Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: T20 WC - Ind vs Eng - S8 match  (Read 20953 times)

achutank

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
Re: T20 WC - Ind vs Eng - S8 match
« Reply #200 on: June 14, 2009, 09:10:15 PM »

f u k fuk fuk

jadeja cost us the game with his batting today

Yeah right. Which idiot promoted Jadeja in such a crucial match? Which idiot came ahead of Yusuf Pathan in the batting? Which idiot picked IS in the team? Which idiot  bowled IS 4 overs despite RPS bowling well today?

Like I said after the previous match, Dhoni should be sacked. He doesn't deseve a spot in the XI. Don't let that 30 of 20 fool you. That innings had 2 edged fours edged to third man and when we needed  2 runs a ball the dumb idiot was scoring less than that.
Hey...Hey...Wait a minute.  This is not India playing practice game/Warm ups or playing Ireland or playing a team stacked with spinners.  In all those conditions MSD will appear at the No. 3 spot.  Clearly today's match does not fit that conditions.  MSD went as per the script.  Why blame him for that?  He sent Jadeja and Raina the players who are there to fill up for their skipper's spot and bat around it.  How hard is it for you to understand.

same captain won us a world cup just 22 months ago mate

so let it be, sometimes you get a bad run, like DC did last time around; same team won ipl this time; if you see this line-up its not much different from last time, tam is built around yuvraj singh in the middle and GG at the top with RS and MSD playing maybe a lot of the strategy could be GK's who knows
Ofcourse he did.  What is your problem when I am having fun at someone else's cost.   I could care less for a 20-20 WC in general.  My beloved DC won the IPL and I am happy with that.  Now Dextrous is engaging someone in a petition drive to have DC region seperated out of India.  I would suggest the resident petiton driver GouravK to be engaged but as most know what he usually starts or says will fall flat on its face.

go for a afetrnoon nap boss an indian loss is an indian loss, and if you cant understand it the way it is then sleep over it
Sorry I do not always see it that way.  In a day of mega bucks and endorsements I am sure for most of these wins and losses does not matter that much to these players.  I would never equate sports with country and partiotism. Not even close.   So if it is anyone that needs time off it is you because as I believe it is past bed time in India.  So go get that sleep.  Besides this is a DG.  Let people say what they want especially if they do not like what they see.

relax mate you are neither funny nor making any sense right now, suggest you do take that afternoon nap

there is more than meets the i

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #201 on: June 14, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »

f u k fuk fuk

Yeah right. Which idiot promoted Jadeja in such a crucial match? Which idiot came ahead of Yusuf Pathan in the batting? Which idiot picked IS in the team? Which idiot  bowled IS 4 overs despite RPS bowling well today?

Like I said after the previous match, Dhoni should be sacked. He doesn't deseve a spot in the XI. Don't let that 30 of 20 fool you. That innings had 2 edged fours edged to third man and when we needed  2 runs a ball the dumb idiot was scoring less than that.
Hey...Hey...Wait a minute.  This is not India playing practice game/Warm ups or playing Ireland or playing a team stacked with spinners.  In all those conditions MSD will appear at the No. 3 spot.  Clearly today's match does not fit that conditions.  MSD went as per the script.  Why blame him for that?  He sent Jadeja and Raina the players who are there to fill up for their skipper's spot and bat around it.  How hard is it for you to understand.

so let it be, sometimes you get a bad run, like DC did last time around; same team won ipl this time; if you see this line-up its not much different from last time, tam is built around yuvraj singh in the middle and GG at the top with RS and MSD playing maybe a lot of the strategy could be GK's who knows
Ofcourse he did.  What is your problem when I am having fun at someone else's cost.   I could care less for a 20-20 WC in general.  My beloved DC won the IPL and I am happy with that.  Now Dextrous is engaging someone in a petition drive to have DC region seperated out of India.  I would suggest the resident petiton driver GouravK to be engaged but as most know what he usually starts or says will fall flat on its face.

go for a afetrnoon nap boss an indian loss is an indian loss, and if you cant understand it the way it is then sleep over it
Sorry I do not always see it that way.  In a day of mega bucks and endorsements I am sure for most of these wins and losses does not matter that much to these players.  I would never equate sports with country and partiotism. Not even close.   So if it is anyone that needs time off it is you because as I believe it is past bed time in India.  So go get that sleep.  Besides this is a DG.  Let people say what they want especially if they do not like what they see.

