Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

PICK YOUR 3 CAPTAINS

Ruchir
- 7 (13.5%)
Pietersan
- 7 (13.5%)
Broadbat
- 3 (5.8%)
Sgusa
- 5 (9.6%)
Nima
- 9 (17.3%)
CLR James
- 11 (21.2%)
Justforkix
- 6 (11.5%)
Zacked
- 0 (0%)
Kingcool1432
- 1 (1.9%)
Kingofprussia
- 3 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: June 07, 2007, 06:01:46 AM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: SUMMER ARCADE WAR 2007 - PLAYING NOW!  (Read 26675 times)

ruchir

• Team of the Century
  • WC03 Final - Ganguly is in pain after a fall

Hello Guys....

I just broke 2 games of the other side --> Ghost2000 and Plumber1.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Do ya feel Lucky? Do ya? Punks? (Eastwood style).

;D ;D Dex, they dont realize what we've done/been doing (we're not cheating, Mod promise  ;D)

I know exactly what you have been up to. Reading our PMs.....  ;D ;D

Oh, one more thing. Don't your Modly powers to cheat on the scores.  :nono:

pipsqueak

• Team of the Century

Hello Guys....

;D ;D Dex, they dont realize what we've done/been doing (we're not cheating, Mod promise  ;D)

OH! if they win, it is obviously coz of OTHER reasons.

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century

Hello Guys....

OH! if they win, it is obviously coz of OTHER reasons.

::zzz:: ::zzz:: ::zzz:: ::zzz::

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century

Kingcool and captain jiet--please send your game preferences ASAP.

Ruchir how's your team coming along?

ruchir

• Team of the Century

DEX --

Most of us have the 5 games locked down. It's just the last minute adjustments and confirmations from everyone that is pending.

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century

When are the games starting ??!!! If it has already been mentioned elsewhere in this thread , my apologies....I have not read thru' all the five pages...

I am off from the 27th June till the 7th July.....Quarter end + review  + some leadership programs I have been nominated to attend

broadbat

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • A Man With A View

We should really begin to think of getting the thing kickstarted by the 22nd. The longer it drags the excitment cools.

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century

Maybe we need to figure out some other way to play this - kingcool and our Kapthaan are missing. and ravi will be missing from 27th to 7th..... IMO, it will be very tough to find an intersection week among 12 people !!!!

pipsqueak

• Team of the Century

When are the games starting ??!!! If it has already been mentioned elsewhere in this thread , my apologies....I have not read thru' all the five pages...

I am off from the 27th June till the 7th July.....Quarter end + review  + some leadership programs I have been nominated to attend

haha, this maeans the WAR can start only after July 7? maybe more people want to join?

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century

We should really begin to think of getting the thing kickstarted by the 22nd. The longer it drags the excitment cools.

arey yaar, we are desperately searching for our kapthaan and our other team member  ;D ;D ;D

pipsqueak

• Team of the Century

arey yaar, we are desperately searching for our kapthaan and our other team member  ;D ;D ;D

jfk, you wanna switch over? we have a very involved captain and a bunch of eager beavers, ready to do anything for the team! (shhhhhh!)

Libran

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century

jfk, you wanna switch over? we have a very involved captain and a bunch of eager beavers, ready to do anything for the team! (shhhhhh!)

Pipsqueak : Hamare paas Kapthan hain, players hain, dimaag hain aur enthusiasm hain....tumhare pass kya hain ??
Jfk : Humare paas Mods hain  :wave:

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century

Pipsqueak : Hamare paas Kapthan hain, players hain, dimaag hain aur enthusiasm hain....tumhare pass kya hain ??

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!

Good one  Ravi  :icon_jokercolor:
This is equivalent to jfk's "kaif vs Maharathi" statements.

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century

Perhaps you can get hands-on leadership experience by coming over to our group...

O Captain! May Captain!
Where art thou?

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century

Okay, why don't we post team lists in the next 24 hours. And we can start the tournament right after both lists are in and we reset the scores for 14 games.

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century

Scoring Reminder:

Scoring

1st place—100
2nd place—50
3rd place—25

Each game can give a maximum of 175 points.  This means—in case 3 people have the same high score, 175 points will be divided by 3.  Or, if 4 people have same high score, 175 will be divided by 4.  This way, no one game will determine the outcome of the tournament dramatically.

If there are two people tied for top place then the division of points will be 150 (100+50) divided by 2.  And the next person on the list will be given 3rd place.

Essentially, total stays at 175, no matter what.

pipsqueak

• Team of the Century

Scoring Reminder:

Scoring

1st place—100
2nd place—50
3rd place—25

Each game can give a maximum of 175 points.  This means—in case 3 people have the same high score, 175 points will be divided by 3.  Or, if 4 people have same high score, 175 will be divided by 4.  This way, no one game will determine the outcome of the tournament dramatically.

