Rahim izzz I izzz score 15017 runs
  • Team of the Century
  • sekho na naino ki bhasha..
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2006, 07:03:18 PM »

ahahahah  ;D good one applause
Why did the chicken cross the road?

According to Le Chatelier:

The chicken crossed the road because there were too many moles of chicken
on the reactants side of the road equilibrium.

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2006, 07:56:54 PM »

Jiet,
I just got to this DG and read this.
Good beginning - Applause...
Keep it coming and feel free to include other colorful characters as well!

Looking forward to the Roadies series...infact, if enough come by we will have a Roadies board, and Roadies memorabilia, and Roadies...eh, u can become rich, maan.

I think one Roadies (action filled one) will involve CP and Jaat!  :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 07:58:41 PM by fineleg »

pieterSAN

• Team of the Century
  • Helwe
Part 2: The Lunch Meeting
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 07:43:47 AM »

In the Roadies dining area (the dining area was a convenience made possible by the magnanimity of the Gates Buffet Foundation), people are enjoying the fruits of Sgusa’s efforts in the kitchen. As the meal comes to an end, Kban and Blwe start handing out copies of the agenda for the pre-match-day-post-lunch meet and a gentle banter begins between CP and Jaat. Despite the relatively blissful state of the Indian cricket, there is still occasion for disagreement, heated exchanges and pillow fights. Roadies unlike rockstars don’t get into fistfights.

Jaat: I think it is a disgrace that we should call our players names. RU is a great player who has served the Indian team very well and he has hit big hundreds in Perth and Durban. He saved our butt in Durban. I think it is unfair to call him “Uthappam” just because he puts on weight and fails a couple of times.

CP: Why can I not criticize non-performers? We call people names all the time. We call Fraser, “Eraser” because he announces the final eleven. He does not drop anybody, he just makes the announcement. You call that fair?

Kban: Alright, settle down. I call this meeting to order. The attendance sheet is being passed…

Jaat: I move that we restrain from derogatory christening of personnel…

Kban sighs. A long “exchange” follows where Kban patiently explains Robert’s Rules for Parliamentary Procedure. Jaat, totally defeated, is about to nod off when the spiel ends and he nudges his neighbor to rouse him from his deep slumber. A chain-reaction ensues and soon all roadies, rubbing their eyes, start deliberating on the issues put forth in the agenda. An hour later, Jaat revisits the christening crisis.

Jaat: I have friends from South India - it’s like calling SG “Rasgulla”. I don’t like it.

CP: What’s wrong with insinuating that SG is sweet and has creamy white complexion?

Kban: CP – you risk instigating everyone with your comments. It does not help maintain a constructive atmosphere.

CP: Mr. Chairman, I am shocked by this. I expected to be fully backed by you and the other Roadie officials in this matter. I am going to file a grievance with KIC.

Kban: There is no need for any action from anybody. We are not censuring anybody. As far as I can see nobody has breached any Roadie Rules.

CP: But you said I am instigating the members…

Kban: I said it is a risk. There is a difference between saying that you risk instigating people and preying on their sensitivities and saying that you instigated…

CP: OK. I have had enough. But let me just say that I am disappointed that you are not backing me on this delicate issue. I put my faith in this judicial process and...

Kban: I don’t see any delicate issue that I have to make a judgment on. As far as I am concerned, you received a friendly piece of advice on interacting with fellow roadies. There is a difference between friendly advice and formal censure – the latter being far more serious, with repercussions that may or may not include...

Blwe: It’s in the contract, Kban.

All the roadies in chorus: YEAH, KBAN.

Kban: Thanks, Mr. Vice-Chairman. Glad that has been settled. Anything else?

Cerrunos: May I have the floor, Mr. Chairman?

Kban: Yes, you may.

Cerrunos: I am concerned about personnel loyalty and opposition response to changes in personnel.

DD: huh?

