Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Summer Arcade War 2007 - A note to Team Mod Squad  (Read 3654 times)

ruchir

• Team of the Century
  • WC03 Final - Ganguly is in pain after a fall
Summer Arcade War 2007 - A note to Team Mod Squad
« on: June 27, 2007, 07:37:53 AM »

What the puck were you guys thinking? Talking trash about the Swingerz? Huh?

What a bunch of loser, numbnuts this team is (except for the champ lady). Arrogant, trash-talking, bunch of over-confident school kids.

First off, my heart goes out to the Champion lady, Nima. I mean, for a champ to caught in the midst of this childish loser bunch.... It's really something. You guys should take a leaf out of her book, of how to be a champ. If that's too difficult for you to understand, come to me. Papa bear will take your class.

Jiet -- What? What kind of captaincy is this? Were you leading from front or behind?  ;D ;D # 1 in only one game? That's it? That's what a captain does? Now I know, your role model is SG. Living off the team's glory.

DD -- What now, Dude? You were showing us the toilet. Now tell me where you are hiding? Couldn't play any game well enough to be # 1? G***d mein dum nahin, hum kisi se kum nahin. That's what it looks like to me now. All fart, no *. Actually it serves you well. It prepares you for the next beating you will take.

DEX -- The mod!!! The team was named after you, wasn't it? So, what's your contribution? Champ in one game only? That too, by the thnnest margin I could imagine. I don't know how you hung on to that lead. Rumor says it that you are not all that well hung. Well, I won't say much because I have to push for getting that exemption from bans etc.  ;) But better watch out who you team up with.

KingCool -- What up, King? How's his Coolness doing? No champ in any game. Acually, you too were caught (like Nima) in the midst of losers. So, I won't say much about you. I don't understand one thing. You were supposed to play CastleDefender, but you didn't submit any score in it. Did you play it at all?? That's where the captain is supposed to step in and point out such things. I guess, Jiet was busy fiddling with his joystick. Anyways, better be more selective about your company than be stuck with losers.

Nima -- You are the Champ, and there can not be any argument about it. Too bad you got stuck with losers. My sympathies to you. Actually I have similar thought for you, that I used to have about SRT many years ago. I used to think, what if SRT was playing for AUS? What would his records be like then. Same way, what if Nima was playing for Swingerz?

Mod Squad lost because htey deserved to lose. Period. End of Story.

Blwe_torch

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • Last man standing
Re: Summer Arcade War 2007 - A note to Team Mod Squad
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 07:43:51 AM »

Is this team-bashing an indirect way of wooing the lady?! :icon_jokercolor: :evil4:

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 08:03:39 AM »

What the puck were you guys thinking? Talking trash about the Swingerz? Huh?

What a bunch of loser, numbnuts this team is (except for the champ lady). Arrogant, trash-talking, bunch of over-confident school kids.

First off, my heart goes out to the Champion lady, Nima. I mean, for a champ to caught in the midst of this childish loser bunch.... It's really something. You guys should take a leaf out of her book, of how to be a champ. If that's too difficult for you to understand, come to me. Papa bear will take your class.

Jiet -- What? What kind of captaincy is this? Were you leading from front or behind?  ;D ;D # 1 in only one game? That's it? That's what a captain does? Now I know, your role model is SG. Living off the team's glory.

DD -- What now, Dude? You were showing us the toilet. Now tell me where you are hiding? Couldn't play any game well enough to be # 1? G***d mein dum nahin, hum kisi se kum nahin. That's what it looks like to me now. All fart, no *. Actually it serves you well. It prepares you for the next beating you will take.

DEX -- The mod!!! The team was named after you, wasn't it? So, what's your contribution? Champ in one game only? That too, by the thnnest margin I could imagine. I don't know how you hung on to that lead. Rumor says it that you are not all that well hung. Well, I won't say much because I have to push for getting that exemption from bans etc.  ;) But better watch out who you team up with.

KingCool -- What up, King? How's his Coolness doing? No champ in any game. Acually, you too were caught (like Nima) in the midst of losers. So, I won't say much about you. I don't understand one thing. You were supposed to play CastleDefender, but you didn't submit any score in it. Did you play it at all?? That's where the captain is supposed to step in and point out such things. I guess, Jiet was busy fiddling with his joystick. Anyways, better be more selective about your company than be stuck with losers.