If there are two people tied for top place then the division of points will be 150 (100+50) divided by 2.  And the next person on the list will be given 3rd place.

what if the same person has the top 3 scores? or 2 scores? does the team still get the points for both positions?

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century

Scoring Reminder:

Scoring

1st place—100
2nd place—50
3rd place—25

what if the same person has the top 3 scores? or 2 scores? does the team still get the points for both positions?

No, only the top score from one individual counts.

ruchir

• Team of the Century

DEX --

I have sent a PM to my team, locking down 5 games for everyone, and have urged them to reply their acceptance. Let us see how soon I get them. Since Ravi is off from 27th, I too want the gaming to start ASAP, probably from 22nd as you said.

Here's the deal.

I propose that we start the games on June 22nd, play for 5 days (June 27th), irrespective of who is missing. This has dragged for too long. Let us get it started and done with. What do you think?

All -- remember, you have to use the link DD put in this thread, to access the Championship games. Don't use the regular Arcde link.

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century

DEX --

I have sent a PM to my team, locking down 5 games for everyone, and have urged them to reply their acceptance. Let us see how soon I get them. Since Ravi is off from 27th, I too want the gaming to start ASAP, probably from 22nd as you said.

Here's the deal.

I propose that we start the games on June 22nd, play for 5 days (June 27th), irrespective of who is missing. This has dragged for too long. Let us get it started and done with. What do you think?

All -- remember, you have to use the link DD put in this thread, to access the Championship games. Don't use the regular Arcde link.

Sounds good, Ruchir.

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century

DEX --

Here's the deal.

Sounds good, Ruchir.

Dex - Isin't 5 days is a lot ??? - 5 hours should be enough to make Ruchir's team accept defeat and gracefully resign  ::Whip:: ::Whip:: ::Whip::

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century

DEX --

Here's the deal.

Sounds good, Ruchir.

Dex - Isin't 5 days is a lot ??? - 5 hours should be enough to make Ruchir's team accept defeat and gracefully resign  ::Whip:: ::Whip:: ::Whip::

You're right, every hour one dushman will be khalased--but not before we let them resign. We're classy like that!

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century

Okay, I'll post my team by 12 or 1 AM (CT)--going out, so won't be back until then. Then we can start if your roster is ready too!

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century

this is going to be a massacre...

:violent5: "Say hello to my little friend" - Pietersan, Captain - The Mod Squad, Summer Arcade War 2007

we will flush you down the toilet  :pottytrain3:
we will mock you  :smileinbox:
we will hammer you  :violent1:
we will give you headaches  :BangHead:, running temperatures  :sad4: and constipation  :pottytrain4:

and we'd just be getting started.

for spectators, dont hold your breath too long. this one's going to be quick.

:icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut:
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century

Hard Swingerz - before and after (the war):

Before:  :3some: :wav: :lurk: :hello2: :hello2:

After:
Ruchir -  :icon_puke_r:
Pip -  :sad1:
Zacked -  :violent4:
Ravi -  :sad2:
Broadbat -  :sad10:
Sudzz -  :sad5:
In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
-- Mohandas K *hi

ruchir

• Team of the Century

Sau baaton ki ek baat....

When the war is over, Mod Squad will be left  :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: (6 pacifiers, one for each of you)

broadbat

• Marketing Moderator
  • Team of the Century
  • A Man With A View

Hope the Mod Squad does not become like the Indian team. The Modeling Squad! 8)

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century

Hey Ruchir,
Whenever you're ready, let's go in chat and post our teams, so nobody changes it later  :)
Then we post it and get the game underway. post a message when you're on dg. others (from the teams) who are online should join in as well and get the inaugral game underway!

fineleg

• Team of the Century
  • she is the IPL Winnah!

Hey Ruchir,
Whenever you're ready, let's go in chat and post our teams, so nobody changes it later  :)
Then we post it and get the game underway. post a message when you're on dg. others (from the teams) who are online should join in as well and get the inaugral game underway!

Another RJo & Dex date  :icon_thumleft:
Ruchir: Enjooooy. :icon_jokercolor:

ruchir

• Team of the Century

DEX --

CP is having chat with other Mods.... can we declare the team here?

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century

DEX --

CP is having chat with other Mods.... can we declare the team here?

ruchir, come in, ive made another room, we'll switch to that

ruchir

• Team of the Century

I logged into regular chat room.

