Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: punch lines for people on this DG  (Read 19412 times)

k-slice

punch lines for people on this DG
« on: June 26, 2006, 06:25:53 AM »

ladies and gentlemen,
this is supposed to be humorous. if we had to put a punch line that would basically describe a fellw Dg er what would it be?
here are some that i thought of. please feel free to add to it. also if someone writes something that is "crass" or not dining table quality about you take it in jest, take a hit of that joint you have stored away and laugh.
1. DEX- no you may not implicitly or explicitly tal about Sg on MY DG!
2. Mock- no k-slice really does suck
3. Blwe-i will ban you. i will . stop it now before i warn you!
4. Kban- i am here to see if i can type my entire post in 1 hour and still have it consist of 20000 words.
5. achutank-you say dude you die mutthaFcka
6. Coverpoint-i am allergic to Sg
7. Colonel-mind your language or 50 sit ups for you
8. Finelg-i have now started more threads than anyone here
feel free to add on!! ;D ;D

toney

• Team of the Century
Re: punch lines for people on this DG
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 06:57:11 AM »

k-slice: Mock, I didnt smite you, don't my PMs prove it? :)
When intelligence matures and lodges securely in the mind it becomes wisdom. When wisdom is integrated with life and becomes action it becomes Bhakti. Knowledge when it becomes fully mature is Bhakti. To believe that Jnana and Bhakti, knowledge & devotion, are different from each other is ignorance.

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 06:58:04 AM »

k-slice: Mock, I didnt smite you, don't my PMs prove it? :)

lol...good one

k-slice, for me, can u find a phrase with "realistically" in it!?  :)

colonel

• Test Match Star
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 06:59:45 AM »

good one about me ... ;D ;D ;D

colonel

• Test Match Star
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 07:03:40 AM »

Feverpitch: Die Fineleg

Fineleg: Realistically, you should die FP (there, I've found one with realistically... ;D)

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 07:06:01 AM »

Fineleg: Realistically, you should die FP (there, I've found one with realistically... ;D)

LOL  ;D

I dont know if ur room-mate wishes that, but realistically i would not wish that for a fellow dg-ian :)

colonel

• Test Match Star
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 07:08:12 AM »

LOL  ;D

I dont know if ur room-mate wishes that, but realistically i would not wish that for a fellow dg-ian :)

no, trust me, he doesn't. it was just a bad joke from me. as a matter of fact, he's often told me one his attractions here is what he calls "friendly banter" with you.

k-slice

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 07:08:14 AM »

colonel
applause comi g for the fineleg fever post
toney
you too. that was good.  ;D

colonel

• Test Match Star
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 07:09:20 AM »

colonel
applause comi g for the fineleg fever post
toney
you too. that was good.  ;D

thanks brother.

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 07:10:25 AM »

no, trust me, he doesn't. it was just a bad joke from me. as a matter of fact, he's often told me one his attractions here is what he calls "friendly banter" with you.

Really? hmm...Interesting!

colonel

• Test Match Star
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 07:11:54 AM »

fever's definition of "friendly banter" you mean? ;D

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 07:31:06 AM »

avinashgodkhindi: we are missing agarkar
jfk: i would declare (whether at customs or captaining a cricket match)
ruchir: i can find something gay about that
kban: (too long to post here)
gouravk:  [god]
mockturtle: forget asterix and obelix, im a fan of prem panix
sgusa: let's break out the wine
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 07:37:55 AM »

avinashgodkhindi: we are missing agarkar
jfk: i would declare (whether at customs or captaining a cricket match)
ruchir: i can find something gay about that
kban: (too long to post here)
gouravk:  [god]

Very nice...

are cool!

Lets see...what abt other members,
flute, toney....many others.

Ramshorns: The only two worth anyone's time are VVS and Vishy (oh, and SMG is a crook :) )

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 07:41:58 AM »

DD: Ah! Chicks are coming to my place with food for today's match!

DesiYankee: Lets all support Pak...go Pak!

Sahir: Bye Bye DG! Mommy's food has made me forget the DG.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 07:45:02 AM by fineleg »

k-slice

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 07:44:24 AM »

ravi1010-lets have cyclical arguments where we are actually proffessing the same point

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
  • Thanda Thanda Kool Kool
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 07:45:33 AM »

ravi1010-lets have cyclical arguments where we are actually proffessing the same point

Ravi - "you have a problem with my post? Learn to live with it"
Sachin Tendulkar gave the muhurat clap for 'Awwal Number' - that apart, he hasn't done much wrong in the last 20 yrs!

k-slice

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 07:46:05 AM »

ruchir-my language is acceptable at fine dining places as is my credit card. whats in your wallet?
k-slice-no i wont let mock get away with it. wait what was it again?