Nima -- You are the Champ, and there can not be any argument about it. Too bad you got stuck with losers. My sympathies to you. Actually I have similar thought for you, that I used to have about SRT many years ago. I used to think, what if SRT was playing for AUS? What would his records be like then. Same way, what if Nima was playing for Swingerz?

Mod Squad lost because htey deserved to lose. Period. End of Story.

;D ;D ;D

Rjo will make a good Coach / manager for a WWF team of Challengers

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 05:20:29 PM »

Ruchir,
I think you may be trying to over-compensate for something by focussing on your energies onto gaming  :icon_scratch: 

PS: I still have Collapse. Beat me in that or hex and I'll be truly impressed >:D

kingcool1432

• Hakuna Matata
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 05:26:40 PM »

You were supposed to play CastleDefender, but you didn't submit any score in it. Did you play it at all??

That was an intricate strategy designed to confuse you.

No seriously, I usually quit the game when it becomes obvious I'm not going to make it to the top 3 :)
Reality continues to ruin my life.  Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat, p67-1

ruchir

• Team of the Century
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 07:08:16 PM »

Ruchir,
I think you may be trying to over-compensate for something by focussing on your energies onto gaming  :icon_scratch: 

PS: I still have Collapse. Beat me in that or hex and I'll be truly impressed >:D

Actually, I didn't spend more time than usualy on gaming!!! Collapse and Hex. Huh? See, the thing is, do I need to impress you anymore? I already proved myself in the mother of all events. What more do you need? It's not like I'm gonna be good at every single game. But yes, when it matters, I deliver...  ;D ;D

babunation

• A Team
    • Babu Nation
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 06:41:28 AM »

Ok... I confess that I'm quite bored today.

Just a cursory look at the way the two teams assigned people to the games shows that The Mod Squad left 3 games completely uncontested. That is a total of 175 points in each of the games left to the opponent. 175*3= 525. The final margin by which The Mod Squad lost... 525 points.

Clearly, assigning at least one person per game was too tough a strategy for The Mod Squad to come up with. Guys, this was supposed to be a team game not a game where you pick which game you like playing and stick to it like SRT. Someone's got to stand up and say, I'll don the wicket keepers gloves for the sake of the team :).

More analysis coming

sgusa

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 06:47:38 AM »

Ok... I confess that I'm quite bored today.

Just a cursory look at the way the two teams assigned people to the games shows that The Mod Squad left 3 games completely uncontested. That is a total of 175 points in each of the games left to the opponent. 175*3= 525. The final margin by which The Mod Squad lost... 525 points.

Clearly, assigning at least one person per game was too tough a strategy for The Mod Squad to come up with. Guys, this was supposed to be a team game not a game where you pick which game you like playing and stick to it like SRT. Someone's got to stand up and say, I'll don the wicket keepers gloves for the sake of the team :).

More analysis coming

well it does keep in line with who the mod squad's fav player is :)

babunation

• A Team
    • Babu Nation
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 06:49:24 AM »

It seems like my analysis was not based on the final scores. Where can they be found? Hehehehe.

Ruchir, I enjoyed your in-your-face gloating especially since it was a bit like dada's shirt waving.

achutank

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 07:14:29 AM »

It seems like my analysis was not based on the final scores. Where can they be found? Hehehehe.

Ruchir, I enjoyed your in-your-face gloating especially since it was a bit like dada's shirt waving.

ouch  :icon_jokercolor:
there is more than meets the i

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 07:35:46 AM »

heheh, final scores when i get around to it. till then the champs can gloat - they beat us to submission to the point where we pretty much gave up on the last evening - i didnt even bother to finish my duckhunt high score. but you are right, we really were maharathis. btw there is a prize for winning - just have to get a hold of dex
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

ruchir

• Team of the Century
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 03:37:45 PM »

ouch  :icon_jokercolor:

Thank godness, you didn't say Pant waving...  ::Whip::

pipsqueak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 03:20:39 PM »

BUMP

still awaiting the REWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are worse than BCCI!
Pages: [1]   Go Up