Cerrunos: Chanders’ batting average dropped from 140.50 for the SG lead series to 48.00 for the RD led series. This discrepancy is large and I decided some further investigation is necessary. I found that Flintoff is really chummy with RD and reportedly spent a lot of time sampling English beers when RD played for Kent. SG only drank Indian beer and so Freddie thinks he is a snob. Also, MSD comes into the scene just when there is a process to kick SG out of the team. MSD makes an impact in couple of games under SG but his best is saved for RD’s legacy. I am convinced that further investigation will reveal damning evidence of a World Wide Conspiracy.

(silence)

Cerrunos: The ICC concurs with me on this.

(pause)

Blwe: Very serious, indeed. I move that we start the next meeting with the World Conspiracy against SG debate.

Dex: I second the motion.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2006, 11:58:17 AM »

Hats off !!. Eagerly waiting for the next one.....and make if FAST, plzzz   :D

esvee

• First Class Player
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 02:38:10 PM »

Good one Jiet. You are really talented man.

kban1

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 04:57:23 PM »

jiet:

Awesome !!!!!

Applause!!

Cover Point

• Team of the Century
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 05:30:37 PM »

Awesome Jiet. Funny as the post was the greatest accomplishment was to get just a 3 word response from Kban! Now that is some accomplishment!

Now I will eagerly await Kbanji's next 10,000 words explaining why it was logical to explain in only those 3 words!

kban1

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2006, 05:37:20 PM »

;D ;D

pieterSAN

• Team of the Century
  • Helwe
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 05:56:33 PM »

Awesome Jiet. Funny as the post was the greatest accomplishment was to get just a 3 word response from Kban! Now that is some accomplishment!

Now I will eagerly await Kbanji's next 10,000 words explaining why it was logical to explain in only those 3 words!

I promise it won't happen again.  :D

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2006, 06:08:22 PM »

Jiet,
Keep it coming - we need to publish this into a book.
Applause - ur Applause meter is skyrocketing with Roadies series.

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 04:27:35 AM »

Great stuff again ... applause
Sachin Tendulkar gave the muhurat clap for 'Awwal Number' - that apart, he hasn't done much wrong in the last 20 yrs!

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 07:51:25 AM »

Sorry for stealing your idea jiet, but I have to write this one down:

The Roadies are awake, late at night, engrossed in a game of Hold 'em Poker. K-I-C, the chip leader by a country mile, sits back relaxedly as Kban deals out the cards. Some delightful treats are at hand accompanying the game and Gouravk (who is lenient on slight paunches) quietly indulges. A peaceful content between this group of friends, as they pick up their cards.

JFK: Oh, this is a winning hand. You guys might as well declare...err...fold, itz over. I bet $20.

Gouravk:  [god] The best hand will win  [god]. Fold.

CP: Sweet as a pair of juicy rosagullahs. I raise to $40.

Dex: I'm advising you, nay, warning you, this round is mine. Call.

Blwe_Torch: Thanks to the invisible effort by SG, I will win this hand. Call.

...(everyone has their turn)...

The flop (first 3 cards for everyone at the table) are revealed. A Pair of 8s and an Ace. Most of the table checks (bets 0).

CP: Kban I have to say you are fair and unbiased in dealing cards. Whenever Dex deals he always gives better cards to Pro-SG people. Applause for being a fair dealer! I check.

k-slice: tunter s hompson say I should raise $10. $10 it is, and $10 in for me.

CLR: History dictates that when I have these cards, the odds are against me. I should like to stay in for the 4th card to come up (with 2 cards in hand this makes it 2 + 4 = 6 card/batter strategy) but I will fold like S Gavaskar did in '78.

Fineleg (in his own mind): *Hmmm, I have an Ace and a 2. That means I have 2 pairs, which is a pretty strong hand. BUT I want to be SURE that I win, and $20 by k-slice is SUCH a HUGE bet! There's always a chance that the card pulled out will be a BLINDER and I'll lose. ALSO everyone has their EYE in, they MIGHT have a better hand! I always go by the theory of slightly less wins but no losses. I'll fold in keeping with this even though I have pairs of Aces and 8s* I fold.