relax mate you are neither funny nor making any sense right now, suggest you do take that afternoon nap
Yes we all know what funny and sense to most of you SG - green, blue and red font posters mean.  It is a pity you of all people have to talk anything related to sense.  Looks like you are sleep deprived the way you are acting as if you were really rooting for India.  We all know of your type right from the GC days.  It is about Ganguly and him alone and not India.  And it is a pity you are one of the people entrusted to market the site.  And the way you are going on here is a clue on why that is not such a good idea.

achutank

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #202 on: June 14, 2009, 09:28:50 PM »

f u k fuk fuk

Yes we all know what funny and sense to most of you SG - green, blue and red font posters mean.  It is a pity you of all people have to talk anything related to sense.  Looks like you are sleep deprived the way you are acting as if you were really rooting for India.  We all know of your type right from the GC days.  It is about Ganguly and him alone and not India.  And it is a pity you are one of the people entrusted to market the site.  And the way you are going on here is a clue on why that is not such a good idea.

...said the stuck record

proloy

• Test Match Star
« Reply #203 on: June 14, 2009, 09:30:22 PM »

No matter whether Ganguly is in the team or otherwise, it's always him who costs you the game!

(Like, no matter where you come to bat mate, the score is always zero!)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 09:34:44 PM by proloy »

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #204 on: June 14, 2009, 09:33:48 PM »

Well, Dhoni's midas touch is gone.. started from the last test in NZ, when he got defensive.

YS should have come earlier..

HS's 10 wides also didnt help,

Why was IS playing ahead of PK?

Well.. we are out now..
hmm, yuvraj caused 4 of them
Nevertheless, it must have been an atrocious delivery, and 5+ wides is pretty bad.
I would not blame HS for that alone.

It was MSD's fault too.

When HS was caught in two minds weather to chuck or not on that particular ball which he does on a regular basis it is up to the skipper to clarify ahead of the delivery what he wants.  MSD did not seem to give clear instructions on that. Blame it on MSD partly.
Take a check of yourself Rams. Your rants are highly unbecoming of someone like you who actually understands the game. It is one thing to say you are not going to follow the T20 world cup, quite another to come on to these thread and throw all of these things. You can surely do much better than that.
WV:Why has it to be rants when someone wants to say things which they want and others do not want to see the fun side to it.  It is not my problem.  Sorry you feel that way but I cannot gaurantee each post of mine will be to everyone's liking.
Rams: Rants have nothing to do with lilkeability. A perfectly correct, analytic argument may reach conclusions that are not liked by some. On the other hand, your posts are not following logic ... neither are they in context of the thread. And if any of this was intended as humour, may I remind you that even good jokes become stale if repeated too many times.

I would not think of requesting anyone to write posts I like. If you go back read all the posts and honestly (this is the hard part) feel that they are the kind of posts you really like, then I have no arguments with you.
WV:Like I said I cannot gaurantee quality each time.

I agree some of my posts are meant in sarcasm and may have given you that feeling.

achutank

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #205 on: June 14, 2009, 09:36:16 PM »

No matter whether Ganguly is in the team or otherwise, it's always him who costs you the game!

proloy please don't say these things to rams, it hurts his objective self and you are especially interrupting his afternoon laxmancharit manas satsang

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2009, 09:36:36 PM »

Ofcourse yes for a quality contributor like me on this DG who was here since its inception when I see the pack that wants to unfurl in its full fury at someone the only thing that happens to be common among all of them is one thing  - Ganguly fanatics.  Too bad you do not like it.

proloy

• Test Match Star
« Reply #207 on: June 14, 2009, 09:41:01 PM »

proloy please don't say these things to rams, it hurts his objective self and you are especially interrupting his afternoon laxmancharit manas satsang

You are right. I must keep from locking horns with rams.