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century

Player and Game Lists:
----------------------

Hard Swingerz -

Pipsqueak: Cat Memory, Airsk8ing, Plumbler1, Monster Hatch, Castle Defender

Ravi: Duck Hunt, Monster Hatch, Otello, Castle Defender, CatMemory

Broadbat: Otello, Mahjong, Snake, Burgertime, Gully Cricket

Zacked: Gully Cricket, Mahjong, Airsk8ing, Monster Hatch, Burgertime

Sudzz: PacMan, Castle Defender, Panicroom, Plumber1, Cat Memory

Ruchir: Plumber1, Mahjong, Gully Cricket, Ghost2000, AirSk8ing

The Mod Squad

Justforkix – Monsterhatch, Castle Defender, Plumber1, Ghost2000, Othello

Nima - Monster hatch, Burgertime, Snake, Panic Room, Gully Cricket

Jiet - Pacman, Castle Defender, Snake, Duck Hunt, Panic Room

Dextrous - Pacman, Snake, Burgertime, Plumber1, Ghost2000

Dhruvdeepak - Pacman, Mahjong, Burgertime, Airsk8ing, Duck Hunt

KingCool1432 - Monster Hatch, Mahjong, Othello, Ghost2000, Castle Defender

THE SUMMER ARCADE WAR 2007 IS HEREBY DECLARED OPEN!

Tournament open from June 22nd 1:30AM EST (11AM IST) till June 27th 1:30AM EST
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 05:42:58 AM by dhruvdeepak »
-- Mohandas K *hi

pipsqueak

• Team of the Century
Re: SUMMER ARCADE WAR 2007 - PLAYING NOW!
« Reply #234 on: June 22, 2007, 05:55:41 AM »

our previous scores still remain there, it seems? is that the case? cat memory was all clear and then after i played it, my previous best score(better than my current one) showed up.

just making sure....

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #235 on: June 22, 2007, 09:02:29 PM »

::Whip:: ::Whip:: ::Whip:: ::Whip:: ::Whip:: ::Whip::
we have intimidated these guys so much that theyre barely playing
 ::Whip:: ::Whip:: ::Whip:: ::Whip:: ::Whip:: ::Whip::
AAA FIRANGI AAA  :evil6: :evil6:
-- Mohandas K *hi

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #236 on: June 23, 2007, 10:49:07 AM »

High Scores After Day 1 -

Gully Cricket

Ruchir 220
Zacked 202
Broadbat 102

Air Sk8ing

Ruchir 23066
Zacked 14292
DD 9718

Burger Time

Zacked 17950
Dextrous 15850
Nima 15000

Castle Defender

Pietersan 2359
Justforkix 2355

Cat Memory

Pipsqueak 4274
Ravi1010 2469

Duck Hunt (What were you thinking?)

Pietersan 1000000

Ghost2000

Ruchir 747
Justforkix 700
Dextrous 635

Mahjong

Zacked 2134
Ruchir 2081
DD 1420

Monsterhatch (Why pick such a stupid game?)

Pipsqueak 2779
Zacked 2778
Nima 2778

Otello

Kingcool 736
Broadbat 603
Justforkix 235

Pacman

Pietersan 64310
Dextrous 42550
DD 18990

Panicroom

Nima 67
Pietersan 57
Ravi1010 33

Plumber1

Pipsqueak 22110
justforkix 21670
Dextrous 21550

Snake

Nima 2261
Pietersan 1399
Dextrous 1065

Team Totals

Hard Swingerz - 1137.5
Mod Squad - 1187.5
-- Mohandas K *hi

justforkix

• Global Moderator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #237 on: June 23, 2007, 04:31:25 PM »

HAHA - Truly a dog fight this is  :D :D :D

dextrous

• Administrator
  • Team of the Century
« Reply #238 on: June 24, 2007, 12:34:19 AM »

With my acquisition of Plumber1 again, we are back on top  ::cheers::

dhruvdeepak

• Team of the Century
« Reply #239 on: June 25, 2007, 07:35:47 AM »

High Scores After Day 3 -

Gully Cricket

Ruchir 220
Zacked 202
Broadbat 152

Air Sk8ing

Zacked 23412
Ruchir 23066
DD 14722

Burger Time

Zacked 26250
Nima 24900
Dextrous 18650

Castle Defender

Pipsqueak 2654
Pietersan 2628
Justforkix 2355

Cat Memory

Pipsqueak 4274
Ravi1010 2976
Sudzz 1916

Duck Hunt (What were you thinking?)

Ravi 1056000
Pietersan 1000000

Ghost2000

Ruchir 839
Justforkix 700
Dextrous 635

Mahjong

Ruchir 2185
Zacked 2134
DD 2056

Monsterhatch (Why pick such a stupid game?)

Pipsqueak 2779
Zacked 2778
Nima 2778

Otello

Kingcool 736
Broadbat 603
Justforkix 274

Pacman

Pietersan 64310
Dextrous 42550
DD 18990

Panicroom

Nima 67
Pietersan 57
Ravi1010 33

Plumber1

Pipsqueak 22560
Dextrous 22240
Justforkix 21760

Snake

Nima 2261
Pietersan 1399
Dextrous 1226

Team Totals

Hard Swingerz - 1362.5
Mod Squad - 1062.5

-- Mohandas K *hi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up