Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Inzy Interview - After Test series victory in ENG, 2007  (Read 2338 times)

ruchir

• Team of the Century
  • WC03 Final - Ganguly is in pain after a fall
The Inzy Interview - After Test series victory in ENG, 2007
« on: August 15, 2007, 03:52:45 PM »

After the Test series was won, albeit with 1-0 margin, TV channel Kab-Tak? thought of interviewing our beloved captain, Inzy, after a long time. They contacted Srinath with usual contractual stuff and sent him off to England to interview Inzy.

Srinath found Inzy in his room, slightly drunk after consuming a lot of Diet Coke during celebrations, and singing the Kim Possible song 'Celebrate good times... come on'.

Srinath -- Welcome Lady and Gent, You are noticeably watching They Sriway, my very own personal program. I am here to talkatively interview our beloved captain Inzy and ask a few questions about the series win.

Srintah -- Hello Inzy. How are you doing?
Inzy -- As-Salaam-Alaikum. Bismillah ur Reham Al Rahim. First of all, iz, thanks to Allah. Iz, yeezzzzz,iz I iz a doing it to well.

Srinath -- First of alls, accept my bottom felt congratulations for winning the test series in England. All the best.
Inzy -- I am Inzy. Hain ji? I scored a 15017 run. Iz, only I can iz a win to serize. No else can do. I iz now to a great kaptaan of kircut.

Srinath -- But Inzy, I have a few many answers that I would like to gettingly obtain from you, for a many few questions that I have. Some say that you are a coward. Others say you are like a dog's tail, whose cowardice will not change even if you are put in a pipe for 12 years. Some others say that even your parents are angry with you and your wife is thinking of divorce. Yet others say that even your kid is thinking of disowning you. When his friends ask him what is your job, he says you are waterboy of Indian team. What do you have to say about all these alleged accusation?
Inzy -- Hhmmmm... In logon ki to main maa-behen ek kar dunga. I am Inzy. Hain ji? Iz, my bent elbow iz to a put in a plaster for 3 week. Iz, it iz a become to straight. Hain ji? Iz, who iz a they to azk for 12 year? Iz, I iz already to have a pre-nup iz to a agree with wife. She iz not a divorze to me so eazily. Iz, all a liez to spread by jealouz media. Hain ji? Iz, my son iz not a tellz to friend I iz a waterboy. I iz azk to him a tell I iz a stripper. Iz that a more to fashion. He he he he.......

Srinath -- So, Inzy. Why did you not forcibly enforce follow-on?
Inzy -- I am Inzy. Hain ji? I iz a do to what I iz a like. Iz a little to cloud there. Iz, in India we not iz get a cloud many dayz. Iz, all dayz iz a sunny day, iz that a why I hate Sunny G. Iz, a cloud in England and wife iz a come to azk a go to picnic. Son is alzo a cry to go park. Iz, what iz I a to do? I iz a senti man. Iz, not a see to wife a sorrow. So, I not iz a follow to on. I iz a bat and go picnic. Iz, but a I not iz out the door and soft boyz Jaffer iz to out. Iz, a Chandu iz to azk me to go. I iz anger. I am Inzy. I scored 15017 run. Hain ji?

Srinath -- So, what did you do then?
Inzy -- I iz go to a bat in anger. Iz, I think not iz a score to any run. I iz a teach to team iz a lezzon. Wife iz anger. Son iz anger. Iz, what iz to a do? Iz, I not a score to run.

Srinath -- Oh. So that's the unreasonable reason why you didn't scoringstically make any runs.
Inzy -- Iz, yezzz. I iz a very to anger. I not iz a run.

Srinath -- What happened to Zaheer? He didn't takingly get any wickets in 2nd innings.
Inzy -- Iz, he a injure. He a soft boyz now. Iz, a tire to quick.

Srinath -- But he said in an interview that he was tiringly not tired. He said he was ever-ready to give his all of it for the team!
Inzy -- Iz, he he he. Iz, he iz a come to me in night. Iz, he iz a azk to bring sexy lady Isha Sharvani iz to a room. Iz, I iz azk him to get a yez to Borde. Iz, not a polite a not azk iz to a old man. Iz, Zaheer iz not a azk to him and iz a bring Isha. Iz, now iz you iz to a tell, iz he a tired in a morning or iz a not to tired? Iz, he a soft boyz, iz not a hard.

Srinath -- So you are truthfully saying that Zaheer is tellingly telling a lie?
Inzy - He he he he... what iz I to a say? Iz, a azk to Isha.

Srinath -- Okay let us vocally talk about you. You didn't purchase too many runs in this series. In last series too, you turned out with very little purchase of runs. What's up or down?
Inzy -- I am Inzy. Hain Ji? I scored a 15017 run. Iz a 15017 not iz a enough? Iz, what iz more a you iz to want? I am Inzy. I iz a score when I iz to a want.

Srinath -- Sachin too has been in iffy-offy jiffy-joffy coffee like form. What is wrong with him?
Inzy -- Iz, no iz to a comment.

Srinath -- Why? What's rightfully wrong?
Inzy -- I iz to a say about Sachin and iz he iz a to say about I iz a question to hiz commit. Iz, he iz a sulk and iz not a play to good. Hain ji?

Srinath -- Ganguly played frightfully well. What happened to him?
Inzy -- Iz, he he he he... Gungooly iz a onze to again iz a 'up' and iz to a 'coming'. I am Inzy. Hain ji? I iz a promize to him iz a teach to him a Sivaji, The Bozz stuntz. Hain ji? Iz, a he iz a think iz a uze the stuntz to get a Nagma again. Iz, he a very iz to happy and iz a score to runz.