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #208 on: June 14, 2009, 09:41:44 PM »

Yes for Ganguly fanatics whose best Test knock no one knows about or cares about what would they know of what a Laxman 281 sound or rate like when for ever they want to embrace mediocrity. :P 

Atleast this DG has some quality left in it.

achutank

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #209 on: June 14, 2009, 09:50:33 PM »

Yes for Ganguly fanatics whose best Test knock no one knows about or cares about what would they know of what a Laxman 281 sound or rate like when for ever they want to embrace mediocrity. :P 

yes and that quality is certainly not with you rams, though you can learn from us

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #210 on: June 14, 2009, 09:53:58 PM »

yes and that quality is certainly not with you rams, though you can learn from us
Thank god.  If it comes down to that I would rather quit in ignominy.

achutank

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #211 on: June 14, 2009, 10:07:00 PM »

and thats probably the only time this Dg would be glad with something about you

k-slice

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #212 on: June 14, 2009, 11:22:28 PM »

rams
please do not take this post as an attack. You need to stop with the " i've been with the dg since its inception". so have  bunch of us. what is your point??? if you think about it you get upset when someone says that VVS isnt good at this or that. yet you think it is ok to call another player a pimp, other members of this dg to be SG bhakts etc etc. and your standard line of defense is that you are only retorting to what was said. I mean seriously dude sit back for a second and think about it. We are all free to voice our opinions here. but it can't be a one way street where ramshorn is allowed to voice his opinion in derogatory terms about other players but if one were to even question vvs on cricketing terms it is not allowed. get a grip bud.

12th_Man

• Team of the Century
« Reply #213 on: June 14, 2009, 11:42:16 PM »

Poor show by India. Especially MSD and think tank .

poondu

• Team of the Century
« Reply #214 on: June 14, 2009, 11:48:07 PM »

f u k fuk fuk

22 months is a long time. His T20 batting has sucking for quite some time now..

Most decent batsmen have a SR similar to Dhoni in this format of the game. Sure, he doesn't hit as many flash shots anymore but he's still more than good. And yeah, captaincy decisions backfire but sometimes they do well too. How many would give Joginder the ball for the last over?

So a batsmen with an SR of 100 is a decent batsman in this format. More power to you.

Despite his boneheaded decisions , I like MSD as a captain.He should however earn his place in the XI.He is getting a free pass into the team because he is captain.

poondu

• Team of the Century
« Reply #215 on: June 14, 2009, 11:50:15 PM »

Spare a thought for Pathan. Despite MSD at the other end he almost won the game. The one handed six in the last over of the low  full toss was a magical shot. :notworthy:

k-slice

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #216 on: June 14, 2009, 11:54:51 PM »

what makes me feel worse is we lost by just 3 runs. i know a loss is a loss but a comprehensive thrashing would have atleast given me cause to drink. now even that doesnt look appealing.

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2009, 12:13:37 AM »

and thats probably the only time this Dg would be glad with something about you
Not really.  I have my share of fan club here. :)

Are you the one who are entrusted with the job of getting the new members onto this DG.  Not surprising given the guys you side with here.

So unless for some fantatical Ganguly supporters who seem to have an issue here no one in your wildest dreams would want me to leave.

So rest assured I am not leaving and while at it try contributing something worthwhile to the DG.  While it may not be your forte you can still try.

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #218 on: June 15, 2009, 12:27:17 AM »

rams
please do not take this post as an attack. You need to stop with the " i've been with the dg since its inception". so have  bunch of us. what is your point???
No I will not take your post as an attack.   But may be it is your pre-emptive way to want to attack someone but think you are clever enough to get away with it.

if you think about it you get upset when someone says that VVS isnt good at this or that. yet you think it is ok to call another player a pimp, other members of this dg to be SG bhakts etc etc. and your standard line of defense is that you are only retorting to what was said. I mean seriously dude sit back for a second and think about it.
You can attack VVS all you want but rest assured depending on your posts you will be responded to.  Yes I do believe in responding to people as a post deserves.  So no despite all the "dude" stuff I am not the one who need to sit back and think.  It is people like you who jump in for so reason and try to get preachythat need to do that.

We are all free to voice our opinions here. but it can't be a one way street where ramshorn is allowed to voice his opinion in derogatory terms about other players but if one were to even question vvs on cricketing terms it is not allowed. get a grip bud.
So what is the problem then.  You say what you want to say and let me do the same.  Then there will be no issues.   So get off my back and say few things about VVS and your grouse with him and try getting even.

k-slice

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #219 on: June 15, 2009, 12:43:31 AM »

rams,
Get even?
to that i say GROW UP.