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 07:47:38 AM »

Dex - Folks, no more punch lines abt people. I am locking this thread, and moving it to Mods Folder. Please constrain ur posts to cricket only.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 07:48:36 AM »

you have hurt my sentiments. chicks are leaving to India this week, for the rest of the summer. I will be in depression and starvation
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 07:48:59 AM »

Jaat - any sentence without the words cricket, bat, ball, field, toss .. of course prefixed by oye and the word chappal thrown in somewhere in the middle
Sachin Tendulkar gave the muhurat clap for 'Awwal Number' - that apart, he hasn't done much wrong in the last 20 yrs!

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 07:49:54 AM »

you have hurt my sentiments. chicks are leaving to India this week, for the rest of the summer. I will be in depression and starvation

Abey, desi chicks are leaving...kewl, time for inviting some blondes/brunettes? tell them its more interesting than softball.

k-slice

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 07:51:05 AM »

kban- blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah INSERT POINT OF VALUE HERE follow it up with blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
now thats not just a punch line. more like a 12 round boxing match.

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 07:52:44 AM »

Jaat - any sentence without the words cricket, bat, ball, field, toss .. of course prefixed by oye and the word chappal thrown in somewhere in the middle

And ... the best one of them all ...

"We the DG members are fans of the Indian team and within it, of various players. Each player have their fan-base. Nothing wrong in that. We can criticize other players, but we must refrain from hurting others sentiments."

Need I say who??

k-slice

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2006, 07:53:04 AM »

holy *ter
i have got smited 7 times since i started this topic. wow thank god i am not about to run for a polularity contest on the DG!

k-slice

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2006, 07:53:43 AM »

ok KIC
i'll bite. who was that supposed to be?

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 07:54:24 AM »

kban- blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah INSERT POINT OF VALUE HERE follow it up with blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Trust Kban to reply to this as well ... countering each one of your points meticulously .... "as for your first blah .....; but in the forty second blah, you actually imply ......, while the real reference should be to .......; which you have done in the 22nd blah, without taking due recourse to connecting it with the 37th blah .....

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2006, 07:55:55 AM »

ok KIC
i'll bite. who was that supposed to be?

dont tell me, you missed THE event on this DG in the last few months .... that was Jaat

check this out ... http://www.cricketvoice.com/cricketforum2/index.php?topic=3530.0

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 07:56:22 AM »

Trust Kban to reply to this as well ... countering each one of your points meticulously .... "as for your first blah .....; but in the forty second blah, you actually imply ......, while the real reference should be to .......; which you have done in the 22nd blah, without taking due recourse to connecting it with the 37th blah .....

Kic,
ROFLMAO....Applause. Brilliant. :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 07:58:02 AM by fineleg »

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2006, 07:57:24 AM »

Kic,
ROFLMAO....Applause. Brilliant. :)

thanx fineleg

k-slice

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2006, 07:57:52 AM »

kic
i can bet you a beer that this thread will be reported

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2006, 07:59:11 AM »

kic

LOL ... it should be reported in all leading newspapers as an example of some unbelievably harmless fun ... probably, this report should go to some of the mods as well!!

k-slice

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2006, 08:00:02 AM »

kic
this is a cricket Dg, we need to stick to the process of talking about cricket here. no other BS will be tolerated. guess who tha belongs to?

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2006, 08:00:56 AM »

kic

LOL ... it should be reported in all leading newspapers as an example of some unbelievably harmless fun ... probably, this report should go to some of the mods as well!!

I was indeed worried this DG has become too strict like it was governed by a HeadMaster/HeadMistress!
Now, the headmaster and headmistress are out, and we are having good natured fun.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2006, 08:02:10 AM »

Absolutely brilliant....I will applaud you every 12 hours for this till you some out with something more rollicking....Brilliant once again  ;D ;D ;D

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 08:03:50 AM »

thanx, ravi!

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 08:04:48 AM »

I'll learn to live with this  :D

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2006, 08:05:01 AM »

kic
this is a cricket Dg, we need to stick to the process of talking about cricket here. no other BS will be tolerated. guess who tha belongs to?

now, you've lost me ... who was that?

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2006, 08:05:09 AM »

3 cheers for kic that was the best one yet  ;D ;D ;D
-- Mohandas K *hi

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2006, 08:05:52 AM »

I'll learn to live with this  :D

LOL .. good to see that there are some who do not mind laughing at themselves ... applause!

k-slice

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2006, 08:06:40 AM »

Teddy-come join me in my defunct DG
tombaan-teddy is god
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up