Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: T20 WC - Ind vs Eng - S8 match  (Read 21397 times)

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
Re: T20 WC - Ind vs Eng - S8 match
« Reply #240 on: June 15, 2009, 04:13:03 AM »

Yes we all know what funny and sense to most of you SG - green, blue and red font posters mean.  It is a pity you of all people have to talk anything related to sense.  Looks like you are sleep deprived the way you are acting as if you were really rooting for India.  We all know of your type right from the GC days.  It is about Ganguly and him alone and not India.  And it is a pity you are one of the people entrusted to market the site.  And the way you are going on here is a clue on why that is not such a good idea.

No matter whether Ganguly is in the team or otherwise, it's always him who costs you the game!

proloy please don't say these things to rams, it hurts his objective self and you are especially interrupting his afternoon laxmancharit manas satsang
Yes for Ganguly fanatics whose best Test knock no one knows about or cares about what would they know of what a Laxman 281 sound or rate like when for ever they want to embrace mediocrity. :P 

Atleast this DG has some quality left in it.

yes and that quality is certainly not with you rams, though you can learn from us
Thank god.  If it comes down to that I would rather quit in ignominy.

Something that comes to mind

Action speaks louder than words

or  to use management language

Pls walk the talk

And on that "I have my own fan club" thingy .. it would be worthwhile to do a dip stick check... a two member
 ( where "I,me,mine" factor plays a big role) fan following is not a yard stick
I know you have comphrehension issues especially if it does not pertain to pimping Ganguly.  Read the post again before responding.  Nice try but it takes more than a few Ganguly fanatics gimmicks to get me off this DG.

Too many here need me on this DG.  So save your wisdom for Chappell and Buchanan and Panicker bashing out of hatredness.

ganavk

• Team of the Century
« Reply #241 on: June 15, 2009, 04:20:39 AM »

Surprising that a man whose only cricket revolves around an IPL franschisee team and one batsman who does even find a place in a franchisee XI is qualified to talk of cricket and "rooting for india" stuff ..

Yes you should know more about rooting for India stuff more than anyone else given all the nights you would spend here wishing India to lose to pump up one player whose best Test knock no one even knows or cares about.  Sure you are qualified enough.

Rams..needless to say you are doing the same thing here today. it is pretty clear that you wished for India to lose because MSD did not select Ojha. On top of that the person who replaced Ojha bowled better than him. What kind of logic is that and how is that different from what you accuse Libran here of ?

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #242 on: June 15, 2009, 04:24:12 AM »

Yes we all know what funny and sense to most of you SG - green, blue and red font posters mean.  It is a pity you of all people have to talk anything related to sense.  Looks like you are sleep deprived the way you are acting as if you were really rooting for India.  We all know of your type right from the GC days.  It is about Ganguly and him alone and not India.  And it is a pity you are one of the people entrusted to market the site.  And the way you are going on here is a clue on why that is not such a good idea.

No matter whether Ganguly is in the team or otherwise, it's always him who costs you the game!

proloy please don't say these things to rams, it hurts his objective self and you are especially interrupting his afternoon laxmancharit manas satsang
Yes for Ganguly fanatics whose best Test knock no one knows about or cares about what would they know of what a Laxman 281 sound or rate like when for ever they want to embrace mediocrity. :P 

yes and that quality is certainly not with you rams, though you can learn from us

Pls walk the talk

And on that "I have my own fan club" thingy .. it would be worthwhile to do a dip stick check... a two member
I know you have comphrehension issues especially if it does not pertain to pimping Ganguly.  Read the post again before responding.  Nice try but it takes more than a few Ganguly fanatics gimmicks to get me off this DG.

Too many here need me on this DG.  So save your wisdom for Chappell and Buchanan and Panicker bashing out of hatredness.

When you have stopped PIMPIMG VVS and a non living thing called DC, you can sermonize others..
Atleast for VVS sake, he would be better off w/o people like you

Not more than two people really need you or your "self proclaimed" cricketing knowledge..

try again ..when you find time away from your wallowing in the "I am great" exercise that you are immersed in

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #243 on: June 15, 2009, 04:27:16 AM »

Surprising that a man whose only cricket revolves around an IPL franschisee team and one batsman who does even find a place in a franchisee XI is qualified to talk of cricket and "rooting for india" stuff ..

Yes you should know more about rooting for India stuff more than anyone else given all the nights you would spend here wishing India to lose to pump up one player whose best Test knock no one even knows or cares about.  Sure you are qualified enough.

