Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Summer Arcade War 2007 - A note of Self Appreciation  (Read 1891 times)

ruchir

• Team of the Century
  • WC03 Final - Ganguly is in pain after a fall
Summer Arcade War 2007 - A note of Self Appreciation
« on: June 27, 2007, 07:15:56 AM »

The best there is, The best there was, The best there ever will be....

YEAH BABY.... That me I'm talking about. YEAH.....

# 1 in 4 games.... Tied # 3 in the 5th game.... That's 412.5 point. The most by any player.

Won points in every game I played.

I not only talked the talk, I also walked it. I said we will win, and we won!!

Had 4 players in my team who probably HATED me otherwise on the DG. Still, I managed to work well with them, and completely annhilate the other team, which was full of numbnut friends and backslappers (except the champ lady).

People asked my why I selected Pip, and not Nima, as my first choice team member. Well, now you know why.....

Being the champion captain of the winning side, I demand from the mods that I be exempted from any kind of ban or warning until the next Summer Arcade War is held. Even in The Apprentice, winning project manager is exmpt from being fired in next task. I am asking for the same.

Well played, myself. I am happy. In fact, I am so happy that if I was any happier, I wouldn't stand myself. I would probably jump from a roof.

Tremendous effort and gameplay, myself. You are the brilliant captain that the doctor ordered this team. Without you, there would have been no win. The team would have self destructed, imploded. You were the (white) glue that held this team together and carried it across the winning line.

Bravo, Bravo, myself. I bow to me...  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Edit:

I am the anti-thesis of SG and SRT. I don't claim any past records. I don't snap at people questioning my commitment. But when it comes to the Championship stage, whne it matters the most, I perform. And I perform mind-blowingly, baby. I blow the mind and everything else away.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 07:47:14 AM by ruchir »

sgusa

Re: Summer Arcade War 2007 - A note of Self Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 07:18:57 AM »

Rjo, very few people manage to bend down and kiss their own asses ( amongst other things) - but you have done so rather successfully. I see that you are doing the RJO moniker full justice :) :)  ::cheers::

Nima

• First Class Player
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 07:22:05 AM »

i have heard of blowing your own trumpet, but this is something ::)  Well, if we had all the time in the world like you guys, probably we would have won too, i am just sulking.......congrats, anyway.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 07:24:21 AM »

Had 4 players in my team who probably HATED me otherwise on the DG.

5 who would ne'er have kissed your ass for they know that you are capable of doing it yourself....

We appreciate that you walk the talk and also believe in the age old phrase ..."Apna haath Jagannath" ....

Oh Rjo....You are the most independent human ever.....  ;D ;D ;D  

ruchir

• Team of the Century
  • WC03 Final - Ganguly is in pain after a fall
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 07:44:30 AM »

Oh... you guys are just jealous.... ;D ;D

achutank

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 01:59:03 PM »