Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: IPL 2009 - Match 19 (BRC vs KKR) : Battle for the wooden spoon  (Read 16463 times)

12th_Man

• Team of the Century
Re: IPL 2009 - Match 19 (BRC vs KKR) : Battle for the wooden spoon
« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2009, 02:37:20 PM »

On a serious note though, What should KKR do ?
They had couple of close games, Had they won those, probably would still be in contention.

Agree ...that super over and this one could have gone either way.
This could have gone other way only because of BRC that too because none of the BRC players are pulling their act together.
On the other hand KKR is also lucky to get that one point through that rained out match!
I think it was PZD who called the team KKF (Kolkatta Kite Flyers). Had it not rained their Kite would have been flying onto m00n.
 They have played maximum 6 matches so far.

Team Mat Won Lost Tied N/R Pts Net RR For Against
Deccan Chargers  4 4 0 0 0 8 +1.326 625/72.4 582/80.0
Delhi Daredevils  4 3 1 0 0 6 +0.214 540/64.1 529/64.3
Mumbai Indians  4 2 1 0 1 5 +1.650 508/60.0 409/60.0
Rajasthan Royals  5 2 2 0 1 5 -1.113 467/78.3 565/80.0
Kings XI Punjab  4 2 2 0 0 4 +0.271 433/54.2 417/54.1
Bangalore  6 2 4 0 0 4 -0.452 840/119.5 883/118.2
Chennai  5 1 3 0 1 3 +0.702 670/80.0 610/79.3
Kolkata  6 1 4 0 1 3 -1.606 564/89.2 652/82.2

ramshorns

• Team of the Century
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2009, 02:37:31 PM »

As much as the team management will be blamed for this the top 4 really did it in for KKR.   McCullum, Gayle, Ganguly, Hodge did not click as a unit.  I do not think this lineup is as imposing as some of the others teams top 4.  And deservedly they are at the bottom.  And how about Agarkar being called back.  This team does not inpsire anyone.

it never did.

As Tishani has pointed out for the CSK, KKR too doesn't seem to gel as a unit. This is something I think the Rajasthan Royals are so good at!
When Warne appoints a Munaf as a bowling mentor, the fans extol it. I cannot even imagine such a situation with the KKR.

Yup. What would have happened had KKR bid and won Shane Warne over and SRK decided to appoint him skipper over SG? RR did that - Warne over an international skipper (Smith).

You are comparing Smith and SG?!!
SG is the icon player of KKR....and Smith is not so for RR.....that makes some difference...right?

Both are proven captains. Smith had a good ODI record going into the IPL. So how does it make a difference?

he also almost took his team to the top of the ICC Test Rankings
Picking one skipper between Smith and SG if it comes down to that is a no brainer.  Smith hands down.  He is a great batsman as well as a great leader and this is his time.

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
  • Thanda Thanda Kool Kool
« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2009, 02:38:51 PM »

They had couple of close games, Had they won those, probably would still be in contention.
most games in 20-20 are expected to be close.. one has to win those.

This season is over for them. They have to win 6-7 out of the remaining 8 .. highly unlikely.

When you have at your avail the following as best players - a captain who is still in the team on basis of a one in a blue moon innings, a former captain who the world has turned into a demi-God, an awesome test bowler who hasn't yet set the limited overs game on fire, an Agarkar (need I say anything else) what can you expect?

and I haven't even gone into how pathetic SRK and Buchannan are
Well,look at the silverlining.. no more SRK on your TV during IPL. He will stay in India

Nooooooooo ...he'll give us another movie ....and that will have him in every scene ....IPL is much better
Sachin Tendulkar gave the muhurat clap for 'Awwal Number' - that apart, he hasn't done much wrong in the last 20 yrs!

ganavk

• Team of the Century
« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2009, 02:50:01 PM »

Agree ...that super over and this one could have gone either way.
This could have gone other way only because of BRC that too because none of the BRC players are pulling their act together.
On the other hand KKR is also lucky to get that one point through that rained out match!
I think it was PZD who called the team KKF (Kolkatta Kite Flyers). Had it not rained their Kite would have been flying onto m00n.
 They have played maximum 6 matches so far.