Rams..needless to say you are doing the same thing here today. it is pretty clear that you wished for India to lose because MSD did not select Ojha. On top of that the person who replaced Ojha bowled better than him. What kind of logic is that and how is that different from what you accuse Libran here of ?
Ganav:Simple I never equate rooting for India in cricket which is a professional conglomerate to patriotism.  However if someone is trying to act off and try getting preachy and show off I will just give them back in their own tone.  But no Ojha's selection or not being in the XI has nothing to do with it though it was a wrong selection IMO.  If you see one of Fineleg's last posts from yesterday quoting one of my posts it should give you a hint as to why I did not think that MSD's team would do well way before.  Hope that clears it up.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #244 on: June 15, 2009, 04:28:40 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

jadeja cost us the game with his batting today

Yeah right. Which idiot promoted Jadeja in such a crucial match? Which idiot came ahead of Yusuf Pathan in the batting? Which idiot picked IS in the team? Which idiot  bowled IS 4 overs despite RPS bowling well today?

Like I said after the previous match, Dhoni should be sacked. He doesn't deseve a spot in the XI. Don't let that 30 of 20 fool you. That innings had 2 edged fours edged to third man and when we needed  2 runs a ball the dumb idiot was scoring less than that.
Hey...Hey...Wait a minute.  This is not India playing practice game/Warm ups or playing Ireland or playing a team stacked with spinners.  In all those conditions MSD will appear at the No. 3 spot.  Clearly today's match does not fit that conditions.  MSD went as per the script.  Why blame him for that?  He sent Jadeja and Raina the players who are there to fill up for their skipper's spot and bat around it.  How hard is it for you to understand.

same captain won us a world cup just 22 months ago mate

so let it be, sometimes you get a bad run, like DC did last time around; same team won ipl this time; if you see this line-up its not much different from last time, tam is built around yuvraj singh in the middle and GG at the top with RS and MSD playing maybe a lot of the strategy could be GK's who knows
Ofcourse he did.  What is your problem when I am having fun at someone else's cost.   I could care less for a 20-20 WC in general.  My beloved DC won the IPL and I am happy with that.  Now Dextrous is engaging someone in a petition drive to have DC region seperated out of India.  I would suggest the resident petiton driver GouravK to be engaged but as most know what he usually starts or says will fall flat on its face.

go for a afetrnoon nap boss an indian loss is an indian loss, and if you cant understand it the way it is then sleep over it
Sorry I do not always see it that way.  In a day of mega bucks and endorsements I am sure for most of these wins and losses does not matter that much to these players.  I would never equate sports with country and partiotism. Not even close.   So if it is anyone that needs time off it is you because as I believe it is past bed time in India.  So go get that sleep.  Besides this is a DG.  Let people say what they want especially if they do not like what they see.

relax mate you are neither funny nor making any sense right now, suggest you do take that afternoon nap

This beats a thief calling a judge a crook  :P
Tell us all about it.  Who better than you.

time to stop this public "love making" to a local team and get to more sensible discussions. We are bored of this naked PDA
Too bad you root for KKR.  No I take that back.  For some the game starts and ends with one player so it is beyond to understand what it feels like.  Never mind.  Sour grapes I say.

And while the world is watching WC cricket, you spend time pimping lancashire.. says so much for your love for Indian cricket

And while the cricket fraternity is talking of the misdemeanours of Symonds..you are busy pimping for his non existent virtues...so much for your all round knowledge on everything cricket

net..net.. your qualifications at pimping are known.. no one can even reach anywhere close to that ... you can wallow in your only claim to fame.. the PIMP of the decade

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #245 on: June 15, 2009, 04:33:47 AM »

Pls walk the talk

When you have stopped PIMPIMG VVS and a non living thing called DC, you can sermonize others..

Not more than two people really need you or your "self proclaimed" cricketing knowledge..

try again ..when you find time away from your wallowing in the "I am great" exercise that you are immersed in
Nice try with that one highlighted.

VVS is VVS.  So you are right he is great with me pimping him or not and frankly he does not need me.  You are right there too.   He afterall has one of the five best knocks ever to have been played on a cricket ground in its best format that is called Test cricket history as ranked by Wisden.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #246 on: June 15, 2009, 04:38:02 AM »

Pls walk the talk

Nice try with that one highlighted.