Srinath -- So, Ganguly is separately getting together with Nagma? This is a uncontrollabalistically gigantic news!! Oh my god!
Inzy -- I am Inzy. He he he he... what iz I to a say?

Srinath -- What was that sweet thing about Jellybean incident?
Inzy -- Iz, a nothing to much. Iz, I iz a teach to Prior to how iz a play to marblez. Iz, he iz a want to play in a game and iz not a have to marblez on field. Iz, I tollz him iz to uze a Jellybean. Iz like a small marble only. Iz, he iz a invite to a Zaheer iz to play him. Iz, Zaheer iz a to think of Isha and iz not to a listen to him. Iz a Prior iz to a throw bean to a Zaheer, and iz a to make him to anger. He he he... Hain ji?

Srinath -- Wow. And everyone thoughtfully expected it to be fledging sledging. What about Sreesanth? His good behavior was not good on field.
Inzy -- Iz, I iz a azk to him iz a take 'Isabgol' everyday. Iz, he iz not a take to it on that a day. Iz, he iz a pressure but iz a 'Aati nahin... Aati nahin'. Iz a constipation. Iz, he iz not a know what iz to a do? Iz, then a before to 3rd Test, I iz a azk Borde iz to give him to anema. I am Inzy. Hain ji? I iz a knowz to every thing. Iz, Borde iz to give a anema and iz not a constipation and Sree iz to a bowl in a well in Test 3.

Srinath -- Jaffer and Karthik also played unquestionaballistically well.
Inzy -- Iz, they iz a soft boyz iz turn to a hard boyz. Iz, Karthik iz to a Sachin a favorite. Hain ji? Iz, he a spend to very time iz with a Sachin. Iz, a some to time iz a alone iz in a room, iz to a practize to a shadow-batting. Iz, I iz not a know to what iz they a do? Hain ji? Iz, what thiz iz a shadow-batting?

Srinath -- I don't know. Anyways, what about Kumble? He scored the only available 100 for our team. How come (and go)?
Inzy -- Iz, a long to a story. Hain ji? Iz, a Kumble wife iz a ex-huzband iz a come to back and iz a azk for wife back iz to a marry again. Iz, Kumble iz not to a ready. Wife iz not a know what iz to a do? I am Inzy. Hain ji? I iz a solve to everything. I iz a say iz if a Kumble iz to a score a 100 iz he a iz to keep a wife. Iz, all iz to a agree but not iz a Kumble. I iz a say iz if he not iz a agree iz he iz a share to room with Powar. Iz, he he he he... Kumble iz a agree to in a second.

Srinath -- Dhoni too played flowingly well.
Inzy -- Iz, yezzz. I iz a tollz him to call iz a minizter and iz a cancel to hiz pool iz in a houze. Iz, he afraid and iz a scorez a run. I iz alzo iz a tell him to a puncture a tire to hiz bike. Iz, he iz a like to hiz bike more than iz a bat. Iz, he iz some to time iz a jump hiz bike in a pool in houze. Iz, he a say hiz bike iz alzo to a like iz to a swim. Hain ji?

Srinath -- What about Laxman and RP Singh?
Inzy -- Iz, they iz to a share in a room. Hain ji? Iz, a both to not iz a speak to much and iz a like quite. Iz, Laxman iz a practize to Breakdance and iz a RP Singh iz to like a zee Zee TV. Iz a Laxman to wear hiz a Ipod and iz a dance to Ikon and iz a RP iz to watch a 'Teen Bahuraniyan' and 'Ksamah Se'. Iz, he iz alzo to like a zee to 'Ravan'. Iz, he can iz a tellz a all story to of a 'Kyonki Saaz Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thee'. Iz, Laxman iz a do to sledging and iz a sing to 50-Cent rape song to batzman. Iz, a Laxman to like rape song. Hain ji?

Srinath -- You mean Rap Song?
Inzy -- Iz, yeezzz... Same thing. Rape, rap.

Srinath -- Well, Inzy. That was an interesting silently talking interview we had. I am sure my viewers would have got to know many hidden factually fictional facts about our cricket players. Thanks once again and all the best from my bottom, for the ODI series. That's all, peoples. This is Srinath, loggin off from my very own program The Sriway.

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
Re: The Inzy Interview - After Test series victory in ENG, 2007
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 04:18:49 PM »

Ruchir back with a BANG  :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 08:15:23 AM »

Ruchir:
 :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Play with heart. Win with class. Lose with dignity

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 08:17:35 AM »

And now for some masala song to celebrate the historic series win in Eng  :icon_thumleft:
I'm sure RJo will be proud of AK's dancing in this ;D

[youtube=425,350]K4-fyZ5o4Ks[/youtube]

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 08:52:55 AM »

Ruchir bhai...frankly speaking...this reflects falling standards

You have posted much livelier stuff than this.....

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 08:53:39 AM »

If RJo gets "livelier" than this... ::kingkong::

ruchir

• Team of the Century
  • WC03 Final - Ganguly is in pain after a fall
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 03:19:18 PM »

Thanks for the honest opinion. Will try to improve.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 04:14:21 PM »

Eagerly looking forward to it  :icon_thumleft:

arjun

• World XI Star
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 04:43:45 PM »

More than Inzy, I find Srinath unquestionabalistically funny!

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 05:04:59 PM »

i thought it was awesome  :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: was chuckling like crazy
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

achutank

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 10:16:23 AM »

yeah the srinath parts are nice and classically ruchirooo

but the inzi parts have too much of iz taking it away from the flow

thees iz mai too bit to u
there is more than meets the i
Pages: [1]   Go Up