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #220 on: June 15, 2009, 02:03:39 AM »

Spare a thought for Pathan. Despite MSD at the other end he almost won the game. The one handed six in the last over of the low  full toss was a magical shot. :notworthy:
Poondu:Boy are you pissed with Dhoni or what.

But I share your anguish.

I called the bluff even before this team finished the warm ups.

I did not see the earnestness with this team from the get go.

No captain but Dhoni would play HS over Ojha or ZK over RPS especially given the way ZK came off an injury.  If this was Gilly or Warne they would have surely played PO over HS and that is the sad state of affairs really when the better talent has to make way for players with reputation.  The Sardar is clever in getting on the right side of the likes of Tendulkar that helps a lot in these situations.  If these players do not care why should we fans?

And then there is the sad side of MSD's batting slot when SR's and YP's are used as players trying to accomodate him than wanted.  Atleast that is the impression it gives to a neutral observer.

Glad a team that is not 100% into it lost.  This has got nothing to do with India or patriotism.  No one is obligated to root for them because they go by name India.   For god's sake it has players like HS who slapped opposing players.   So while I share your frustration and disappointment on this it is fully expected of what transpired.

ganavk

• Team of the Century
« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2009, 02:06:34 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

Most decent batsmen have a SR similar to Dhoni in this format of the game. Sure, he doesn't hit as many flash shots anymore but he's still more than good. And yeah, captaincy decisions backfire but sometimes they do well too. How many would give Joginder the ball for the last over?

So a batsmen with an SR of 100 is a decent batsman in this format. More power to you.

Despite his boneheaded decisions , I like MSD as a captain.He should however earn his place in the XI.He is getting a free pass into the team because he is captain.
MSD has his share of mistakes in this match and it is clear now that he is not clear about his batting either. Whether to hit out or stabilize. But in spite of all that he earns his place in the side as a Wk and Captain along with his batting which is still better than any of his contemporaries such as DK and PP. Dinesh Karthik and PPatel were given chance in that series against SL and both of them screwed up big time.

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2009, 02:17:59 AM »

Raina did exceedingly well in the IPL in majority of the games.  There is no way anyone in world cricket in any circumstance will send MSD ahead of SR in a 20-20 game if they were the skipper.

Dhoni has clarified that it was probably a piece of distracting tactics. He wanted other teams to be kept from creating a strategy. To that extent, going at No 3 against Bangladesh and Ireland is not so bad. It's not based on cricketing merits. It's off-field tactics.

Raina played himself out in IPL. It always happens that if you played your best before the stage is set, you'll run out of gas when the real show begins. Playing for your club, and playing for your country, are as similar as day and night. Raina has talent. But not much of mind. You have to start scratchily, and hit pay dirt in the second half. That's how Pakistan won the World Cup. If you are in too good form before it starts to matter, on D-days you'll be found quite wanting.

Yuvraj looked like the only player today who believed that a win was on the cards. He should have been utilized better. He is the attack man. You use him to destroy your opposition. You can't leave him for doing a clean up job. That's what the other players are for. The clean-up job best suits Dhoni, who has a cool head, which is of supreme importance in such conditions.
No I am not willing to discount the IPL exploits of Raina that much and in comparsion to WC neither is it as different as a day and a night.  If anything the WC is very sporadic in nature with fewer games and lesser known teams to be played against in the Prelims.  Though I see your point in peeking too early I would still play Raina over MSD in 20-20 or he is not in my team and his replacement bastman would bat in that case.

Also to your point which by the way I read and heard too I do not for a minute buy into this strategy and catching the opponent by surprise as the reason for Dhoni showing up at 3 against the lesser opponents.  IMO there are a lots of ways to catch your opponent offgaurd but MSD batting over Raina is not certainly one of them.  Ofcourse now it is easy to criticise SR because he failed in consecutive games but hindsight 20-20 is always good.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 02:20:25 AM by ramshorns »

poondu

• Team of the Century
« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2009, 02:29:09 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

MSD has his share of mistakes in this match and it is clear now that he is not clear about his batting either. Whether to hit out or stabilize. But in spite of all that he earns his place in the side as a Wk and Captain along with his batting which is still better than any of his contemporaries such as DK and PP. Dinesh Karthik and PPatel were given chance in that series against SL and both of them screwed up big time.
Would you go with recent form or matches which took eons back? KKD was in brilliant form in the IPL.  Dhoni has been sucking for months now. His SR is 100 for heaven's sake.