Team Mat Won Lost Tied N/R Pts Net RR For Against
Deccan Chargers  4 4 0 0 0 8 +1.326 625/72.4 582/80.0
Delhi Daredevils  4 3 1 0 0 6 +0.214 540/64.1 529/64.3
Mumbai Indians  4 2 1 0 1 5 +1.650 508/60.0 409/60.0
Rajasthan Royals  5 2 2 0 1 5 -1.113 467/78.3 565/80.0
Kings XI Punjab  4 2 2 0 0 4 +0.271 433/54.2 417/54.1
Bangalore  6 2 4 0 0 4 -0.452 840/119.5 883/118.2
Chennai  5 1 3 0 1 3 +0.702 670/80.0 610/79.3
Kolkata  6 1 4 0 1 3 -1.606 564/89.2 652/82.2
At this rate KKR might have to be provided Amnesty by BCCI and offered a place in ICL !

kban1

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2009, 02:52:58 PM »

I think it was PZD who called the team KKF (Kolkatta Kite Flyers).

Nope --it was proloy who named KKR that.

Aloo Kashmiri Ul Haq

• Bismallah Rahim izzz I izzz score 15017 runs
  • Team of the Century
  • sekho na naino ki bhasha..
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2009, 02:55:25 PM »

This season is over for them. They have to win 6-7 out of the remaining 8 .. highly unlikely.

When you have at your avail the following as best players - a captain who is still in the team on basis of a one in a blue moon innings, a former captain who the world has turned into a demi-God, an awesome test bowler who hasn't yet set the limited overs game on fire, an Agarkar (need I say anything else) what can you expect?

Well,look at the silverlining.. no more SRK on your TV during IPL. He will stay in India

Here's the bad part - the chicklets still want SRK! I met a Ukranian/Polish girl at a bar the other day and the only thing she wanted to talk about was SRK! No SRk at IPL = more SRK movies = more crazy girls
Why did the chicken cross the road?

According to Le Chatelier:

The chicken crossed the road because there were too many moles of chicken
on the reactants side of the road equilibrium.

cricket_news

Cool Boucher wins Bangalore a thriller
« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2009, 03:00:23 PM »

Cool Boucher wins Bangalore a thriller
29 April 2009, 2:35 pm

Royal Challengers Bangalore 143 for 5 (Goswami 43, Hodge 3-29) beat Kolkata Knight Riders 139 for 6 (van Wyk 44*, Kumble 2-16) by five wickets

Live scorecard and ball-by-ball details

How they were out

Kevin Pietersen opened the bowling and dismissed Brendon McCullum first ball to put pressure on Kolkata right from the outset

AFP

In a contest of two desperate teams, Royal Challengers Bangalore were simply more desperate, winning their second game of the season in six tries. Their desperation manifested itself positively, when they included three spinners in the side, opened the bowling with Kevin Pietersen and restricted Kolkata to a below-par total. And it showed up negatively, as they collapsed after a solid start - the first time both their openers got off the mark this season - and contrived to need 10 off the last over, having been 69 for 0 at one point.

Finally, Mark Boucher's cool head prevailed, and his 13-ball 25 saved them much embarrassment, especially when they have been the laughing stocks of the tournament.

Both teams needed inspiration from their captains, and clearly there was only one winner. Even before the toss, Pietersen showed he had read the pitch better by including the extra spinner, in Roelof van der Merwe. Kolkata, who like Bangalore are the butt of jokes, mainly because of their strategy and team decisions, dropped Ajantha Mendis for Murali Kartik. They would surely have regretted that decision when Kartik, Brad Hodge and Chris Gayle prolonged the game with tight bowling.