It's now Sahir's turn but he's suddenly gone missing from the table. Nobody knows where he went. His cards are folded for him.

Ruchir: Man, this is a gay hand I've been dealt. Call.

Everybody else plays their turn. Kban reveals the 4th card.

JFK: I declare..err...fold, to give everyone a sporting chance!

Gouravk:  [god] JFK, bluffing is a sin. You have paid for it.  [god]

Sgusa: Great cards! Let's open up a vintage Merlot to celebrate! I bet $50.

Dex: I am playing against minnows. Anything short of a whitewash is a disgrace. I fold.

Most people also fold in disgust at Sgusa's bet.

jk61: This is Kaif's fault. Fold.

Kaif appears, fresh from a skinny dip in the pool with Raina. Patting jks61 lightly on the butt, he says "You will see a new Kaif from now on, dont worry"

Kban deals out the final card. The only players remaining in the game are himself, Ruchir, Sgusa and MockTurtle.

Sgusa (now tipsy): Hic! Yeah anything, man. I just love this Merlot. Bathes the tongue Hic! so lavishly. Man that Agarkar is a #%^$%$&#. I swear I wanna give him some H2SO4 treatment. Check!

Mock: There was a similar situation in a Tintin comic. Captain Haddock was cursing away at his bad f^$%#$cking luck because he couldnt find his whiskey. If anyone can name that comic, I will bet some money.

With everyone perplexed by Mock's question, she decides to check.

Ruchir: First of all, iz thanks to God. Yeaa, boyz iz playyz wayll for to iz reach last 3 playerz, now iz need to do a win. Iz a good card, I'm iz bet a $25.

Kban: I have  been watching over everybody's reaction to the cards I have dealt, and have also noted the various bets placed at the table. Considering my own cards and weighing that against my predictions as to what all the rest of you were playing with, I have come to the conclusion that I must hold one of the two strongest hands of the four of us. Now, I would like to do a categorical analysis on Ruchir's latest bet. Based on the assumption that his Call in the previous round was a call for hope, and the unpleasant curling of his eyebrows as I dealt the final card, I am sure that he is bluffing. I have to however, be honest in my assumption that Mock just might have the only hand that can trump mine......
To clarify, I do not concur with the percentages listed in the latest edition of "How to win at poker" on the odds of a Full House when there is a base pair in the community cards. However, as that is the best judge we have possible at this time I will agree with that for now. Flute202020, let us agree to disagree on this one. The others at the table are dozing off. I Call your $25, Ruchir.

Mock folds and Sgusa calls. The cards are revealed. Sgusa has won this round.

Sgusa: Oh, this is as delicious as last night's Bucatini with Amatriciana sauce! More wine for everyone!

Ruchir: Yeayzzzz, boyz iz waark haaard, iz not able to do a win. Iz thankss to God for iz reaching finals. Yeay, we try baytter next time.

Kban: I have carefully analyzed the reasons for this particular loss. I must say that I didnt include your four 8s as a possibility in the list of probable outcomes. I concede that there was a slight snag in my calculations....
(after lengthy analysis)
...I hope this is able to convince you that I actually won this round, based on my detailed references to leading Poker literature. If not, let us agree to disagree.

The tube light in the room glimmers and goes dark. Coincidentally, Fineleg is heard snoring, from time to time waking from his latest nightmare of West Indies chasing the target of 684 that India set...

In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 08:15:33 AM »

Brilliant, boss.

Especially, this one ...

Coincidentally, Fineleg is heard snoring, from time to time waking from his latest nightmare of West Indies chasing the target of 684 that India set...

Cover Point

• Team of the Century
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 02:09:18 PM »

Awesome DD. We have some comics in our company!

pieterSAN

• Team of the Century
  • Helwe
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 03:12:43 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Great stuff DD...feel free to step up whenever!! Some gems...

