Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what is this Thank You feature..  (Read 2450 times)

LosingNow

• Team of the Century
what is this Thank You feature..
« on: June 12, 2007, 06:37:37 PM »

how does one use it?
Play with heart. Win with class. Lose with dignity

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
Re: what is this Thank You feature..
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 06:41:12 PM »

supposed to be that users can give "kuddos" to posters for posting a good thread. so beneath the post it would have a list of ppl who liked it.

but isnt working properly yet...option doesnt come up to thank!

pipsqueak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 05:45:17 AM »

supposed to be that users can give "kuddos" to posters for posting a good thread. so beneath the post it would have a list of ppl who liked it.

..yet anudder "feel good" device albeit without the negative "smite"? why bother!

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 06:00:28 AM »

..yet anudder "feel good" device albeit without the negative "smite"? why bother!

to help raise  :) levels in dg!

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 06:08:33 AM »

Hmm...quite the unemotional practical realistic person you are...or are you?  :icon_scratch:

pipsqueak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 06:14:06 AM »

Hmm...quite the unemotional practical realistic person you are...or are you?  :icon_scratch:

i am all that and more.

anyway, how is "thank you"  relevant to that? you know what's going to happen - ppl will thank some one, make a post saying that they thanked them, the other person will make another post thanking them for thanking them, blah blah and BLAH.  ;D

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 07:27:10 AM »

i am all that and more.

anyway, how is "thank you"  relevant to that? you know what's going to happen - ppl will thank some one, make a post saying that they thanked them, the other person will make another post thanking them for thanking them, blah blah and BLAH.  ;D

Hehe...I agree on this "feature" with you. No need for Thanks and applauds and smites as a feature. We can write it in a post saying Thx or applause.

U know that one too well...u had an applause acronym - what was that ABFY?...applause back for u? I forget?
Yes - I'd suggest forget these applauds and spice up the arcade for whoever wants to play there.

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 08:29:30 AM »

i am all that and more.

Hehe...I agree on this "feature" with you. No need for Thanks and applauds and smites as a feature. We can write it in a post saying Thx or applause.

U know that one too well...u had an applause acronym - what was that ABFY?...applause back for u? I forget?
Yes - I'd suggest forget these applauds and spice up the arcade for whoever wants to play there.

What does that mean? Ann COulter strip-tease games?

pipsqueak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 08:32:10 AM »

i am all that and more.

What does that mean? Ann COulter strip-tease games?

dex, did i not point you to a game just for the boyz here?  ;D now, that would bring me a lot of Thank Yous, i bet.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 10:18:47 AM »

i am all that and more.

Thank you...understood  :notworthy:

inoc

• Team of the Century
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 04:18:03 AM »

what is this?

how do you thank?

mods please enlighten.

Jai

• Team of the Century
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 04:40:53 AM »

It's not meant for everyone, but only for certain people like CP and FP (occasionally Finey too). Hopefully one of them will tell you how they thank each other. Too complicated to explain. But the count will not be displayed. It is only conveyed through PM.

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 05:55:34 AM »

It's not meant for everyone, but only for certain people like CP and FP (occasionally Finey too). Hopefully one of them will tell you how they thank each other. Too complicated to explain. But the count will not be displayed. It is only conveyed through PM.
lol, it is a feature i installed that didn't work as intended. i have to remove it--however, if i take it all off, it'll mess up the code. so at some point when i have some time, i'll take it out.

inoc

• Team of the Century
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 06:47:22 AM »

good idea dextrous

atleast it took out the negative attitude of the previous feature. we can applaud or not applaud. something in those lines will be a good feature for this DG.
Pages: [1]   Go Up