Pietersen, playing his last game before flying back to England, was the most desperate of all. Despite the presence of three spinners in his side, he bowled the first ball of the day, and got his counterpart Brendon McCullum out with that. Ironic, given that till now a scoreline of 0 for 1 has been an almost exclusive preserve of Pietersen's side. Two of his other spinners, Anil Kumble and KP Appanna, also struck in their first overs, both at crucial times when Kolkata seemed to have got away.

Hodge had come out blazing, taking Pankaj Singh for two fours and a six in three deliveries, and guiding Kolkata to a good start notwithstanding the first over. Till Kumble struck in the sixth over. He first beat Gayle with a bouncing delivery, then got Hodge with a slider to have Kolkata stumbling at 45 for 2.

Gayle scored at an uncharacteristic strike-rate of 108, batting with a runner, and giving up adventure for responsibility. His dismissal, too, was unusual for him - holing out to a boundary fielder off Appanna. It wasn't clear whether the restricted foot movement was the reason but it was certain that Kolkata at that point looked - despite the loss of regular wickets - primed for a second-half assault, at 70 for 3 in 11.1 overs.

That assault never came, though, and, despite Morne van Vyk's 35-ball 44, Kolkata couldn't even double that score. Kumble played a major role, dismissing the dangerous-looking Wriddhiman Saha in his first over back. The spinners bowled 15 overs for 100 runs, and took five wickets. Kumble bowled four of them for 16 runs and two wickets.

Shreevats Goswami, replacing the hopeless Robin Uthappa at the top, and Jacques Kallis got Bangalore off to a start. Goswami was especially impressive. While Kallis was slow in scoring runs, Goswami kept Bangalore ahead of the required run-rate, targeting Ajit Agarkar, the weak link in the Kolkata attack. He hit three boundaries in Agarkar's two overs and didn't allow Kartik to settle into any rhythm, stepping out and hitting two boundaries in his first over.

Kartik made a good comeback and, not for the first time this tournament, Bangalore lost their way post the strategy time-out. They were 65 for 0 at the break, but soon wickets started falling as they looked to capitalise on a good start. Hodge benefited from some reckless shots, and 69 for 0 became 77 for 2. With Ishant Sharma coming out to bowl an impressive late spell, 106 for 2 became 107 for 4 in the 16th over.

Boucher, accustomed to finishing games for South Africa, had the right mix of sensible running and big hitting. He kept his cool through a poor 19th over, when Ishant gave away just three runs and claimed van der Merwe's wicket. His boundary hits came at the right times. He hit a six with 29 required off 16, and then a four with nine required off five. In a match where it seemed, at times, neither team had the will to win, Boucher was the final difference.

Sidharth Monga is a staff writer at Cricinfo

Source: India news from Cricinfo

Cover Point

• Cover Point
  • Team of the Century
  • Cover Point
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2009, 03:10:47 PM »

Here's the bad part - the chicklets still want SRK! I met a Ukranian/Polish girl at a bar the other day and the only thing she wanted to talk about was SRK! No SRk at IPL = more SRK movies = more crazy girls

more crazy girls is a good thing right :)

Hey atleast it gives Kolkatans something to watch. I mean their dada is not playing any cricket (unless u call 1 off 8 as cricket)
Busting Gangulian chops since eternity.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2009, 03:15:17 PM »

Seriously, this team lacks the commitment...the motivation and the urge to win.
Look at the intensity of MI ...and compare with what we saw in the KKR performance...the difference is there for all to see

The KKR team steps on to the park just to show their presence in the IPL..

Do they deserve to win ... NO
Do they deserve a support base ... NO
Do they all need a kick up their back side (  a BOGO offer ... one up their front side too ) .. YES

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2009, 03:27:26 PM »

I was debating with PP on twitter last night on the KKR issue..

IMO, they badly need an overahaul...and it should start with removing all the non-value add stuff that is floating around the team.

