Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Timepass Masala News  (Read 6031 times)

Jai

• Team of the Century
Timepass Masala News
« on: October 19, 2007, 03:19:21 PM »

Love in the time of T20?
By: Upala KBR
 October 19, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dhoni has sent a special invitation to Deepika Padukone for the Twenty20 match on Saturday

आँखों में तेरी
अजब सी अजब सी अदाएँ है
दिल को बना दे जो पतंग सा से
यह तेरी वोह हवाएं है

Deepika Padukone is so keen to watch Mahendra Singh Dhoni play at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai tomorrow that she has cancelled all commitments she had for the day.

According to a source, “Bhushan Kumar, the T-Series head honcho, was keen that the Om Shanti Om leading lady attend his sister Tushali’s party in Delhi tomorrow but Deepika begged off saying that she wants to see Dhoni in action on the ground.”

It is learnt that Deepika will be present at the stadium with lots of friends including ex-beau Nihar Pandya. She has called everyone to join her in cheering Dhoni.”

Another source, close to the OSO girl tells us that Dhoni extended the invitation to Deepika for the match.” Dhoni has been expressing his admiration for Deepika to everyone and saying he’s very keen on watching Om Shanti Om.

At the last T20 match in South Africa, he told Shah Rukh that he wants to watch the film but few people  know that his interest in the film has more to do with Deepika than anything else.”

Deepika appears to be as enamoured of Dhoni as he is by her. The mutual admiration society has been happening for some time.

When asked about attending the match, Deepika says, “I am not sure if I am going but if I am free that day then I will go. If I do go it will be for the entire team. Also I love sports since that’s my background.”

When asked if she’d attended any cricket matches recently, Farah Khan’s heroine adds, “The last match that I had gone for was many years ago in Bangalore. I can’t remember if it was an India-Australia or India-Pak one.” When quizzed about Dhoni extending a special invite to her for the match tomorrow and whether she’s also his fan she preferred not to comment

Source: http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/october/165737.htm

ruchir

• Team of the Century
  • WC03 Final - Ganguly is in pain after a fall
Re: Timepass Masala News
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 03:21:57 PM »

HOT chick with a nice smile.....  :love7:

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 03:44:39 PM »

Nah.. she could use a nose job. I think among the new girls.. Priyanka Chopra is the most stunning...infectious smile and great legs
Play with heart. Win with class. Lose with dignity

ruchir

• Team of the Century
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 03:53:45 PM »

Oh Please, WN... Priyanka Chopra has the most fake expression among all current leading ladies. Her lips are disproportionate to her face and she shows too much of teeth in her smile.

You know, Shatrughan could do with a chin-job too, but that scar became his so-called beauty spot  ;D ;D. Anyways, I don't Deepika's nose is that big a distraction as Priyanka's teeth are. I am against body alteration, anyways.

Jai

• Team of the Century
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 03:57:48 PM »

Nah.. she could use a nose job. I think among the new girls.. Priyanka Chopra is the most stunning...infectious smile and great legs

Hey, she is a Newarthi. You should like her man.  ;D

I don't find PC's face that attractive. When she smiles, her nose almost touches her lips. I first saw DP on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and I have to say she not only looked stunning, but she has got lot of grace too, the way she walked, smiled, ran her fingers through her hair...... To borrow a line from Himeshness, 'SUPERB, OUTSTANDING, FANTASTIC, MIND BLOWING'.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 05:00:30 PM by Jai »

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 04:43:42 PM »

Oh Please, WN... Priyanka Chopra has the most fake expression among all current leading ladies. Her lips are disproportionate to her face and she shows too much of teeth in her smile.

You know, Shatrughan could do with a chin-job too, but that scar became his so-called beauty spot  ;D ;D. Anyways, I don't Deepika's nose is that big a distraction as Priyanka's teeth are. I am against body alteration, anyways.
Boss.. most supermodels have big teeth (of course, they are aligned).
Shatrughan had a beauty spot  :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 04:46:16 PM »

Cricketers and actresses ... different kicks.

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 04:53:44 PM »

Trust him to find a beauty spot in the most unlikely place. :icon_jokercolor:

cricinfo

• Team of the Century
  • Laxative Looses wicket
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 04:54:22 PM »

I don't find PC's face that attractive. When she smiles, her nose almost touches her lips. I first saw DP on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and I have to say she not only looked stunning, but she has got lot of grace too, the way she walked, smiled, ran her fingers though her hair...... To borrow a line from Himeshness, 'SUPERB, OUTSTANDING, FANTASTIC, MIND BLOWING'.

give me more...why stop !  ;D
Laxman The Laxative Of Indian Cricket

ruchir

• Team of the Century
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 05:03:30 PM »

Most supermodels are not necessarily most beautiful people!!! They are supermodels because they have the kind of height, body structure, and boldness that is required to carry different kind of clothes. Having a beautiful face is not a pre-requisite of being a supermodel. I mean Tyra Bank, Cindy Crawford, Gisele Bundchen.... are not necessarily the most beautiful women. Look at most top rated Indian models. They have horrible faces.

Shatrughan Sinha has a cut scar on the right side of his lip. It is said that he got negative roles early in his career because of that scar. Subhash Ghai took the risk of giving him lead role in Vishwanath and rest is history. Many doctors told him they could remove the scar but he decided to keep it as it made him different from other heroes.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 08:03:25 AM »

WN i am on your side.
i like priyanka chopra
but i dont agree to these objective standards for beauty. it is a bunch of hogwash "symmetry" et al, such rules really dont hold for me. most people give a vibe, particularly when you see them in person. priyanka may be an awful actress but i like her 'toothy' smile and the way she tilts her head and carries herself. the legs help too  :love7:
deepika is hot and has those sharp, striking features but overall cant match up to priyanka.
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 09:54:34 AM »

WN i am on your side.
i like priyanka chopra
but i dont agree to these objective standards for beauty. it is a bunch of hogwash "symmetry" et al, such rules really dont hold for me. most people give a vibe, particularly when you see them in person. priyanka may be an awful actress but i like her 'toothy' smile and the way she tilts her head and carries herself. the legs help too  :love7:
deepika is hot and has those sharp, striking features but overall cant match up to priyanka.
Sound good..
--
Go for the vibes.. just make sure they are not from someone with a crooked face ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up