VVS is VVS.  So you are right he is great with me pimping him or not and frankly he does not need me.  You are right there too.   He afterall has one of the five best knocks ever to have been played on a cricket ground in its best format that is called Test cricket history as ranked by Wisden.

Stop Pimping.. this is a DG..not your sidewalk

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #247 on: June 15, 2009, 04:49:24 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

Yeah right. Which idiot promoted Jadeja in such a crucial match? Which idiot came ahead of Yusuf Pathan in the batting? Which idiot picked IS in the team? Which idiot  bowled IS 4 overs despite RPS bowling well today?

Like I said after the previous match, Dhoni should be sacked. He doesn't deseve a spot in the XI. Don't let that 30 of 20 fool you. That innings had 2 edged fours edged to third man and when we needed  2 runs a ball the dumb idiot was scoring less than that.
Hey...Hey...Wait a minute.  This is not India playing practice game/Warm ups or playing Ireland or playing a team stacked with spinners.  In all those conditions MSD will appear at the No. 3 spot.  Clearly today's match does not fit that conditions.  MSD went as per the script.  Why blame him for that?  He sent Jadeja and Raina the players who are there to fill up for their skipper's spot and bat around it.  How hard is it for you to understand.

so let it be, sometimes you get a bad run, like DC did last time around; same team won ipl this time; if you see this line-up its not much different from last time, tam is built around yuvraj singh in the middle and GG at the top with RS and MSD playing maybe a lot of the strategy could be GK's who knows
Ofcourse he did.  What is your problem when I am having fun at someone else's cost.   I could care less for a 20-20 WC in general.  My beloved DC won the IPL and I am happy with that.  Now Dextrous is engaging someone in a petition drive to have DC region seperated out of India.  I would suggest the resident petiton driver GouravK to be engaged but as most know what he usually starts or says will fall flat on its face.

go for a afetrnoon nap boss an indian loss is an indian loss, and if you cant understand it the way it is then sleep over it
Sorry I do not always see it that way.  In a day of mega bucks and endorsements I am sure for most of these wins and losses does not matter that much to these players.  I would never equate sports with country and partiotism. Not even close.   So if it is anyone that needs time off it is you because as I believe it is past bed time in India.  So go get that sleep.  Besides this is a DG.  Let people say what they want especially if they do not like what they see.

relax mate you are neither funny nor making any sense right now, suggest you do take that afternoon nap

time to stop this public "love making" to a local team and get to more sensible discussions. We are bored of this naked PDA
Too bad you root for KKR.  No I take that back.  For some the game starts and ends with one player so it is beyond to understand what it feels like.  Never mind.  Sour grapes I say.

And while the world is watching WC cricket, you spend time pimping lancashire.. says so much for your love for Indian cricket

Speak for yourself.  I thought you did not like 20-20 or something like that.  So why are you getting so worked up against what others do when you yourself do not watch.  Again I never said I restrict myself to loving Indian cricket.  In fact if Symmo played I would have rooted for the Aussies.  And I say in a day and age of mega bucks and professionalism in sports no one should restrict themselves being hung up on one team.  They can do away with sports and patriotism in the same sentence.  Sports is for entertainment first and foremost.  This is not war for heavens sake to root for a country.

And while the cricket fraternity is talking of the misdemeanours of Symonds..you are busy pimping for his non existent virtues...so much for your all round knowledge on everything cricket

Yes I like to pimp up Symmo.  He is the best 20-20 player.  I could care less for all his off field stuff.  Symmo's ouster caused Aussies dearly.  I am glad.  Symmo is the man and DC are the IPL2 champs.  All hail the IPL2 champs. :notworthy:

net..net.. your qualifications at pimping are known.. no one can even reach anywhere close to that ... you can wallow in your only claim to fame.. the PIMP of the decade
Yes.  So what.  You yourself have done not so badly.  Did you.  You have one player or does it hurt that someone has surpassed you.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #248 on: June 15, 2009, 05:09:48 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

Speak for yourself.  I thought you did not like 20-20 or something like that.  So why are you getting so worked up against what others do when you yourself do not watch.  Again I never said I restrict myself to loving Indian cricket.  In fact if Symmo played I would have rooted for the Aussies.  And I say in a day and age of mega bucks and professionalism in sports no one should restrict themselves being hung up on one team.  They can do away with sports and patriotism in the same sentence.  Sports is for entertainment first and foremost.  This is not war for heavens sake to root for a country.