Sack JB and his entourage. Stop all the silly parties. Make SG the captain (he is good at it).. tell BM that the captaincy is his next year.. learn the ropes from SG this year and connect with the locals. Tell SRK to stay in the stands and not to enter the dressing room. SG can still motivate and build this team around locals like Dinda, Saha, Das, Shukla, MK, Ishant and internationals like Mendis, Mccullum, Mashrafe. Don't expect much this season.. there may be a surprise.. but build your team for next year starting now.

SRK's ego may not allow this, though.
::cheers:: I think you covered all most all the issues.
I am surprised to see a team with Gayle, BM, Hodge,SG at top 4 lose. 2 of these need to succeed for good total and make close to 40-50. don't know what happened to BM all of sudden. He played pretty well in T20 competetions agianst India.

Look at McCullum's IPL record... remove that 158* and I don't think he has scored 50 runs in the rest of the matches...that is the biggest problem for KKR and he just does not want to move lower down the order and let someone else open... it can be someone as young and inexperienced as Saha.. or maybe Shukla... some change needs to be made... will Buchanan's computer throw up an error to ensure that he gets things right by default

Maybe Gates should depute one of the MS engineers to write an error message that makes Buchanan weep and close his laptop for a few weeks

Cover Point

• Cover Point
  • Team of the Century
  • Cover Point
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2009, 03:31:31 PM »

I was debating with PP on twitter last night on the KKR issue..

IMO, they badly need an overahaul...and it should start with removing all the non-value add stuff that is floating around the team.

Sack JB and his entourage. Stop all the silly parties. Make SG the captain (he is good at it).. tell BM that the captaincy is his next year.. learn the ropes from SG this year and connect with the locals. Tell SRK to stay in the stands and not to enter the dressing room. SG can still motivate and build this team around locals like Dinda, Saha, Das, Shukla, MK, Ishant and internationals like Mendis, Mccullum, Mashrafe. Don't expect much this season.. there may be a surprise.. but build your team for next year starting now.

SRK's ego may not allow this, though.
::cheers:: I think you covered all most all the issues.
I am surprised to see a team with Gayle, BM, Hodge,SG at top 4 lose. 2 of these need to succeed for good total and make close to 40-50. don't know what happened to BM all of sudden. He played pretty well in T20 competetions agianst India.

Look at McCullum's IPL record... remove that 158* and I don't think he has scored 50 runs in the rest of the matches...that is the biggest problem for KKR and he just does not want to move lower down the order and let someone else open... it can be someone as young and inexperienced as Saha.. or maybe Shukla... some change needs to be made... will Buchanan's computer throw up an error to ensure that he gets things right by default

Maybe Gates should depute one of the MS engineers to write an error message that makes Buchanan weep and close his laptop for a few weeks

aha!

so the gangulians do agree that a permanent skipper making decisions is not the right thing. If we had multiple captains ... or captains without power, we could easily have had a bhookha naan make that decision and kick out Mccullum from opening or even the playing 11.

Gangulians show good understanding when it is not about ganguly.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2009, 03:33:33 PM »

Van Der Merwe is playing ..that is GOOD. But no Steyn ...good news for SG and other KKR batsmen.

Was Steyn not one of the bowlers in Dec 2006 when we won that first ever test in SA  ???
And Morkel was there too... .. Nel, Pollock and Ntini

I think we need to give some credit to SG inspite of all the spite that one has reserved for him...

After 4 months of NO cricket... he still has that spunk which is missing in the rest
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:03:41 PM by Libran »

Cover Point

• Cover Point
  • Team of the Century
  • Cover Point
« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2009, 04:10:57 PM »

Van Der Merwe is playing ..that is GOOD. But no Steyn ...good news for SG and other KKR batsmen.

Was Steyn not one of the bowlers in Dec 2006 when we won that first ever test in SA  ???

I think we need to give some credit to SG inspite of all the spite that one has reserved for him...