CP: Kban I have to say you are fair and unbiased in dealing cards. Whenever Dex deals he always gives better cards to Pro-SG people. Applause for being a fair dealer! I check.

Gouravk:  JFK, bluffing is a sin. You have paid for it.

Kban: ...I hope this is able to convince you that I actually won this round, based on my detailed references to leading Poker literature. If not, let us agree to disagree.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 03:16:58 PM by jiet »

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 03:54:11 PM »

Great job jiet and DD!!
Applause for u both!
Infact, this is the best celebration that I can think of on a day( or the one after), when India won a historical series....or ....er......a series-history...oh well......a semi-sub-continental, non-minnow, outsider....excuse me.......I think I have had a drink too many!
Cheers! :D :D :D

btw...jiet,  just remember....plain remember.....that its me who pushed you to your century.......hic! ::zzz::

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 04:28:48 PM by Blwe_torch »

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 04:44:34 PM »

infu??ing-credible. Applause DD and Jiet. ROTFL. specially references to kban, fineleg. Good stuff guys
Play with heart. Win with class. Lose with dignity

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 05:11:57 PM »

Great job folks...Now, its like "Carolyn Keene"...there is no one single writer...but a groupie of writers...
More the merrier....Keep the roadies alive...

Can u  write one on 'The mystery of the missing dealer (sahir)'

Cover Point

• Team of the Century
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 06:29:06 PM »

The Mystery of the missing Dealer: (by special demand from our resident Lesbian) :)

Roadie Sahir has been missing in action for a while and the rest of the roadies are starting to get worried.

Fineleg: DD O DD, where is Sahir? I miss him. He is soooooo cute.

DD: Pessi buzz off. I need to find some chicks (those chicks that dig roosters) that can get me some food and uhh ... u know what I mean.  I mean I am ready for Dinner

Dex (wakes up as soon as he hears dinner): uhh whaa... Whose talking about dinner. Ahem Gentlemen please limit your conversation to things that can be discussed at Ruchir's dinner table.

Fineleg: Dexy Dear we are talking about DD's dinner...

Dexy: <cutting him off> No! You idiots. You need to limit the conversation to what can be spoken at Ruchir's dinner table. Anything else is off limits.

CP: Yo Dexy. Stop being biased. I am going to sit on a Dharna here until you allow more diversified conversation here. this is all a conspiracy to stifle any anti Ganguly comment. Rasgullah!

Kban <walks into the room. Everyone dives to their beds and pretends to sleep lest Kban goes on one of his ramayana quests> : Wake up all you sleepy heads. I need to explain why when Dexy said "You Idiots" he really meant to say Friends, Roadies, Commies uh oh I mean Countrymen!. So here is the explanation .....

<the screen fades slowly into blackness. many hours later ... suddenly the blackness starts fading. The roadies are coming out of their coma>

Kban: .... and thats why What dexy said was not really offensive. See it was a misunderstanding (takes another 2000 words to wrap up the sentence)

CP: .. uhh what happend 

Flute: <about to jump to counter Kban's point when all the roadies pounce on him and shut his mouth. Cant take a chance of Kban going on another million word explanation>

Fineleg: Kban Pitahmah where is Sahir?

Kban: Hmm this is a serious matter. let me do some analysis of where he could be.

<many hours and millions of words later >

Kban: After detailed analysis by studying the great LP Sahi's words and Sanjay Jha's great literature, I have deduced that Sahir has been kidnapped by GC's goons (more and Dravid) who want to take over this DG by taking control of our legal advisor and one of the mods! We need to all go and rescue him.

JFK: Vital Statistics suggest that Sahir may be found in this particular area here (points at a map). I say we declare <war>!

Losing Now: Wait a minute. How do we know that it is GC that is behind this. I mean SG has as much reason for wanting to control this DG. Here are the reasons ..... <details deleted> ... So its not clear cut who is behind this

CP: Yeah just like you Gangulians to attack GC. He is God! You need to worship him!