Yes I like to pimp up Symmo.  He is the best 20-20 player.  I could care less for all his off field stuff.  Symmo's ouster caused Aussies dearly.  I am glad.  Symmo is the man and DC are the IPL2 champs.  All hail the IPL2 champs. :notworthy:

Yes.  So what.  You yourself have done not so badly.  Did you.  You have one player or does it hurt that someone has surpassed you.

how does it matter whether I like T20 or not ?
Do i care if you like a quickie or a long one ?

Symmo's ouster caused Aussies dearly.  I am glad.

There you go... and you have the temerity to talk of others propping up a player.. here you are again wallowing in glee that a country lost because a ruffian player was not included.

just shows all your arguments are in vain only to prop up your own fallen ego and self esteem.

My mistake of even having engaged you in a discussion all these years.

You need better attention elsewhere

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #249 on: June 15, 2009, 05:15:19 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

Ofcourse he did.  What is your problem when I am having fun at someone else's cost.   I could care less for a 20-20 WC in general.  My beloved DC won the IPL and I am happy with that.  Now Dextrous is engaging someone in a petition drive to have DC region seperated out of India.  I would suggest the resident petiton driver GouravK to be engaged but as most know what he usually starts or says will fall flat on its face.

Sorry I do not always see it that way.  In a day of mega bucks and endorsements I am sure for most of these wins and losses does not matter that much to these players.  I would never equate sports with country and partiotism. Not even close.   So if it is anyone that needs time off it is you because as I believe it is past bed time in India.  So go get that sleep.  Besides this is a DG.  Let people say what they want especially if they do not like what they see.

There you go... and you have the temerity to talk of others propping up a player.. here you are again wallowing in glee that a country lost because a ruffian player was not included.

just shows all your arguments are in vain only to prop up your own fallen ego and self esteem.

Not just a ruffian...an alcoholic in need of help...in fact forcing him to play would be downright cruel

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #250 on: June 15, 2009, 05:20:15 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

Yes I will go after some of you Ganguly fanatics if you keep coming in my and other's way no matter what you say.  Sure I think Symmo's ouster caused the Aussies dearly and experts like me  :) called that the very day they went overboard with their discipline.

You have said that on more than one occasion but keep doing it.  Wonder why?

I can suggest a few to you.

How will I know?

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 05:40:47 AM by ramshorns »

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #251 on: June 15, 2009, 05:52:33 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

Not just a ruffian...an alcoholic in need of help...in fact forcing him to play would be downright cruel
Ruffian best suits HS your hero who went assaulting opponent players being a skipper.  With Symmo playing for a so called alcoholic DC won the popular IPL2 much to the annoyance of a few here.  And am I loving it or what.

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #252 on: June 15, 2009, 05:55:44 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

Ofcourse he did.  What is your problem when I am having fun at someone else's cost.   I could care less for a 20-20 WC in general.  My beloved DC won the IPL and I am happy with that.  Now Dextrous is engaging someone in a petition drive to have DC region seperated out of India.  I would suggest the resident petiton driver GouravK to be engaged but as most know what he usually starts or says will fall flat on its face.

Sorry I do not always see it that way.  In a day of mega bucks and endorsements I am sure for most of these wins and losses does not matter that much to these players.  I would never equate sports with country and partiotism. Not even close.   So if it is anyone that needs time off it is you because as I believe it is past bed time in India.  So go get that sleep.  Besides this is a DG.  Let people say what they want especially if they do not like what they see.

Ruffian best suits HS your hero who went assaulting opponent players being a skipper.  With Symmo playing for a so called alcoholic DC won the popular IPL2 much to the annoyance of a few here.  And am I loving it or what.

Do you know what alcoholism means?

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #253 on: June 15, 2009, 06:04:01 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

Do you know what alcoholism means?
Thanks for all the concern regarding Symonds.  But he will be fine and has nice organisations like the IP2 champs DC backing him.  So he does not need his haters concerns.

gouravk

• Team of the Century
  • Which way will this ball swing ?
« Reply #254 on: June 15, 2009, 06:09:46 AM »

stop making a big deal of one loss.
...Tvameva Vidya Dravidam Tvameva ... Tvameva Sarvam Mama Deva Deva !!

teamindia

• Team of the Century
« Reply #255 on: June 15, 2009, 06:14:49 AM »

Dex, can you please enable the ignore feature?