ganavk

• Team of the Century
« Reply #224 on: June 15, 2009, 02:33:27 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

Would you go with recent form or matches which took eons back? KKD was in brilliant form in the IPL.  Dhoni has been sucking for months now. His SR is 100 for heaven's sake.
we can discuss on that forever. remember replacing MSD means replacing a captain, a good WK and an excellent proven batsman. KKD is the one who has failed on big stages repeatedly. I would definitely go with someone like MSD for tournament like this. if it is a bilateral series, then it is a different matter altogether.

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #225 on: June 15, 2009, 02:33:51 AM »

And what has IPL form got to do with int'l cricket?

poondu

• Team of the Century
« Reply #226 on: June 15, 2009, 02:37:11 AM »

Yes you can take his form from the wc win 2 years back. That will be reasonable. I wonder why RPS made it into the squad?

poondu

• Team of the Century
« Reply #227 on: June 15, 2009, 02:38:18 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

we can discuss on that forever. remember replacing MSD means replacing a captain, a good WK and an excellent proven batsman. KKD is the one who has failed on big stages repeatedly. I would definitely go with someone like MSD for tournament like this. if it is a bilateral series, then it is a different matter altogether.

excellent proven batsman in 20-20  ??? ::)

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #228 on: June 15, 2009, 02:44:39 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

I am a MSD fan so I will be a little baised towards him and even in 20-20 I would play him over any other WK Batsman.  But having said that you may perhaps want to revist that things highlighted in bold.  He is not an excellent batsman for 20-20 cricket.

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #229 on: June 15, 2009, 02:49:19 AM »

Yes you can take his form from the wc win 2 years back. That will be reasonable. I wonder why RPS made it into the squad?

And why haven't Raina and Sharma delivered the same way as they did in IPL?
And why is Gambhir in the squad?
And why has KKD been unable to cement a place in the side at the international level inspite of getting a break much ahead of Dhoni? Could it be, drumroll, he isn't quite cut out as a batsman of international caliber, notwithstanding Dhoni's lack of form? Should captains be changed based on a bad series?

poondu

• Team of the Century
« Reply #230 on: June 15, 2009, 02:51:14 AM »

And why has KKD been unable to cement a place in the side at the international level inspite of getting a break much ahead of Dhoni? Could it be, drumroll, he isn't quite cut out as a batsman of international caliber, notwithstanding Dhoni's lack of form? Should captains be changed based on a bad series?
one bad series? boss, i dont have anything to discuss with you.

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #231 on: June 15, 2009, 02:57:58 AM »

Poondu:I can see where you are coming from after seeing MSD in IPL and WC 20-20.  He did not do good both as a skipper or as a batsman.  But remember he won a WC and had a bunch of Test wins and ODI wins to his credit most notably the Win in Australia.  So he has earned enough credits to continue but I will caution him to mend his way a little for his own good.  I think off late he is getting carried away a bit too much.   A good hard look should be in the offing.

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #232 on: June 15, 2009, 03:00:24 AM »

poondu, when he scores 30 from 20, you say not be fooled...as if when he scores 5 off 5 and gets caught from a good ball, we discount that from his averages...that's cricket!

Tests:

year 2008  12 19 1 633 92 35.16 1206 52.48 0 6 1 60 8 
year 2009  2 3 1 155 56* 77.50 295 52.54 0 2 0 21 1

ODIS
year 2008  29 26 7 1097 109* 57.73 1333 82.29 1 8 0 74 14 
year 2009  10 9 4 450 94 90.00 486 92.59 0 5 0 25 6

T20s
year 2008  1 1 0 9 9 9.00 27 33.33 0 0 0 0 0 
year 2009  7 7 2 124 30* 24.80 130 95.38 0 0 0 7 1

So, he hasn't had the greatest time in T20, but 25 in T20 is not exactly abysmal...

for comparison:

year 2006 1 1 1 31 31* - 28 110.71 0 0 0 3 1 
year 2007 4 3 0 28 17 9.33 22 127.27 0 0 1 5 0 
year 2008 1 1 0 8 8 8.00 8 100.00 0 0 0 1 0

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #233 on: June 15, 2009, 03:07:01 AM »

And by the way my proclamation still holds good here.

