Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: He is not a full fledged she  (Read 1213 times)

RicePlateReddy

• Team of the Century
  • Chamat song
He is not a full fledged she
« on: August 22, 2008, 01:44:49 AM »

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/IOC-orders-investigation-into-He-Kexin-s-age?urn=oly,102564

Baidu to the rescue! Want to bet that the cache feature in Baidu disappears within a month?

The International Olympic Committee has ordered an investigation into the age of Chinese gymnast He Kexin, The Times of London reports. Faced with almost insurmountable evidence which suggests that He is two years younger than the birth date listed on her Chinese passport, the IOC has launched an inquiry that could result in the stripping of He's gold medals.

This news comes on the heels of another Times report that details the findings of a New York computer security expert who found official Chinese documents that list He's age as 14 years and 220 days. Mike Walker used a Chinese search engine's cache feature to find He's actual date of birth on spreadsheets from a Chinese government website. The spreadsheets were taken down off the site recently and He's name had been removed.
I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. - (thanks, Hugh Gallagher)

pipsqueak

• Team of the Century
Re: He is not a full fledged she
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 01:52:27 AM »

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/IOC-orders-investigation-into-He-Kexin-s-age?urn=oly,102564

Baidu to the rescue! Want to bet that the cache feature in Baidu disappears within a month?

The International Olympic Committee has ordered an investigation into the age of Chinese gymnast He Kexin, The Times of London reports. Faced with almost insurmountable evidence which suggests that He is two years younger than the birth date listed on her Chinese passport, the IOC has launched an inquiry that could result in the stripping of He's gold medals.

This news comes on the heels of another Times report that details the findings of a New York computer security expert who found official Chinese documents that list He's age as 14 years and 220 days. Mike Walker used a Chinese search engine's cache feature to find He's actual date of birth on spreadsheets from a Chinese government website. The spreadsheets were taken down off the site recently and He's name had been removed.

:icon_thumleft:  :icon_thumleft:  :icon_thumleft:  Baidu rocks!

poondu

• Team of the Century
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 03:41:01 AM »

Baidu will close down soon.

teamindia

• Team of the Century
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 05:34:08 AM »

How to bypass Great Firewall of China..

http://chinesewall.ccc.de/index-en.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up