Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Summer Arcade War 2007 - A note to Team Hard Swingers  (Read 1825 times)

ruchir

• Team of the Century
  • WC03 Final - Ganguly is in pain after a fall
Summer Arcade War 2007 - A note to Team Hard Swingers
« on: June 27, 2007, 07:01:41 AM »

Team,

This is my last note to you as captain. Well played, everyone. Without the combined effort this victory would not have been possible. It was the perfect team effort anyone would think of. We all helped each other with strategies, motivated each other, gave up prefered games to maximise points, showed more than enough commitment to win. Each and every one's effort is greatly appreciated.

Sudzz -- You scored crucial points in Catmemory and Panicroom. This was neccessary because we needed to have points from as many games as possible. Thanks for your efforts. They are greatly appreciated.

Broadbat -- Simply great!!! # 1 in Otello. # 2 in Cricket. # 3 in Mahjong, Snake. Your points, commitment and participation is greatly appreciated too. Specially wresting # 3 spot of Snake from DEX. That was simply superb. Great game, man.

Zacked -- My main man!!! # 1 in Burgertime, that too by a HUGE margin. Specially when it was the other side's game. # 2 in Cricket, Mahjong, AirSk8ing, Monsterhatch. Damn, you gave me good fight in the Mahjong. I mean, you were # 2 in 4 games and champion in one. If this is not great, then I don't know what is. You contribution is precious and extreemly important for us being the champs. It is greatly appreciated.

Ravi -- Tremendous!!! # 1 in Duckhunt (as expected). Tied for # 3 in Monsterhatch, probably one of the toughest game in the Championship. That was superb. # 2 in Catmemory. You gave us the precious points in Duckhunt, since you were the only competitor from our side. Plus the precious points in Monsterhatch. Actually, the main thing was that you were probably responsible in breaking down the confidence level of the other side. That is priceless. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Pipsqueak -- Our resident Ms. Champion  :notworthy: What can I say? I don't have any words!! # 1 in Castle, Catmemory and Monsterhatch. # 2 in Plumber. # 3 in AirSk8ing. I think it was your unbelivable performance in Monsterhatch and Plumber that broke the confidence of the other side (just like Ravi's). There are no words to describe you precious your contribution to this win is. It is greatly appreciated.

Finally, all of us gelled together as a team and played hard. We held on to our thin and huge leads, came from behind (not literally) to win some, got precious points in a few, to break the confidence of the other team. It was fun and honor to play with you guys. Enjoy the win, until the next year....

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
Re: Summer Arcade War 2007 - A note to Team Hard Swingers
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 07:12:40 AM »

And this is not complete without a big Cheer for the captain...

Leading from the front....topping most of the games...sending the right signals to the team....

Three cheers to Rjo and Hard Swingerz...Hip Hip Hurray !!!!!!!

pipsqueak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 07:17:16 AM »

yeah, kudos to ruchir for sportingly giving up his preferred games, for the sake of the team's best interest and of course, championing all but one of his games!

all in all, it was fun!!

footballyears

• Spectator
    • football
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 07:52:46 AM »

Quote from: ruchir link=topic=11446. msg141111#msg141111 date=1182927701
Team,

This is my last note to you as captain.  Well played, everyone.  Without the combined effort this victory would not have been possible.  It was the perfect team effort anyone would think of.  We all helped each other with strategies, motivated each other, gave up prefered games to maximise points, showed more than enough commitment to win.  Each and every one's effort is greatly appreciated.

Sudzz -- You scored crucial points in Catmemory and Panicroom.  This was neccessary because we needed to have points from as many games as possible.  Thanks for your efforts.  They are greatly appreciated.

Broadbat -- Simply great!!! # 1 in Otello.  # 2 in Cricket.  # 3 in Mahjong, Snake.  Your points, commitment and participation is greatly appreciated too.  Specially wresting # 3 spot of Snake from DEX.  That was simply superb.  Great game, man.

Zacked -- My main man!!! # 1 in Burgertime, that too by a HUGE margin.  Specially when it was the other side's game.  # 2 in Cricket, Mahjong, AirSk8ing, Monsterhatch.  Damn, you gave me good fight in the Mahjong.  I mean, you were # 2 in 4 games and champion in one.  If this is not great, then I don't know what is.  You contribution is precious and extreemly important for us being the champs.  It is greatly appreciated.

Ravi -- Tremendous!!! # 1 in Duckhunt (as expected).  Tied for # 3 in Monsterhatch, probably one of the toughest game in the Championship.  That was superb.  # 2 in Catmemory.  You gave us the precious points in Duckhunt, since you were the only competitor from our side.  Plus the precious points in Monsterhatch.  Actually, the main thing was that you were probably responsible in breaking down the confidence level of the other side.  That is priceless.  Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Pipsqueak -- Our resident Ms.  Champion  :notworthy: What can I say? I don't have any words!! # 1 in Castle, Catmemory and Monsterhatch.  # 2 in Plumber.  # 3 in AirSk8ing.  I think it was your unbelivable performance in Monsterhatch and Plumber that broke the confidence of the other side (just like Ravi's).  There are no words to describe you precious your contribution to this win is.  It is greatly appreciated.

Finally, all of us gelled together as a team and played hard.  We held on to our thin and huge leads, came from behind (not literally) to win some, got precious points in a few, to break the confidence of the other team.  It was fun and honor to play with you guys.  Enjoy the win, until the next year. . . .

sewn

premiership football
Football website
Health shop
Football
Sauna
Green tea Pills
Height Increase Shoes
Increase Height Shoes
Manchester United FC
FA Cup Football
Champions League news