Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Announcing—The Full Release of Gully Cricket  (Read 6839 times)

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
Re: Announcing—The Full Release of Gully Cricket
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2007, 10:12:20 AM »

Guys, as Achu has requested, please post your thoughts/feedback on the game in this thread...
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2007, 08:27:40 PM »

having a lot of fun playing.
found a bug - hit it into one of the windows on the offside and an angry old man comes holding the ball and asks a question which i suppose you have to get right to get the ball back. the screen comes up but there are no questions and the game is basically stuck there
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

achutank

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2007, 05:51:52 AM »

found a bug - hit it into one of the windows on the offside and an angry old man comes holding the ball and asks a question which i suppose you have to get right to get the ball back. the screen comes up but there are no questions and the game is basically stuck there

there is an xml file there which has the dynamic questions. unfortunately the SMF code disallows the call from the game. we are trying to find a workaround but right now we are stumped. this works well on our site.
there is more than meets the i

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2007, 07:59:22 AM »

there is an xml file there which has the dynamic questions. unfortunately the SMF code disallows the call from the game. we are trying to find a workaround but right now we are stumped. this works well on our site.

(Just having fun, nothing serious...)

Good answer to a bug about to be filed  :icon_jokercolor:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up