After 4 months of NO cricket... he still has that spunk which is missing in the rest

and he showed it all in the one run he scored off 8 balls!!!

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2009, 04:42:45 PM »

Hmmm, it took the nutcases 6 games to finally play Goswami !!!!

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2009, 04:54:00 PM »

and Van Merwe
Sachin Tendulkar gave the muhurat clap for 'Awwal Number' - that apart, he hasn't done much wrong in the last 20 yrs!

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2009, 04:57:59 PM »

and Van Merwe

is he an action star?

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2009, 05:08:48 PM »

and Van Merwe

at least I can understand that with the 4 foreign players constraint. But playing guys like Bishnoi, Akhil etc. ahead of Goswami was just STUPIDITY !!! After how he played last year, he should have been the 2nd player pencilled in among desis after RD.

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2009, 05:10:21 PM »

and Van Merwe

at least I can understand that with the 4 foreign players constraint. But playing guys like Bishnoi, Akhil etc. ahead of Goswami was just STUPIDITY !!! After how he played last year, he should have been the 2nd player pencilled in among desis after RD.

Nope ...he was very very good against the Aussies ...on these very pitches. I would have picked him from match 1

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2009, 05:50:09 PM »

And you expect this from KIC?!!!.....who lavishly calls himself 'neutral'?!! :D

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2009, 06:16:01 PM »

I dont deny his spunk. But his ability to take on the pacers consistently in the shorter format of the game has waned in my view.

Cover Point

• Cover Point
  • Team of the Century
  • Cover Point
« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2009, 06:22:00 PM »

how is it to see the world with just one eye ... that too with dark Ganguly shades on?

ganavk

• Team of the Century
« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2009, 06:42:05 PM »

and Van Merwe

based on one match in the last edition of IPL ? That is an option but it is not stupidity.
Everyone is playing after a gap of one year and every captain/coach/owner(in some cases) team would have seen the player's form in the nets, in the practice matches before picking the XI for the first few matches. From that perspective if Uthappa is the keeper and opener in your team you do not need another keeper and opener in the same team.
Obviously it is stupid if he is dropped next when he comes back to the team. Now he can continue to play as opener. KP can be replaced by Ryder and Uthappa can replace another Indian player and play at #6.

12th_Man

• Team of the Century
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2009, 06:43:50 PM »

Does questioning SG's credibility or criticizing him takes one's Neutrality away ?

gouravk

• Team of the Century
  • Which way will this ball swing ?
« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2009, 06:50:31 PM »

this is turning out to be a spinners premier league.
...Tvameva Vidya Dravidam Tvameva ... Tvameva Sarvam Mama Deva Deva !!

12th_Man

• Team of the Century
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2009, 06:56:47 PM »

this is turning out to be a spinners premier league.
True. With Malinga and RPS being leading bowlers.

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #185 on: April 30, 2009, 04:17:07 AM »

and Van Merwe

based on one match in the last edition of IPL ? That is an option but it is not stupidity.
Everyone is playing after a gap of one year and every captain/coach/owner(in some cases) team would have seen the player's form in the nets, in the practice matches before picking the XI for the first few matches. From that perspective if Uthappa is the keeper and opener in your team you do not need another keeper and opener in the same team.
Obviously it is stupid if he is dropped next when he comes back to the team. Now he can continue to play as opener. KP can be replaced by Ryder and Uthappa can replace another Indian player and play at #6.

it is stupidity when you play guys like Akhil, Bishnoi ahead of Goswami !!!

ganavk

• Team of the Century
« Reply #186 on: April 30, 2009, 04:38:33 AM »

and Van Merwe

O.K. convincing reply! ::)