Jaat: Oye Puttar. Tennu taan main <details of abuse deleted>

CP: Oh yeah? Mods O Mods see how Jaat is abusing.

Dexy <suddenly very busy>

Blwe: CP Please refrain from words that hurt others sentiments!

Achutank: Go crawl in your hole!

Kban: Guys calm down. What if some visitor comes here and sees whats going on.

CP: Oh so you want to take their side? Shame on you Kban. I say SG sucks!

Ravi: No GC sucks

Mock: Here is a poem on why GC sucks

" Twinkle Twinkle little Star
GC what a MF you are"

K-Slice: Mock stop smiting me

A major Argument follows. And all the Roadies join in. The argument turns into a major fist fight. Everyone is hitting everyone else. And in this mellee Sahir is all forgotten. The camera shows a long shot of Sahir in an unknown enemy prison tied down waiting for his fellow Roadies to come and rescue him.

No one comes!

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 06:43:31 PM »

Good one CP! LOL.
BTW, if I want to applaud u, do I applaud or smite? Which is the 'applaud' for u?

Cover Point

• Team of the Century
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2006, 06:49:38 PM »

Good one CP! LOL.
BTW, if I want to applaud u, do I applaud or smite? Which is the 'applaud' for u?

LOL. The answer is "It depends" I am currently stuck on 294 applauds so would not mind getting to my 300.

Love me, Hate me
As long as you "Do" me :)

PS: Now Now dirty minds. "Do" just refers to the Karma actions. I am happy to leave the lesbians alone :)

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2006, 06:52:25 PM »

poor sahir..where is he?

Still laughing at ..
-
"Twinkle Twinkle little Star
GC what a MF you are"
-

CP: One thing is clear cut ..you and jaat are "made for each other" ..just like DD and Fineleg. Maybe we should have a thread called "the DG couples"
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 06:55:52 PM by losingnow »
Play with heart. Win with class. Lose with dignity

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2006, 06:55:08 PM »

poor sahir..where is he?

Since Sahir wanted anonymity, his picture has been removed. But he was last seen with this plate.
(his mommy has parceled it to wherever he has been imprisoned by GC/Dada goons (tbd))
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 08:08:20 PM by fineleg »

Cover Point

• Team of the Century
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2006, 07:22:05 PM »

LN: How about me and Dexy being a couple. There is a very good chance that Dexy is atleast a girl and Dexy sounds like Sexy :)

Fineleg: I just mited you to get you to your double hundred so cant applaud for 12 hours. First thing tomorrow morning I will applaud you for posting the Rasgullahs. Babu Moshai.. Tussi te cha gaye!

sgusa

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 01:22:46 AM »

Holy *! I haven't cracked up laughing this much in a long time. We have some very creative and talented folks here. Bravo to all.

PS: Pass the wine.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 02:50:11 AM »

Good one CP! LOL.

Good one CP....and fleg...your question takes the cake  ;D ;D ;D

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 02:55:23 AM »

Brilliant guys....you have just put a lot of character into what for all of us are just names and people we have ne'er seen but are so much a part of our daily life....To bring all these people across the world into one room and making an event out of that is simply amazing....

Keep up the good work....We may be pro or anti anyone...but ultimately, we all are or want to be "good human beings"  ;) and have a whale of a time while it lasts

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2006, 04:20:43 AM »

Brilliant guys....you have just put a lot of character into what for all of us are just names and people we have ne'er seen but are so much a part of our daily life....To bring all these people across the world into one room and making an event out of that is simply amazing....

Keep up the good work....We may be pro or anti anyone...but ultimately, we all are or want to be "good human beings"  ;) and have a whale of a time while it lasts

Are u sure abt the "good human being" part?
I mean not sure all in the DG want to be "good human beings"?  :)

PS: U gotta read the full Chappell way to take first step to good human being.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up