DC's win in the IPL2 is still magical and a feel good factor.

Wish some of them who are pretending IPL is not such a big deal.  It is and perhaps one day can get that taste of success.

Hyderabad has the bragging rights till the next go around.

Thanks again to Gilly, Symmo, RP, RS, Ojha and all those boys.

Had to bring it up again. ::cheers:: ::cheers::
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 03:18:40 AM by ramshorns »

poondu

• Team of the Century
« Reply #234 on: June 15, 2009, 03:24:09 AM »

poondu, when he scores 30 from 20, you say not be fooled...as if when he scores 5 off 5 and gets caught from a good ball, we discount that from his averages...that's cricket!

Tests:

ODIS

T20s

So, he hasn't had the greatest time in T20, but 25 in T20 is not exactly abysmal...

for comparison:

Dex,
Just to be clear, MSD still should be ODI and Test captain and he is a good captain. He walks into the side, infact i would pencil him as the first name.

We just don't agree on the T20's. The SR of 100 is not enough, infact I feel that is pathetic. He hasn't done anything great with the bat and should not be an automatic choice for T20 XI. You also dont take into consideration on the IPL, I do because I feel not too many T20's matches are not being played. Your stats prove that as well.

I still did not like today's innings. When we need 12 an over, you don't just push an single and expect Pathan to do all the hitting. He did not show any intent and that really pissed me off.

poondu

• Team of the Century
« Reply #235 on: June 15, 2009, 03:25:32 AM »

Poondu:I can see where you are coming from after seeing MSD in IPL and WC 20-20.  He did not do good both as a skipper or as a batsman.  But remember he won a WC and had a bunch of Test wins and ODI wins to his credit most notably the Win in Australia.  So he has earned enough credits to continue but I will caution him to mend his way a little for his own good.  I think off late he is getting carried away a bit too much.   A good hard look should be in the offing.
I am with you on the Test and ODI's. He should improve his batting in T20 to be an automatic choice for the XI.

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #236 on: June 15, 2009, 03:33:18 AM »

Tests:

ODIS

T20s

for comparison:

Dex,
Just to be clear, MSD still should be ODI and Test captain and he is a good captain. He walks into the side, infact i would pencil him as the first name.

We just don't agree on the T20's. The SR of 100 is not enough, infact I feel that is pathetic. He hasn't done anything great with the bat and should not be an automatic choice for T20 XI. You also dont take into consideration on the IPL, I do because I feel not too many T20's matches are not being played. Your stats prove that as well.

I still did not like today's innings. When we need 12 an over, you don't just push an single and expect Pathan to do all the hitting. He did not show any intent and that really pissed me off.
Okay, thanks for clarifying! I thought you meant all forms of cricket.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #237 on: June 15, 2009, 03:54:35 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

Surprising that a man whose only cricket revolves around an IPL franschisee team and one batsman who does even find a place in a franchisee XI is qualified to talk of cricket and "rooting for india" stuff ..

This beats a thief calling a judge a crook  :P

time to stop this public "love making" to a local team and get to more sensible discussions. We are bored of this naked PDA

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #238 on: June 15, 2009, 04:03:35 AM »

Something that comes to mind

Action speaks louder than words

or  to use management language

Pls walk the talk

And on that "I have my own fan club" thingy .. it would be worthwhile to do a dip stick check... a two member
 ( where "I,me,mine" factor plays a big role) fan following is not a yard stick

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #239 on: June 15, 2009, 04:07:55 AM »

f u k fuk fuk

Surprising that a man whose only cricket revolves around an IPL franschisee team and one batsman who does even find a place in a franchisee XI is qualified to talk of cricket and "rooting for india" stuff ..

Yes you should know more about rooting for India stuff more than anyone else given all the nights you would spend here wishing India to lose to pump up one player whose best Test knock no one even knows or cares about.  Sure you are qualified enough.

This beats a thief calling a judge a crook  :P
Tell us all about it.  Who better than you.

time to stop this public "love making" to a local team and get to more sensible discussions. We are bored of this naked PDA
Too bad you root for KKR.  No I take that back.  For some the game starts and ends with one player so it is beyond to understand what it feels like.  Never mind.  Sour grapes I say.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:09:26 AM by ramshorns »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up