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #256 on: June 15, 2009, 08:46:40 AM »

Yes I will go after some of you Ganguly fanatics if you keep coming in my and other's way no matter what you say.  Sure I think Symmo's ouster caused the Aussies dearly and experts like me   called that the very day they went overboard with their discipline

So...you do not have a leg to stand on your own argument where you called some people as single player followers and wanted a country to lose while all along you have been the one doing it...

So, if you thought the DG was your alter ego.. sadly, you are mistaken.

Try the mirror at home..maybe , just maybe, it may show your true face and colors

And plzzzz.. stop inserting those smileys...doesn't make you sound any different ..neither does it add any sense to you single tracked arguments

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #257 on: June 15, 2009, 08:52:10 AM »

Gives me a good feel to call your bluff and stupid arguments in public ... shows that for all your claims about discussing cricket, you are just another fake walking around on this DG who has very little knowledge except for one Hyderabadi player and a local franchisee team that accidentally bumped into a trophy...thanks to BRC handing it out

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #258 on: June 15, 2009, 11:04:23 AM »

Yes I will go after some of you Ganguly fanatics if you keep coming in my and other's way no matter what you say.  Sure I think Symmo's ouster caused the Aussies dearly and experts like me   called that the very day they went overboard with their discipline

So...you do not have a leg to stand on your own argument where you called some people as single player followers and wanted a country to lose while all along you have been the one doing it...

Yes you are.  For sure.  Putting down other players, ex-players you name to to prop one Ganguly.   I have more than one leg to stand on.  My excellent posts on this DG which sadly cannot be said of you whose only reason to come here is to sound preachy and go after anyone who does not worship that one player.

So, if you thought the DG was your alter ego.. sadly, you are mistaken.

Try the mirror at home..maybe , just maybe, it may show your true face and colors

I did not think any of that.  This DG is where people like me need to post for people to comeback.  Sadly some of you hound if it does not mean propping up a player and peripheries covering that player or his side-kicks etc.   Not going to happen.  Go take a hard look at yourself instead of advising others.

And plzzzz.. stop inserting those smileys...doesn't make you sound any different ..neither does it add any sense to you single tracked arguments
Here another one. :)  How does that look.

What is that again you are saying again. 

BTW:-Everyone here knows who the single tracked posters are.  So rest assured.

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #259 on: June 15, 2009, 11:34:25 AM »

Gives me a good feel to call your bluff and stupid arguments in public ... shows that for all your claims about discussing cricket, you are just another fake walking around on this DG who has very little knowledge except for one Hyderabadi player and a local franchisee team that accidentally bumped into a trophy...thanks to BRC handing it out
I am best thing since the slice of bread to come along on this DG.  :P  No not quite. But I know what are all the things I contributed to here. So no you are not calling anyone's bluff but in turn as usual exposing your strupidity.  And that one Hyderabadi player I sometimes talk about with numerous others is special is'nt he.  One of the best five knocks ever played that ranks alongside Bradman as per Wisden.

And you calling on a local franchise to have accidently bumped into a trophy is an indication enough of who is being stupid here.  All the more reason for someone like me to keep bringing it in at the cost of the BRC who were beaten fair and square.

All hail Symmo and Gilly and the Deccan Chargers the IPL2 champs. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #260 on: June 15, 2009, 11:47:52 AM »

Rams....nobody denies that VVS is a great batsman.........or DC's achievements are a tremendous feat. But at the same time, plz don't deride other players or teams. I am expecting that, you will come up with some snide comments about Ganguly, as a follow up. But if you don't, it will be a pleasant surprise!

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #261 on: June 15, 2009, 11:58:43 AM »

Rams....nobody denies that VVS is a great batsman.........or DC's achievements are a tremendous feat. But at the same time, plz don't deride other players or teams.
It is better you advise your fellow SG supporters first not me for me to let go.   As I see it I only respond to people as required.   When they deride and make snide comments on quite a few of the players and expect others to lie down and keep quiet it'nt it a little too much to ask of others.  No not going to happen unless these attacks on players and individuals of the DG stops.

I am expecting that, you will come up with some snide comments about Ganguly, as a follow up. But if you don't, it will be a pleasant surprise!
Again it is easy to blame others when you yourself when I say yourself few Ganguly fans primarily have a go at others and when they respond all hell breaks loose.   So again I am not the one starting out on making snide comments.  I do not have to to be honest but if one's hand is forced they got to do what they got to do.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 12:03:25 PM by ramshorns »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up