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2009, 05:19:05 AM »

and Van Merwe

well, you can't pick players purely based on how they look in the nets !! do you pick Yuvi ahead of RD or VVS or SRT in tests if he is looks more fluent in the nets ?!? Akhil was a disaster last IPL. Bishnoi has not done anything of note. Goswami did well last IPL in the games he played and did well in U19 WC too. So, it is a no brainer to pick Goswami ahead of guys like Bishnoi, Akhil irrespective of how they look in the nets.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2009, 05:46:30 AM »

and Van Merwe

agree with you. how the heck is bishnoi a batsman. what a piece of crap
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

keep-it-cool

• Team of the Century
« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2009, 06:19:32 AM »

Maybe some kind of quota candidate. Jennings is used to that concept - maybe he just tried it out.

pzd

• Test Match Star
« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2009, 06:23:17 AM »

Maybe some kind of quota candidate. Jennings is used to that concept - maybe he just tried it out.
I cant believe that BRC have Udit Patel in their ranks...  In Ranji, these quotas work.How does a professional outfit carry these misfits?

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2009, 06:57:08 AM »

I cant believe that BRC have Udit Patel in their ranks...  In Ranji, these quotas work.How does a professional outfit carry these misfits?

That is how it works...

Shah's son gets to lead a team to Israel
Patel's son gets to stay on w/o getting a game to play..and what he has not achieved in first class..he won't achieve in IPL
Buchanan's son gets to be a health / physical / emotions coach

« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 01:58:15 PM by Libran »

ganavk

• Team of the Century
« Reply #192 on: April 30, 2009, 12:19:09 PM »

and Van Merwe

well, you can't pick players purely based on how they look in the nets !! do you pick Yuvi ahead of RD or VVS or SRT in tests if he is looks more fluent in the nets ?!? Akhil was a disaster last IPL. Bishnoi has not done anything of note. Goswami did well last IPL in the games he played and did well in U19 WC too. So, it is a no brainer to pick Goswami ahead of guys like Bishnoi, Akhil irrespective of how they look in the nets.
do not agree with not picking based on nets and based on inputs from others. Of course I won't pick Yuvi in place of RD, VVS or SRT in their position but we are picking him in SG's place based on his potential . Aren't we ? If you just always go by what happened one year back then Kamran Khan wouldn't be bowling and chucking out there.

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2009, 02:35:08 PM »

do not agree with not picking based on nets and based on inputs from others. Of course I won't pick Yuvi in place of RD, VVS or SRT in their position but we are picking him in SG's place based on his potential . Aren't we ? If you just always go by what happened one year back then Kamran Khan wouldn't be bowling and chucking out there.

well, we were not picking YS instead of SG when both were in the squad based on how they played in the nets, were we ? What have Bishnoi or Akhil done at any point in their careers and IPL vs. Goswami to be picked ahead !!! There are some serious nutcases in the BRC thinktank to leave out Goswami till now. I called for picking Goswami right from Game-1 and I'm glad I've been proved right.

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #194 on: April 30, 2009, 02:44:25 PM »

Why play without Steyn? Why??

Anyway even BRC should get a boost with Bracken joining them. I think he would be best to replace KP as the foreign player.

Steyn apparently has a thumb injury which is why he missed the last 4 games. He will miss another week or so, i.e., 4-5 more games.

ganavk

• Team of the Century
« Reply #195 on: April 30, 2009, 04:33:39 PM »

well, we were not picking YS instead of SG when both were in the squad based on how they played in the nets, were we ? What have Bishnoi or Akhil done at any point in their careers and IPL vs. Goswami to be picked ahead !!! There are some serious nutcases in the BRC thinktank to leave out Goswami till now. I called for picking Goswami right from Game-1 and I'm glad I've been proved right.
Everyone is glad that Goswami contributed to winning this match although it was mainly done by bowlers.

Even from the record perspective  Akhil has definitely done better than both Goswami and Bishnoi and Bishnoi also has a relatively same record that of Goswami where as Goswami hardly played any matches last year.

I am sure people who have day to day interaction with those members would have more inputs on how they are batting than both of us and that would have influenced. I still think Akhil is worth adding to this team especially since they are struggling to get good 7 local players in the team!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up